The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 36

583 11 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 36

    His words seemed to directly set off an uproar, and immediately shocked the other two present.

    Bai Qingchen's expression turned cold, his face darkened.

    Mu Ci was startled on the spot, dumbfounded.

    Wait, did she hear correctly just now, this guy wants to agree with her body? ! ! Brother, you are the hero! Hey!

    Wen Xiuqi saw that she seemed to have an attitude of resistance, and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, and said directly: "Princess heard it right, I plan to repay you with a promise of my body!"

    Don't, damn, you This is revenge for kindness!

    Mu Ci was terrified, and quickly refused, saying: "No, no, no need, this princess has always done whatever she wants, I have nothing to do to help you cure cold poison, you don't have to repay your favor so solemnly, this princess doesn't need you to repay your favor , really no need!"

    Seeing her resolutely resisting, Wen Xiuqi was filled with discomfort, his usually gentle face now showed aggrieved and unwillingness. Even directly ignoring Bai Qingchen who was present, she looked at Mu Ci fixedly and said, "Princess, haven't you always liked me?"

    Mu Ci: "..."

    That's really not the case! What I like about you is the setting, the original owner!

    It's not me anyway! Get out of my business!

    The two were in a stalemate for a long time, and Bai Qingchen's expression on the side hadn't been in a good mood ever since Wen Xiuqi said this.

    Wen Xiuqi paused, sighed lightly, and didn't intend to force her anymore, then said softly: "Princess, think about it carefully, I'll go back and prepare for the future."

    Before leaving, he looked at the station with complicated eyes. Bai Qingchen at the side glanced at her.

    Bai Qingchen snorted lightly, why is this guy hostile to him, and he doesn't like little junior sister, a stubborn donkey-like woman! Fierce and not gentle, and...

    Thinking about it, he suddenly couldn't think anymore.

    The gaze slowly fell on Mu Ci, who was still in a state of dissociation, it seemed that what Wen Xiuqi said just now had really hit her hard, and she still hasn't recovered from it yet.

    In fact, in the days to come, it is not impossible to be with my junior sister, it should be very interesting...

    The preparations for the treatment of cold poison are continuing in an orderly manner.

    Mu Ci handed over all the medicinal materials needed to Bai Qingchen, and the main way to help Wen Xiuqi treat the cold poison was through medicinal bath therapy. It is necessary to mix the medicinal materials obtained in the extremely dangerous place with the last drop of crystal dew, mixed with some other strong medicines, and then soaked.

    People with cold poison in the body, in the medicine bath, use internal force little by little, so that the medicine property is slowly absorbed into the body, and finally the medicine property resists the cold poison, causing the disease of leaving the soul, suppressing the disease of leaving the soul, and then warming it After a period of time, it can be completely cleared.

    The location of the treatment was chosen at the Princess Mansion.

    During the process of treating the cold poison, it was extremely difficult and dangerous and could not be disturbed in the slightest. Mu Ci sent a kind of secret guard, including those arranged by Wen Xiuqi, to guard the mansion secretly to prevent surprise attacks.

    After all, the sneak attack of the killer Shadow had yet to be resolved. Wen Xiuqi sent many people but failed to find him. Mu Ci guessed that the guy was one of the protagonists, probably rescued by the heroine Rong.

    Except for the banquet in the palace, I haven't seen the heroine or anyone else recently, and Mu Ci was a little tired after being on standby for a long time.

    It's just that Wen Xiuqi triggers a small task from time to time, which is very strange, especially after she returns from an extremely dangerous place, various small tasks seem to refresh her sense of existence from time to time.

    What did you give the hero Wen Xiuqi a candied haws, what did you buy the hero Wen Xiuqi a little clay figurine, what did you give the hero Wen Xiuqi a warm greeting... and so on.

    It's time for her to buy Wen Xiuqi all over the place!

    If she hadn't been a princess this time, she probably wouldn't be able to support such a rich boss! hehe.

    Moreover, there are no rewards for these trivial tasks, only punishment. The key point is that Wen Xiuqi has a look on his face, "You see, you just like me." What are you doing?" "Are you trying to have an affair with me?"

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Everything is ready, and Wen Xiuqi has already been waiting at the Princess Mansion.

    "Wen Shizi, are you ready?" Bai Qingchen walked to Wen Xiuqi's side and said seriously.

    Wen Xiuqi nodded and said, this time he must successfully suppress the cold poison. He turned his head to look at Mu Ci, stared at her for a long time, and then stepped into the room without saying a word.

    Mu Ci looked at him, thinking that Wen Xiuqi was going to say something, who knew that the next moment the other party left without any reaction.

    In fact, just now, Wen Xiuqi wanted Mu Ci to go in with him. If she was there, he might have more courage to restrain everything, but he also thought about the disease of leaving the soul. , it is very likely that he will hurt her indiscriminately, and instead suppress the thought that just came up.

    After Wen Xiuqi entered the room, Bai Qingchen and Mu Ci waited outside the door.

    Bai Qingchen, the medicinal material, has been refining for seven whole days, and all of them are placed in the medicinal barrel in the room at this moment, and everything after that depends on Wen Xiuqi's own good luck.

    "Aren't you going to accompany him?" Bai Qingchen said suddenly while standing beside him.

    Mu Ci directly replied: "What am I going in for? I don't know how to do medicine, so you should go if you want to go!"

    Bai Qingchen choked for a moment, and he looked at Mu Ci with a complicated expression. I really feel that this woman really has no heart!

    In my heart, I was relieved for a while, and I don't know why.

    The time for a stick of incense has passed, and there is still no movement in the house.

    Mu Ci suddenly became a little irritable.

    "Is the medicated bath really okay? That guy won't be suffocated in it!" Mu Ci murmured.

    "Junior Junior Sister, you can't trust me?" Bai Qingchen looked completely unhurried.

    "Of course I believe in your medical skills, but...you are not in a hurry until your patient comes out?" Mu Ci asked rhetorically.

    "What's the rush, I can't die, at worst I'm a fool, there's nothing to panic, little junior sister, please calm down, come on, senior brother will peel a melon seed for you to eat." Bai Qingchen sat under the gazebo beside him, knocking the melon seeds , while persuading, full of carelessness.

    Mu Ci was speechless: "..."

    Is it okay if the hero is mentally disabled? !

    Before Muci could think about it, she suddenly felt a murderous aura attacking her. She tensed up immediately, pulled herself together, and was secretly vigilant.

    "Someone is coming!"

    "Yeah." Bai Qingchen had already noticed it a second ago, but the other party had been hiding in the dark and did not make a move, and he couldn't tell where it was for a while, so he teased Mu Ci just now It's just deliberately letting down its vigilance to wait for an opportunity.

    At this moment, it is estimated that this guy is going to make a move secretly!

    Sure enough, after the sudden movement in Wen Xiuqi's room, the next moment, dozens of black figures flashed in front of Mu Ci and Bai Qingchen. The inside was cold without the slightest temperature, looking at the two of them, it was as if they were looking at two dead objects.

    When Mu Ci saw the man's face clearly, he immediately thought of the surprise attack a few months ago. This guy is the shadow of the killer leader who has been missing for a while!

    This guy has been silent, so he was waiting for this time, no wonder, the last assassination post was not completed, so he was waiting for this time.

    Just now there was movement in the room Wen Xiuqi was in. It is estimated that the disease of leaving the soul has been triggered. Wen Xiuqi in the state of leaving the soul is just a violent guy without a brain. For the experienced shadow , is not enough at all.

    This time is the best time to assassinate him.

    "Senior brother!" Mu Ci secretly winked at Bai Qingchen.

    Bai Qingchen nodded, the two discussed secretly, and one of them led him away.

    Only then did Yingying bring a lot of people, and he had already met the secret guards secretly arranged by Mu Ci. He also had left and right envoys by his side. These two people have weird physical skills, which is very unfavorable for Mu Ci, who has been staying in the capital all year round. Naturally, Bai Qingchen knew the pros and cons of it, so he directly led the left and right envoys away, and went to the other side to fight.

    Against Shang Yingying, Mu Ci may still have a glimmer of hope, but against Shang Shang's insidious Shadow Pavilion, she can only suffer.

    Here, Ying Ying and Mu Ci have already fought against each other. According to Mu Ci's previous strength, Ying Ying would definitely be able to fight with ease, but he helped Wen Xiuqi heal some time ago and exhausted his internal energy. Cultivate internal strength, but still can't restore the previous strength, so at this moment, Mu Ci is a little bit powerless.

    Even many times, she was almost hit by several palms from the shadow. She was sweating slightly on her forehead, her face was calm, but she was thinking about how to lure him away. After all, according to her current strength, in If it goes on like this, it will definitely not fall well in the hands of Shadow.     Just when Mu Ci was secretly calculating the route to lead away, suddenly the door of Wen Xiuqi's room was knocked away with a slam, and slammed down hard on the stone table beside him with a bang, the sawdust shattered into pieces.     The two were shocked by this considerable movement, and they raised their vigilance and looked over there.     Not long after, a man came out of the room. He was wearing a white inner coat, but not the black coat. Since he had just come out of the medicine bath, his body was completely soaked, and the contours of his body were faintly outlined, showing a kind of invisibility. Hair power and a touch of beauty.     Wen Xiuqi... No! It's Wen Xiuqi in the state of leaving the soul, and that irritable and brainless Xingzhou!     The corners of "Wen Xiuqi"'s eyes were slightly red, his beautiful eyebrows were twisted, and the corners of his mouth were drawn up coldly, showing a bloodthirsty and violent air all over his body.

    Mu Ci looked at him like this, and carefully sized him up. Perhaps the person in front of him at the moment was Wen Xiuqi in an extreme emotional state, and this guy seemed to have an IQ.

    Mu Ci's guess was correct, under the medicine bath, Wen Xiuqi's disease of leaving the soul was triggered, but because the medicine juice had buffered part of the cold poison little by little, Wen Xiuqi kept a small part of it. Reasonable, but raised the negative emotions to the highest level.

    This "Wen Xiuqi" in front of him is extremely terrifying.

    It seems that she and Bai Qingchen still made a mistake.

    Mu Ci frowned, and kept thinking of various countermeasures in her mind, but she ruled them out one by one. At this moment, she really couldn't think of any way to control "Wen Xiuqi" at this moment. His force value is too high for anyone to easily step forward.

    However, the moment he appeared, the shadow stopped pestering Mu Ci, but stared closely at "Wen Xiuqi" from the side, ready to wait for the opportunity to kill him!

    Suddenly, a white light suddenly appeared.

    Mu Ci secretly thought it was not good.

    Shadow is going to attack with a poisoned throwing knife.

    "Wen Xiuqi, be careful!" Although he knew that "Wen Xiuqi" was terrifyingly powerful at this moment, his body still exclaimed louder than his consciousness.

    "Wen Xiuqi" glanced at Mu Ci lightly, then looked away, and then when the poisoned flying knife was about to hit the upper door, he raised his right hand lightly, and the next moment, the palm wind with internal strength had already swept the The flying knife fell to the ground.

    Mu Ci gasped.

    Just now the palm wind was so powerful that it almost hurt her, Mu Ci hurriedly jumped aside, trying to stay away from the battlefield.

    "Wen Xiuqi" ignored her, his eyes were cold, his moves were very crisp and neat, with hidden murderous intentions, he was heading straight for the shadow just now. The two fought directly on the roof like this, the ruins and tiles were broken, and they fought hard.

    Mu Ci felt that her situation might not be very good later, but she couldn't just leave the dangerous "Wen Xiuqi" here. She thought for a while, and suddenly thought of something, and hurried to her back room, He took something and stuffed it into his arms, then ran out again.

    At this moment, it is estimated that the two of them have already fought to decide the outcome, and she thinks that Shadow must have been beaten to the ground at this time.

    When he rushed over, as expected, as Mu Ci expected, Shadow was lying on the ground in embarrassment, with blood in the corner of his mouth, and he was clutching his chest in pain, as if he had suffered a very serious internal injury.

    As soon as Mu Ci arrived, "Wen Xiuqi"'s eyes fell on her. His eyes were icy cold, without any trace of warmth, as if he was just looking at a stranger. For him, he could decide life and death at will. stranger.     "Wen Xiuqi" dodged and came directly in front of Mu Ci, raising his hand to pinch her neck. The corners of his eyes were slightly red, which made the handsome face at this moment show a touch of strangeness.     Mu Ci was taken aback, and quickly took out the things he had taken in the room from his arms to protect himself in front of him.     "Wen Xiuqi" paused, the murderous hand stopped in front of the thing.     It was a stupid cloth tiger. The one Mu Ci turned over and saw before waking up looked familiar. She thought it should be the pair of cloth tigers she gave him on the top slope back then, but she didn't know. The key to why Wen Xiuqi returned the cloth tiger was only one.     But Mu Ci believed that this cloth tiger must have a lot of influence on Wen Xiuqi, that's why he hurriedly went to fetch the cloth tiger and put it in his arms just now.     Although the cloth tiger may not be effective, but at this moment, I can only pray that Bai Qingchen can rush over quickly.     When "Wen Xiuqi" saw this cloth tiger, his body paused for a moment, a gleam of light flashed in his eyes, the corners of his eyes became redder, and his expression was slightly shivering, as if he was struggling.     Seeing this, Mu Ci hurriedly said while the iron was hot: "Wen Xiuqi, I'm a good person, and I've never done anything to hurt you!"

    Full of desire to survive!

    "Wen Xiuqi" didn't move, he frowned and listened to the familiar woman in front of him nagging non-stop, feeling extremely irritable, his heart became ruthless, and he directly grabbed Mu Ci's fragile neck.

    Mu Ci's breathing gradually weakened.

    Guessing that Bai Qingchen is about to arrive at this moment, although his life is in danger at this moment, but seeing that what he said just now seems to be effective, Mu Ci immediately added: "You...you must overcome...overcome this difficulty , you...you are Wen Xiuqi, you can only be Wen Xiuqi! Don't forget, you still owe me your life, and you still have to promise me with your body! If you this time..."

    she said Intermittently, his hands tried his best to restrain "Wen Xiuqi"'s tightened arms, trying to save him with his mouth.

    Hearing her words, "Wen Xiuqi"'s eyes darkened, his brows furrowed slightly, and he struggled slowly. The two consciousnesses in his mind clashed, trying to break out of the cocoon and reborn.

    "If I recover this time, will the princess agree to my request?"

    Suddenly, the hand on the neck gradually loosened, even with a touch of soothing caress.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, and saw the man's eyes gradually becoming clear, and he did not know when he regained consciousness. His voice rang right next to his ears, with a coolness and gentleness like flowing water, he said softly.

    Mu Ci: "???"

    She coughed lightly, exhaled heavily, and looked at the person in front of her with complicated eyes.

    Wen Xiuqi recovered?

    Before she could confirm Wen Xiuqi's situation at the moment, a reminder sounded in her mind, solving her doubts.

    [The main task is completed: cure the cold poison for the male protagonist Wen Xiuqi, and reward a well-made red wedding dress. The props have been sent to the props column. Please check and accept them, thank you. ]

    The task is completed, which means that Wen Xiuqi's cold poison has been cured.

    Mu Ci thought about it, but...

    Wait, wedding dress? What kind of reward is a wedding dress, and she doesn't really want to marry Wen Xiuqi!

    Before Mu Ci could figure it out, Wen Xiuqi in front of him very naturally hugged Mu Ci into his arms, then raised his hand to gently caress the scar that had just been pinched red, the corner of his mouth smiled with genuine emotions , There was a hint of distress in his eyes.

    "Princess, I'm sorry just now. I accidentally hurt you."

    Mu Ci was wrapped in his arms. The person was still wet, and her face was almost pressed against the other's chest. The chill had dissipated from Wen Xiuqi's body, and at this moment, the continuous heat from his chest and the scent of the medicine surrounded Mu Ci tightly, making her a little breathless.

    She took a deep breath, pushed Wen Xiuqi away abruptly, and said bluntly: "What are you doing! I didn't promise you anything! Don't even think about making a promise with your body, let alone being my son-in-law, Ben You are not the only one the princess wants!"

    The author has something to say: Today's fat stamp~ Please enjoy it to the fullest, haha!

    Digression:

    I found out that many of you actually like senior brother, (Touch your cheek)

    Wen Xiaoqi's popularity is so low! (muddled)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 147K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
117K 1.7K 78
After transmigrating into the legendary SSS-level difficulty of the ancient dog-blood texts and becoming the male protagonists' noble, sick, or gentl...
97.3K 1.7K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
1.3M 96.2K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...