The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 38

574 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 38

    The Fifth Prince's wedding is imminent, and the Cangxia Kingdom's envoy is here, so the marriage can only be postponed for a while.

    One day, Mu Ci was stalked and dragged out by Bai Qingchen again, and had to go to a restaurant for a meal. The shameless guy insisted that it was for her own good, so that she would not stay in the room all the time. It is easy to hold back all kinds of high-sounding words like illness.

    Mu Ci was annoyed by him, so he reluctantly agreed to him, but agreed the conditions in advance.

    When the two of them came to the street, Bai Qingchen excitedly looked like a bird that just came out of a cage, that cheerful appearance was simply amazing.

    Mu Ci didn't want to talk to this guy, so he grabbed his clothes and walked straight to the restaurant without any hesitation.

    On the other side of the carriage, Hei Feng looked at the two familiar figures in front of him, and whispered, "Princess Ten!"

    Perhaps it was because Mu Ci cured Wen Xiuqi's cold poison. After arriving at Muci, I no longer felt the sense of rejection I felt before, and even unconsciously treated her as one of my own.

    Hei Feng's low breath made Wen Xiuqi's body in the carriage startled, and he opened the curtain to look outside, but when he saw the two figures, his eyes darkened, and he immediately jumped up. After getting out of the carriage, the posture and movements were smooth and elegant, but it was not difficult to see that there was a hint of eagerness in it.

    "Hei Feng, you go back first, I have something to do, so you don't need to follow."

    Wen Xiuqi put down these words and walked towards the two people in front. The footsteps are brisk, and there is a feeling of can't wait.

    Heifeng looked at his master's back, and flashed his mind's recent abnormal appearance, whether in the study room or the martial arts field, he would stare at somewhere from time to time, and suddenly laughed, which made him very sad. Frustrated, he felt that the weather might have changed recently, did the master come into estrus?

    Thinking about it, he quickly shook his head. If the master heard this, he would definitely take his skin off.

    When Wen Xiuqi was only one step away from Mu Ci, he stopped suddenly, then straightened out his appearance very naturally, even smoothed his hair, patted the folds of his clothes, and then looked He yelled softly from behind as if nothing had happened.

    "Princess!"

    This call, with a slight sense of joy, a little soft, is still a man's unique cool voice, like a clear stream passing by.

    Mu Ci looked as if she was facing an enemy, her body froze immediately.

    Bai Qingchen's eyes also darkened, but she still smiled, her face was careless, but she seemed not as relaxed as before.

    Wen Xiuqi walked over directly, walked between the two calmly, subconsciously separated them, then looked at Mu Ci, smiled softly and said, "Princess, what are you doing here, why don't you call me? Me alone!"

    Hearing what he said, Mu Ci's eyebrows twitched, and he suddenly felt a headache.

    "..." You are like a child playing house, and you are added!

    Why are these two more noisy than the other? It's so annoying!

    Wen Xiuqi, on the other hand, didn't seem to care about her indifference, he just stood aside, looking down at her with incredible gentleness.

    Before, because of the cold, Wen Xiuqi had never worn clothes other than black. Even in summer, every time he went out, he had to wrap himself up thickly, with a black cloak draped over his body.

    At this moment, without worrying about the cold poison, coupled with some careful thoughts in his heart, Wen Xiuqi deliberately changed into an exquisite and sophisticated coat. Although it was still black, the style of the coat was complicated and the embroidery was fine, and it looked very good. Wen Xiuqi was even more gentle and handsome.

    After changing clothes, it seems that the whole person is different.

    No matter how indifferent Mu Ci was, he couldn't help but notice that Wen Xiuqiu was in the state of a peacock spreading his tail, as if he was showing his charm all the time.

    The key point was that this guy still had a nonchalant look on his face, which made Mu Ci speechless.

    too……

    The three of them walked slowly towards the restaurant in a strange and inexplicably harmonious state.

    But at this time, there was a sudden surge of people, and the crowd involuntarily separated into two lanes, separating the middle road by a large road.

    Mu Ci and the three of them were also pushed aside by the flow of people, Wen Xiuqi subconsciously protected Mu Ci to prevent her from being knocked down, while Bai Qingchen who was on the side watched his movement with dark eyes.

    After a while, there was a sudden exclamation from the crowd. Mu Ci followed the voice and saw that there was a luxurious carriage on the road in the middle. The carriage was hollowed out, and there was a luxuriously dressed man sitting in it. There was a smile on his mouth, and he seemed to want to go to the carriage from time to time. The crowd waved.

    Mu Ci felt that this man was inexplicably uncomfortable.

    But his appearance is somewhat familiar, somewhat similar to... and Wen Xiuqi.

    Wen Xiuqi seemed to have noticed it too, he looked at the man with complicated eyes, pursed his lips and remained silent.

    "Yu Nan, the second prince of Cangxia Kingdom, went to Qingxia Kingdom with the envoy this time, but he never thought that it would be today." Bai Qingchen glanced at the second prince of Cangxia Kingdom, and then glanced at Wen Wen who was at the side. Xiu Qi took a look, and then said.

    It seems that everyone has noticed that the appearance of the second prince of Cangxia Kingdom is seven or eight percent similar to that of Wen Xiuqi.

    Mu Ci's gaze stayed on the second prince's face for a moment, but when he looked away, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a jade pendant hanging on his waist from the corner of his eye. The second prince Yu Nan waved his hand a little too much. The jade pendant in the middle slides down and swings sideways.

    Mu Ci's pupils narrowed slightly, and he stared at the jade pendant closely, which was very similar to the jade pendant that the woman put in little Wen Xiuqi's hand in the previous memory fragment of Wen Xiuqi when he was a child.

    The jade pendant is a piece of pure white jade with complicated but recognizable patterns.

    Mu Ci suddenly had a bold idea in his heart.

    When she was thinking wildly, the second prince Yunan suddenly looked towards her, but Mu Ci didn't notice, she was still staring at the jade pendant on his waist, as if she had to see something Exactly come.

    The second prince Yunan's eyes fell on Mu Ci, with a kind of probing and eagerness.

    Wen Xiuqi was clearly watching from the side, and suddenly turned cold, and stood in front of Mu Ci, directly blocking Yu Nan's sight.

    The eyes of the two met, and there was a moment of flames, with a faint contest.

    It's just that no one paid attention, but the envoy next to the second prince followed his line of sight, and when it fell on Wen Xiuqi's face, he suddenly stopped, and a look of shock flashed in his eyes.

    When Cangxia Kingdom came to envoy Qingxia Kingdom, the emperor specially held a banquet in the palace and invited the daughters of various officials and ministers as well as princes and princesses to attend.

    This time, I don't know who arranged the seat, it just happened to be Wen Xiuqi next to Mu Ci, and the current relationship between her and him is completely irreconcilable.

    When Mu Ci sat down, Wen Xiuqi who was next to him immediately turned his head and gave her a smile, which made her extremely uncomfortable.

    For some reason, Bai Qingchen did not attend the banquet.

    Mu Ci thought that it might be because the relationship between the two countries was relatively sensitive and his identity was too embarrassing, so he didn't appear.

    Everyone was seated, only the second prince of Cangxia Kingdom came late, and he stood beside him, their attitudes were a little arrogant.

    When the emperor saw this, although his eyes showed displeasure, he didn't show the slightest bit on his face, he just raised his hand to beckon him to sit down.

    The relationship between Qingxia Kingdom and Cangxia Kingdom has always been unstable. Even if the two countries had a temporary truce over the years and they were in a balanced situation of mutual containment, there was no guarantee that the other party would not have a different heart and take the opportunity to fight.

    But the military strength of Cangxia Kingdom has always been somewhat stronger than that of Qingxia Kingdom.

    This time Cangxia Kingdom came to Qingxia Kingdom, probably for the purpose of marriage.

    But at present, only Xiao Shi is the only princess who is about the same age as the two princes. The emperor was a little worried, so he set his eyes on Mu Ci, and then quickly looked away.

    The second prince probably won't fall in love with Xiao Shi... The

    banquet started, the dancer stepped forward to perform dances, and Ning Dian Garden was filled with singing and dancing.

    It's just that the second prince Yunan's gaze was fixed on Mu Ci from the beginning to the end, and some people present noticed it.

    Mu Ci was a little annoyed, the second prince's gaze made her really uncomfortable.

    But just after the emperor greeted the second prince who had come to make envoys and others, and mentioned the relationship between the two countries, the second prince suddenly proposed to make peace with Qingxia, and the candidate was the tenth princess Qiu Muci .

    The second prince pointed at Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci frowned, and at this moment, a long-lost reminder suddenly sounded in his mind.

    [Task trigger: Frankly speaking has a marriage contract with the male lead Wen Xiuqi, a copy of "Pure Palace Picture" with rich pictures and texts will be rewarded for success, and random punishment will be imposed for failure. ]

    As soon as the task was released, Mu Ci hadn’t recovered from his senses when he heard the person beside him stand up suddenly and said in a cold voice: “I’m afraid I’ve disappointed the Second Highness, the princess has already made a marriage contract with this eldest son. Married."

    "!!!"

    Mu Ci also stood up abruptly, and looked at Wen Xiuqi who was standing coldly beside him in surprise.

    This guy! He said what she said, so what did she say! She has to complete the task, hey!

    With firm eyes, Wen Xiuqi once again faced the second prince Yu Nan directly.

    A gloomy look flashed across the eyes of the second prince Yu Nan, and it was fleeting, and then he smiled and asked the emperor: "Your Majesty, is this really the case?" The

    emperor glanced at Wen Xiuqi indifferently, Then he turned his attention to Mu Ci, and said to the second prince: "The marriage contract of these two children was settled in the early years, and it has not been announced to the public, but there is indeed such a thing, and it has been discussed recently. Pick a good day and let them get married as soon as possible."

    Mu Ci's expression was bewildered, and in just such a short while, it was clearly arranged by others.

    The second prince, Yunan, heard that the emperor had said that, and he couldn't say anything, he just glanced at Mu Ci with a face of reluctance, then skipped the matter directly, and discussed with the envoy the future matters between the two countries .

    As soon as Mu Ci sat down, Wen Xiuqi sat over directly.

    "Princess, do you mind if I sit next to you?" Wen Xiuqi asked Wenwen.

    "You've already sat down, and you still leave me here to say this? Hehe."

    Wen Xiuqi remained calm, with a calm expression on his face.

    There seems to be a hint of self-satisfied joy that cannot be concealed.

    If he had a tail, he would probably be able to curl it up right now!

    Mu Ci can't think so much at the moment, she is worrying about the task that just triggered. Every time a task is released, the task time limit will be displayed under the small box, and the time is continuously decreasing now, and there is not much time left.

    After setting up the second prince and the envoy, the emperor purposely asked Mu Ci to stay, while Wen Xiuqi waited outside.

    The emperor looked solemn, and asked seriously: "Xiao Shi, tell father the truth, just now at the banquet, what happened to what Prince Wen said, and what do you really think?"

    Mu Ci looked at the progress . Tiao, wanted to cry but had no tears, but could only continue, and said against his conscience.

    "Father, have you forgotten? I heard from Uncle Wen that my mother indeed betrothed me to Wen Xiuqi."

    "Since that's the case, Father has decided to hold your wedding with the fifth child together. You The matter with Yongninghou Shizi cannot be delayed, the second prince of the Cangxia Kingdom has already set his sights on you, and when he was in the palace just now, he specifically told me that he must attend your wedding before returning to the Cangxia Kingdom."

    Mu Ci frowned: "Father, this second prince is messing around!" It's time to discuss state affairs, what's the big wedding!

    "The key point is that the envoy didn't dissuade him and agreed! I'm still wondering what the Cangxia Kingdom thinks!" The emperor looked confused.

    Mu Ci was speechless, but he could only say: "Everything is subject to Father's arrangement." As

    soon as the words fell, Mu Ci's mind immediately sounded a reminder that the task was completed.

    [The task of "Bluntly has a marriage contract with the male protagonist Wen Xiuqi" is completed, and the reward has been distributed to the tasker's inventory, please pay attention to check it, thank you! ]

    Mu Ci: "..."

    I was really stunned.

    The author has something to say: Can this marriage be consummated?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 145K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 28K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
427K 23.8K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.1M 254K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...