The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 39

516 9 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 39

    at night.

    In the other courtyard, the second prince of Cangxia Kingdom, Yu Nanzheng, had a gloomy expression, while the envoy next to him had a pensive expression.

    "Tell me, is that son of the Marquis of Yongning deliberately against His Royal Highness? My Highness has asked someone to check it out. The ten princesses have no nonsense marriage contract at all. At the banquet, it must be that Wen who is surnamed. !”

    With a snap, a crisp sound, the white porcelain teacup was slammed onto the ground.

    Yu Nan was angry for a long time, and found that the person next to him didn't respond, and his heart was full of anger, but because of the identity of the person who came, he could only hold back, and said: "Master Lin, why don't you speak?

    " He raised his head, still frowning, and said in thought: "I was thinking about the Prince Yongning at the banquet."

    "What's wrong with that guy, he has lost face to His Highness today, His Highness can't wait to execute him!" The second prince Yu Nan viciously road.

    Seeing him like this, Lin Laishi frowned again, and a look of disapproval flashed in his eyes.

    "The lower official was just thinking, that Crown Prince Wen seems to look a lot like a person. But he couldn't figure out who he looks like for a while."

    "Who does he look like who cares about my Highness! Okay, okay, let's not mention him! "

    Yu Nan waved his hand, and said casually, and then two women came in outside, dressed very revealingly, and after walking a few steps, they entangled Yu Nan.

    But Lin Laishi glanced at it with a veiled frown, then said his goodbyes and left.

    When they reached a dark place in the other courtyard, a man in black suddenly appeared in front of him.

    Lin Lai envoy said in a deep voice: "Go and investigate Wen Xiuqi, the prince of Yongning Hou in Qingxia Kingdom, be careful, don't let the Second Highness know about this, everything is done in secret."

    "Yes!"

    The man in black dodged to leave, Lin Laishi looked up at the night sky. He thought of the woman from more than ten years ago in his mind, and a complicated feeling emerged in his heart.

    If it was as he guessed, then their Cangxia Kingdom would be in chaos...

    After a while, Lin Laishi left.

    And just a moment after he left, a black figure appeared behind the rockery where he was standing just now.

    Mu Ci got off the carriage, and just after walking a few steps, he heard a familiar voice.

    "I'm back."

    Bai Qingchen was leaning against the door of the Princess Mansion, as if he had been waiting for a long time, but also just happened to be standing there.

    Mu Ci glanced at him, then hummed casually.

    Before Bai Qingchen could say anything, Mu Ci thought about what happened at the banquet, and felt that it was necessary for him to explain: "I'm getting married, so I should just live with it for a while."

    Bai Qingchen immediately froze in place.

    He opened his lips as if he wanted to say something, but his eyes fell on the indifferent eyes of the man in front of him, his throat seemed to be choked, and he couldn't say a word.

    Become... married?

    He froze for a long time before he seemed to have just found his own voice. His voice trembled a little, but both of them seemed a little absent-minded and didn't notice it.

    "With...with whom?" Bai Qingchen asked.

    "Wen Xiuqi."

    With a snap, the fan in his hand fell to the ground.

    When Mu Ci came back to his senses, she was already on the way to get married.

    This progress was so fast that she wanted to curse.

    Getting married this time feels like being pushed out of the market, and it was all caused by that second prince Yunan! Why is that guy so obsessed with her? What kind of vision is this!

    However, this is the first time that she got married before completing the task. A strong sense of unreality filled Mu Ci, who was at a loss for what to do.

    As soon as the sky turned white, Mu Ci was woken up early, took a bath and burned incense, finished his makeup, his face was covered with thick powder, and he wore a heavy crown of clouds on his head.

    Mu Ci covered her red hijab, and she had already scolded the second prince Yunan over and over in her heart. This time she was wearing the red wedding dress that was given out as a reward last time. It may be because of the reward she got, this kind of cheating thing It will be automatically completed, and the clothes are directly made by her mother and queen, and the cheap father even specially asked her to wear them.

    "Junior Sister, are you ready?" Bai Qingchen's voice was soft, a little different from before.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, and then said: "Well, I'm sorry, brother."

    There was a chuckle from above, and then she heard Bai Qingchen say softly: "On your wedding day, it's rare for you to be quiet and polite. After

    saying this, Mu Ci felt some movement above, and then it returned to silence.

    What she didn't see was that the folding fan in Bai Qingchen's hand subconsciously wanted to knock on Mu Ci's head, but when the folding fan was about to fall on the red hijab, she paused and closed it again. go back.

    There was a wry smile at the corner of his mouth, and then he knocked the fan on his head, and then put the folding fan into his arms.

    Mu Ci didn't know what Bai Qingchen had said to the emperor, but this time he was the one who carried her onto the sedan chair to welcome her.

    "Junior Sister, come up, Senior Brother will send you there."

    Hijab blocked his sight, Mu Ci looked down at the white shoes of the man in front of him, he bent down, and waited quietly, Mu Ci paused for a long time before finally He bent over and lay down on his stomach.

    "Thank you, brother." Mu Ci rang for his help these days, and then said solemnly.

    "En."

    Bai Qingchen's voice was very soft, it seemed a little ethereal, as if it came from the sky, unreachable.

    When Bai Qingchen put Mu Ci down, he held her hand and sent her to the sedan chair.

    When Mu Ci withdrew his hand, he felt that his hand was being grabbed and he couldn't pull it away.

    "Brother?" Mu Ci reminded.

    "En." There was another um, Bai Qingchen paused, her hand trembled, and then gently put down her hand.

    "Senior brother, I'm leaving."

    "Okay."

    Wen Xiuqi was dressed in red, with long hair hanging down his shoulders, and his usual appearance was even more handsome at this moment. He rode on a horse tied with red silk, and followed the wedding party come over.

    He tilted his head and glanced at Bai Qingchen, with complex emotions in his eyes, he believed that Bai Qingchen could understand.

    Different from the usual hostility, Wen Xiuqi looked at Bai Qingchen very calmly at this time, he finally got what he wanted, but Bai Qingchen could only stand where he was, and missed it with Mu Ci. .

    Although Wen Xiuqi knew that Mu Ci might not have fallen in love with him at the moment, but in the days to come, he would treat her well and make her fall in love with him little by little.

    Wen Xiuqi looked into the sedan chair with a look of satisfaction on his face, the smile on the corner of his mouth was very real and moving, and his eyes were radiant.

    The suona sounded, the sedan chair started, and the welcoming team left.

    The princess is married, with red makeup, and the capital of Qingxia is full of red ribbons flying. There are innumerable red ribbons tied on the ancient trees all over the city, and the procession of welcoming the bride is mighty, and the surging crowd is endless.

    Firecrackers are fired, firecrackers are fired, red lanterns open the way, blowing and beating all the way, grand and lively.

    Bai Qingchen still stood quietly on the spot, looking at the sedan chair in front of him, he didn't move a bit from the beginning to the end.

    Gradually, the vision began to blur, the cluster of red became smaller and smaller, and finally disappeared completely in front of the eyes.

    He raised his footsteps lightly, but retracted them again.

    The wind gently lifted his white clothes, and a bitter smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, but the eyes that were always smiling now reflected water.

    He heard himself whisper softly.

    "Little Junior Sister..."

    But no one responded.

    The journey was bumpy, and Mu Ci was shaken so dizzy that he cursed inwardly about the ancient wedding no less than ten times.

    Swearing never to marry again is simply unacceptable!

    When the sedan chair wobbled and followed the wedding procession to stop at Yongning Hou Mansion, Mu Ci let out a long sigh of relief.

    Before she could breathe a sigh of relief, a man's voice suddenly sounded from outside the curtain, it was warm and a little cold, very pleasant to hear.

    He only heard him say: "Princess, are you okay?"

    Mu Ci let out a soft breath, and said, "It's okay."

    After she finished speaking, the curtain was gently lifted, Wen Xiuqi stretched out a hand, Mu Ci Seeing this, he quickly put the hijab back on, and then put his hand on it.

    Warm and cool palms tightly grasped her hand, and then helped her out of the sedan chair with some strength.

    Wen Xiu was very patient and gentle throughout the whole process. He took Mu Ci and slowly got off the sedan chair, then passed the brazier, and went through various red tapes, and finally he was able to visit the hall.

    Sitting on both sides of the high seat was the Marquis of Yongning and the Emperor. Mu Ci was his favorite daughter, and he specially came to sit in charge of her.

    "One bow to heaven and earth!"

    "Second bow to the high hall!"

    "Husband and wife bow to each other!" "Send

    into the cave—" Before Fang could say the words, he was suddenly interrupted by a voice.

    "Sir Wen, it's probably inappropriate to just marry the princess like this!"

    The second prince Yu Nan who was beside him suddenly said bluntly. He had said last time that he must come to the princess's wedding in person, so he was naturally invited this time. List.

    His words caused an uproar in the arena.

    After all, he has a special status, no matter how powerful the people of Cangxia Kingdom are, they won't be able to control them from Qingxia Kingdom.

    The other is the princess of a country, and the other is the dignified Yongning Hou Shizi.

    The emperor frowned, intending to stop him.

    The second prince, Yunan, seemed to have expected it a long time ago, and then said: "Look at your highness, Prince Wen looks very familiar! This face really resembles my elder brothers, oh, yes, naturally and My Highness is also very similar."

    His words exploded in the field like thunder.

    Most of the guests invited were dignitaries, so they naturally had their own considerations. They looked at Wen Xiuqi along the line of sight. He was dressed in red, full of luxury, and his appearance was unparalleled. There is a huge difference between Wen Xiuqi and the second prince Yu Nan, and Yu Nan's demeanor is far inferior to that of Prince Wen's innate dignity.

    But with what Cai Yu Nan said just now, when everyone looked at Wen Xiuqi, they inevitably had a look of scrutiny on their faces.

    Looking carefully, the appearance of the two of them is about five or six points similar.

    The emperor also focused his attention on Wen Xiuqi, while the Marquis of Yongning frowned, and whispered a few words to the attendants nearby.

    When Mu Ci heard that Yu Nan had just opened his mouth, he immediately guessed it.

    Now this marriage, I'm afraid it won't work out.

    She even wanted to lift the hijab directly and face Cheng Yaojin who suddenly appeared.

    Mad, the other half of her main quests are probably going to be cold too.

    Originally, he was considering whether to tell Wen Xiuqi about his life experience, but this is good, this Yu Nan exposed the matter directly under the watchful eyes of everyone.

    Mu Ci really wanted to scold someone right now.

    Is this Yu Nan doing a human thing! To make trouble on someone's big wedding, and to punish them publicly like this! Simply!

    She secretly estimated that the system would come over in a short time, hehe, what's the matter!

    Just when everyone felt that this marriage would not be possible for the time being, they only heard the handsome man in red in the lobby, with a cold face, dark eyes, suppressed thousands of thoughts, and said calmly and self-sufficiently : "Continue!"

    Seeing this, the emperor frowned, while the second prince Yunan, the instigator, showed disdain and snorted coldly.

    The steward who presided over the wedding stood aside, dripping with cold sweat. He secretly glanced at Wen Xiuqi, who was full of hostility at the moment, and found that it seemed to be the first time he had seen the eldest son of the Yongning Hou family get so angry. , even when his illness was ridiculed, he would laugh it off, but now he is so angry.

    It seems that the ten princesses are really important to this eldest son.

    The steward was a little timid, but still tremblingly planned to refuse: "My lord, I'm afraid..."

    "I say, continue!"

    Wen Xiuqi tightly clutched the red ribbon in his hand, but his voice was piercing. coldness.

    The author has something to say: Wen Xiaoqi is about to get angry! Ho ho! He dared to talk about his wedding!

    However, the senior brother is about to go offline, without his junior sister, he will go wandering in the rivers and lakes!

    "Go after a deer" by a young girl is super nice!

    After this world is over, do you want to make up a side story of a senior?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 629 18
Sage moves to a new town with her best friends. Each one of them are looking forward to starting a new chapter in their lives. Everything seems norma...
26.9K 375 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...
3.5K 144 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...
7.5K 389 52
"it's NOT MY STORY" just for offline reading. ................................... "After dying from a strange terminal illness, Ling Lan was reborn i...