The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 42

649 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 42

    Mu Ci was actually a little flustered, she pretended to be calm, and said, "Don't be foolish."

    Wen Xiuqi's expression remained unchanged, with a hint of helplessness, and he chuckled softly, "Don't act foolishly."

    After finishing speaking, he came again One sentence: "But princess, this is all a matter of etiquette, and it is not nonsense."

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Wen Xiuqi stretched out his hand, and approached Mu Ci a little bit, thinking in Mu Ci's heart whether he should use a knife or not. While cutting, suddenly, after realizing that the handsome man in front of her was approaching her, he stretched out his hand to hold her wrist, then gently lifted her up, and pulled her to the table.

    "Princess, let's have a cup of wine." Wen Xiuqi picked up two white jade wine glasses from the table, and put one glass in Mu Ci's palm.

    Although he has become the emperor of Cangxia Kingdom, he still likes to call her "Princess" like this, with a hint of intimacy and full of affection.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, as if he hadn't thought about the matter between husband and wife that the other party said, that's all.

    "Princess?"

    "Oh!" Mu Ci responded subconsciously, then hooked Wen Xiuqi's wrist, raised his head and poured a glass of wine into his belly. Upwelling stamina.

    Seeing her like this, Wen Xiuqi felt that after five years, this person was still the same as before, so he drank it very simply.

    "That's it, it's gone." Mu Ci said.

    "Princess is experienced, how can she not know what to do next?" Wen Xiuqi smiled, and there was danger hidden in that smile.

    Mu Ci naturally heard that he was mocking her, after all, the news that Qingxia's tenth princess robbed a yard of beautiful men almost spread all over the world. Therefore, she was not surprised why Wen Xiuqi knew about it.

    It's just that her previous setting was the same, she didn't care about it before, so why do she only care about these things now.

    Since he cared so much about her bad reputation, why did he have to carry a big sedan chair to marry her back.

    The more Mu Ci thought about it, the further he went.

    Seeing this, Wen Xiuqi frowned slightly, and then said: "What is the princess thinking? Is it so reluctant to marry me? Or is it that you are still thinking about the men in your backyard, or you Senior brother Bai Qingchen."

    His tone was gradually becoming dangerous, and his black eyes were darkened.

    No no, absolutely no! You must be thinking too much! And why did Bai Qingchen get involved?

    Mu Ci quickly shook his head.

    Just as he was about to say something, he suddenly felt a sense of dryness and heat coming from his body, his face began to feel faintly hot, and even his brain became a little unclear, and his consciousness gradually became chaotic.

    Mu Ci tried his best to stay awake, "You...Wen Xiuqi, you actually drugged me?"

    Unfortunately...it's a pity that this guy is still the male lead, but...he actually did such a thing!

    Mu Ci's appearance at this moment, his face was like a rosy glow, and there was a gleam of water in his beautiful eyes, just looking at him so straightly, Wen Xiu's heart trembled, and his eyes sank again.

    It's just...

    Wen Xiuqi turned his head to look at the wine glass on the table, and thought of something.

    These things are all done by the people below, and there is a custom in Cangxia Country that all the wine on the wedding night is "beauty drunk", so it will not harm the human body, but it has some aphrodisiac ingredients in it. , means to add to the fun between husband and wife.

    I haven't seen this person in front of me for five years. Wen Xiuqi has never calmed down since the moment he sent people to Qingxia Kingdom, so he naturally ignores these ordinary things. General poisons or medicines have the effect of resistance, so even though he drank the "beauty drunk" just now, his body did not respond at all.

    Mu Ci looked at him with really hurtful eyes, Wen Xiuqi frowned, as if he wanted to explain, but when he opened his mouth, Mu Ci turned straight towards him.

    Subconsciously, Wen Xiuqi fished it over and hugged it in his arms.

    "Princess? Are you okay?"

    Wen Xiuqi lifted her chin and asked softly.

    Putting her cool fingers on her hot face, Mu Ci woke up for a moment, raised her head to look at Wen Xiuqi, tried to open her eyes, spoke a little awkwardly, her voice was so soft that she could hardly hear her, she said: "Not good. "

    The voice was very soft and low, and it was nothing at all, but to Wen Xiuqi's ears, it was like a feather fluttering back and forth by his ears, very attractive.

    Mu Ci didn't notice at all, after she finished speaking, before Wen Xiuqi could answer, she followed her body's instinct and rubbed her small face towards Wen Xiuqi's slightly cool palm.

    Wen Xiuqi's body froze immediately.

    He knew that something was wrong at this time, and he should have pushed the person in his arms away, but his brain seemed to be out of control and tightly trapped the person in his arms.

    This posture made Mu Ci feel a little uncomfortable, she struggled a bit, then found a comfortable position, and pressed it against Wen Xiuqi's slightly cool neck.

    Wen Xiuqi's eyes became darker and darker, but he didn't dare to move, he just hugged the person in his arms tightly.

    The temperature of Mu Ci's body was also getting higher and higher, and she began to be irritable, twisting her body uneasily, trying to find a breakthrough, trying to relieve the turbulent dryness in her body.

    She raised her head, but with cloudy eyes, she groped casually, wrapped her arms around Wen Xiuqi's neck, and kissed the cool lips on tiptoe.

    The moment those fiery lips touched, the string in Wen Xiuqi's mind was completely broken.

    There was confusion.

    When Wen Xiuqi regained consciousness slightly, he raised his eyes and found that everything was messed up.

    Mu Ci's clothes were half opened, and he was in a mess. A pair of pupils were full of confusion, her small face was flushed, and the exposed skin was slightly red.

    Wen Xiuqi was shocked, stood up suddenly, and stood five meters away, the red coat and robes had been thrown on the ground at some point.

    He frowned, his handsome face was full of irritability.

    His eyes fell on the person on the bed who was almost under the control of the medicine, and he looked at it silently for a long time, with other complex expressions in his eyes.

    I don't know what to think.

    Wen Xiuqi's eyes were indifferent, and he walked to the bed again. He raised his hand and put it on top of Mu Ci. The next moment, a blue light ball appeared on his hand, and then slowly surrounded Mu Ci. .

    The light had a soft and calming effect. After being surrounded by the blue light, Mu Ci's slightly frowning brows gradually relaxed, and his whole body gradually became peaceful.

    After all this was over, Wen Xiuqi stood by the side, condescendingly looking down at Mu Ci who had temporarily fallen into a coma.

    "Send her back." The

    man said calmly with a blank face and cold eyes.

    "Yes, my lord." A voice without any fluctuation resounded in the air. Listening carefully, it seemed that there was still a mechanical quality.

    After the words fell, Mu Ci's body gradually became transparent, and finally, bit by bit, completely disappeared into the air.

    After her figure completely disappeared, Wen Xiuqi had changed into another look, still wearing the black uniform, short silver hair, and blue pupils that were as serene and mysterious as amber.

    The man standing here at this moment is no longer Wen Xiuqi, but the legendary master who was in charge of the virtual world at a young age.

    In fact, as early as when Mu Ci unconsciously pressed his hot face to his neck, he slowly recovered his instinctive consciousness. Originally, before the tasker left the small world, he would not regain his self-awareness, but the task of this small world has been completed, and as Wen Xiuqi, he was paranoid about a result, so he was here Then wake up slowly.

    It's just that he didn't know why he didn't just push the woman away before.

    The man took one last look at the bed, and finally turned into countless transparent crystal blue photons, which also disappeared in place.

    This palace, the entire Cangxia Kingdom, and even this world collapsed.

    After Mu Ci returned to his own world, it seemed that his body still had the previous feeling.

    Her ears turned red, and then she frowned, and asked, "Why did I come out? Is the task completed?"

    Although she knew that the task was completed before, she never left the world. She thought she would have to wait After a period of time, who knows, it came out out of nowhere.

    "Hmm." The system was a little indifferent, as if he didn't want to say anything more.

    "Let's lock up the emotional memory of my last world in my emotional bank as usual." Mu Ci thought for a while and said.

    According to the past style of the system, at this time, he was definitely going to say something to reprimand her, but this time he didn't say anything, he just stopped for a moment, and asked instead: "Are you sure?"

    Mu Ci felt that it was a bit abnormal: "Why are you not sure? Have you been replaced by another system? Why do I feel that something is wrong with you recently?" The

    system paused, and then replied: "No, I will block it now."

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Wait until the system will After all the follow-up work was done, Mu Ci thought about it, hesitated for a while, and finally asked: "Can I ask who is the one who released the task this time?" The

    system is normal this time, and there is no fluctuation: "You Why ask this?"

    Mu Ci froze for a moment, then smiled nonchalantly: "It's nothing, just... just ask casually." The

    system said coldly: "Taskers are not allowed to ask for information about tasks, and even if they know So what, after completing all the missions, the quest owner will directly erase this memory and leave the virtual world."

    That's right, in fact, the male protagonist of each world that Muci helps is one person, the quest master of the virtual world released Tasks, and then experience yourself in the small world, the tasker is responsible for helping him grow, so the plot of each small world is actually not that important, everything is just for the task owner, that is, the male lead.

    Before Mu Ci could say anything, the system suddenly said another sentence.

    "By the way, 054, the second lieutenant wants you to go there, you...remember to pay attention to your appearance."

    Mu Ci was stunned: "Which second lieutenant? Wait, what the hell is paying attention to your appearance? I found you It’s really becoming more and more like the dean of the campus world!” The

    system stuck again, “It’s the adult who is in charge of the virtual world, anyway, just remember not to behave too badly.”

    Mu Ci suddenly realized, “Damn it, it turns out It’s the Big Boss who came to check the post, it could be that my last world quest died midway, the Boss is planning to send me to another group! Woohoo, everything about me, let’s just say goodbye!”

    There was a black thread in the system, "...you are overthinking. But, can you not say this in an excited tone, I think you are waiting to be my partner earlier."

    Mu Ci smiled sarcastically: "No Is it something I can do to kill my partner?" The

    system is ruthless: "You are."

    Mu Ci: "..."

    When Mu Ci walked to the main control room according to the route in his memory, it was I found myself ate a closed door. There was no one inside at all, and Mu Ci called the system.

    "Didn't you say that the big boss asked me to come, why is there no one?" The

    system seemed to be contacting its superior, and after a while, it said: "Well, my lord has something to leave halfway, congratulations on your escape, see you Let's talk about it next time."

    Mu Ci choked on this righteous reason: "..."

    Well, it's very good, it just so happens that she doesn't want to meet this legendary ruthless big boss yet.

    "In this case, let's go directly to the next world."

    Inexplicably, Mu Ci was furious.

    The system paused again, "Got it, send it to the next world immediately."

    The author has something to say: Sorry for the delay today, today's update is late.

    At twelve o'clock in the evening, I will update a chapter of the brother's side story.

    Those who are not interested can directly watch the opening chapter of the new world at 9 pm tomorrow.

    The next world is the campus chapter.

    The story of a bad student and a school bully, there will be cuties coming in, lol~ Please look forward to the new world!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...
52.7K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...