The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 34

564 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 34

    "Where does the princess want me to take?" Wen Xiuqi was dragged by her, and came out of Yongning Hou Mansion directly.

    "Go and sell you!" Mu Ci didn't look back, and walked forward in one go.

    "I have an unexpected gift for you."

    The voice came again in his mind, Wen Xiuqi was used to it, but it was rare, and suddenly he had a little expectation for this gift.

    Waiting for a while, the night gradually darkened.

    Mu Ci sharply saw a small vendor not far away, her eyes lit up, and then told Wen Xiuqi to wait for her here, and she would be back soon.

    Before Wen Xiuqi could even react, she had already run away.

    He subconsciously took a few steps forward, but his feet froze and he could no longer move. Then he gently retracted the outstretched hand.

    He looked at her back from behind, a sudden bewilderment and bewilderment appeared on his face, and there was even a trace of obvious irritability and uneasiness on his face. It seemed that there was this feeling in his memory, he stood alone and waited, but after that person left him like that, he never came back.

    After waiting for a long time, Wen Xiuqi was so upset that he wanted to clenched his fists, held back the irritability in his heart, and almost drew the irascible guy out of his body. He ran over, and there seemed to be something nonsense in his arms, and he didn't know what it was.

    "Let's go!" Mu Ci trotted over and grabbed him again.

    Although Wen Xiuqi was a little confused and at a loss, and didn't know where Mu Ci was going to take him, but he let her hold his hand and walked forward.

    The night has completely darkened, the capital of Qingxia Kingdom is brightly lit at night, and the streets are extremely lively with people coming and going.

    Mu Ci pulled Wen Xiuqi to a quiet place, the place was not particularly bright, a towering tree stood beside it, long weeping willows hung down, the summer and autumn wind gently blowing, turning the waves and ripple.

    Looking from here to a distance, one can have a panoramic view of the magnificent capital of the Qingxia Kingdom, quite a feeling of seeing all the small mountains at a glance.

    Seeing this, Wen Xiuqi was stunned for a moment.

    "How did you find this place?"

    "Because this princess loves to play!" Mu Ci laughed.

    Suddenly, there was a bang in the sky, and a gorgeous firework exploded in the night sky, colorful and changing in different shapes, very beautiful.

    Wen Xiuqi stared fixedly at the fireworks blooming in the sky, and a certain corner of his heart was touched unconsciously.

    "This..."

    "I prepared it! How about it? Does it look good?" Mu Ci said.

    These are the fireworks she specially redeemed from the Points Store. They are suitable for all ages, and they will definitely comfort Wen Xiuqi's injured little heart.

    Wen Xiuqi looked at Mu Ci, the brilliant fireworks in the sky were reflected on her face, and shone into her eyes, the color was very beautiful.

    "Looks good, thank you."

    Wen Xiuqi raised the corners of his lips slightly, lowered his head slightly to look at Mu Ci, the smile on his face was sincere like never before, and his handsome face was even more touching.

    His eyes are full of Mu Ci's figure at the moment.

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, then he belatedly took out something from his bosom and handed it over.

    "Send it to you!" The

    two stupid cloth tigers, perhaps because of the excellent craftsmanship of the embroiderer, the delicate expressions of the cloth tigers are so vivid that they seem to come alive. The two little ones leaned against each other, cuddling each other.

    Wen Xiuqi stared blankly at these two stupid cloth tigers who were obviously children playing, his face flashed with astonishment.

    "This... is for me?" The tone was uncertain.

    "That's right! Otherwise, who do you think I gave it to! Xiao Shizi's gift has already been delivered! This is specially bought for you!" Mu Ci explained.

    Just now when she was in Yongninghou's Mansion, she saw that Wen Xiuqi was picking up the cloth tiger, he paused for a moment, stroked his finger lightly, and there was something strange in his eyes.

    Everyone knows that Mrs. Yongninghou's attitude towards Wen Xiuqi is not particularly good. Even outsiders can tell at a glance that Mrs. Yongninghou is strict with Wen Xiuqi.

    Everyone thought that it was the reason why Mrs. Yongninghou had strict requirements on Wen Xiuqi. Only Mu Ci and Yongninghou knew that Wen Xiuqi was not the real blood of Yongninghou. For Mrs. Yongning Hou, who was not born by herself, Wen Xiuqi's existence was a thorn in her heart.

    If it was just neglected before, now Mrs. Yongninghou, who has her own blood, may not have a good attitude towards Wen Xiuqi.

    The point is that Wen Xiuqi himself doesn't know it yet, he just faintly notices that his mother's attitude towards him is different from that of other people's mothers. He could only be in awe and flinch.

    "Thank you."

    Wen Xiuqi carefully put away the two cloth tigers, then looked at Mu Ci, and thanked him very seriously.

    [The task of comforting the male protagonist is completed, and the reward has been successfully distributed to the tasker's inventory, please pay attention to check it, thank you. ]

    When Mu Ci came back, he ran into Bai Qingchen who was wandering around for some reason. He gave her a strange look, and then walked away holding a fan.

    It made her really baffled.

    After waiting for a few days, Mu Ci went to Bai Qingchen to discuss the matter about Wen Xiuqi's cold poison, and took her trump card along the way, and this time he had to finalize the matter no matter what.

    "Why are you here again!" Bai Qingchen looked impatient, but there was no real impatience in his eyes.

    Mu Ci is as good as good, "I haven't got your affirmative answer, of course I won't let it go."

    "You stinky girl! I have time to play with your elder son, and I will come to me when I have something!" Bai Qingchen thought I am extremely wronged.

    "..." The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    She thought about it and decided to take it out of her arms.

    "I don't look at what I got, and it's impossible for me to think of something for that guy Wen Xiuqi, so just give up on that!" Bai Qingchen even closed her eyes with a look of complete disobedience. , lying on his self-made recliner, under the shade of the large tree, directly pretending to be dead.

    Suddenly, with a bang, a book fell on him, neither light nor heavy.

    Bai Qingchen pretended to close her eyes for a long time, and found that Mu Ci had not said a word, couldn't help it, half-closed her eyes, took a peek, and found that Mu Ci was sitting on a stone bench beside her, pouring tea for herself Drink, with a careless look on his face.

    This woman has no heart!

    Bai Qingchen was so angry that he picked up the book on his body and wanted to throw it at it, but at the moment he saw it from the corner of his eye, the movement of his hand suddenly stopped.

    God... God's medical book? ! !

    Why is the divine medical tome here? Junior sister? ! !

    It was rare for Bai Qingchen to look flustered, he jumped up, took the book and walked over to Mu Ci, and said, "Little Junior Sister, how could there be a magic doctor's book!"

    "I got it by accident," Mu Ci said.

    "Unintentionally? Your unintentional is really unintentional!" Bai Qingchen knew at a glance that this guy was talking nonsense. Wuzi knocked on the table with complicated eyes, and said again: "You want to use this as an exchange, let me treat Wen Xiuqi's cold poison?"

    Mu Ci gave an affirmative look.

    Bai Qingchen paused for a moment, and then looked at her with a complicated expression: "You are so willing! He is so nice? How much are you obsessed with him!"

    Mu Ci didn't answer his inexplicable question directly, but said lightly : "This medical book would be a waste if I put it there, and it would not be buried if I gave it to you. If there is no Wen Xiuqi cold poison, in fact, I still want to give this book to you as a practical gift!"

    " Practice Salute? Junior sister, you are really thinking too far..." Bai Qingchen felt that her all-time charm was gone in front of Mu Ci.

    It seems that this guy is really trying to drive me away all the time! I really don't like me anymore!

    Bai Qingchen took the folded folding fan and slapped it on her hand, rarely looking sleepy.

    Mu Ci didn't say a word, waiting for him to think about it.

    "Okay, okay, it's okay if I promise, you have really annoyed me enough these two days! Go, go! I don't want to see you anymore!" Bai Qingchen started to chase people away.

    Mu Ci was directly pushed out of the courtyard by him.

    After Mu Ci left completely, Bai Qingchen sat down with a look of disappointment and dejection on his face, and he looked a little lonely.

    "There are some treatment methods for cold poison syndrome recorded in the "Divine Doctor's Book". I have heard about some of them before. I can cure cold poison syndrome, but these medicinal materials are extremely difficult to get. I need to go to some. It can only be obtained in extremely dangerous places, you should know this." Bai Qingchen said seriously.

    Mu Ci: "Well, I know, so I plan to go by myself."

    Bai Qingchen's pupils tightened: "Do you know what you are talking about?

    " There must be someone else who is more suitable than me." Mu Ci took it for granted.

    Looking at her like this, Bai Qingchen felt his hands itch again, and wanted to hit her, but he held back.

    "You are simply unreasonable!"

    He walked around for a long time, his frowning brows never relaxed, and he stared fiercely at Mu Ci from time to time, which made Mu Ci's expression inexplicable. Mess with him.

    In the end, Bai Qingchen decided to go with her. After all, no matter how much he wanted to see what she was thinking, no matter how much he didn't care about this guy, he still couldn't just watch her go to that extremely dangerous place alone. to die.

    This stinking girl! What a worry!

    "Shouldn't you say goodbye to that annoying guy? You're close to death in this line of work!" Seeing that the woman had no psychological burden at all, Bai Qingchen wondered if he had guessed wrong, maybe Mu Ci was helping for other reasons Wen Xiuqi treats cold poison.

    But I also feel that this kind of bet that puts one's life on the line should be nothing other than liking.

    Or this guy is heartless!

    "No need, it's the same whether you say it or not, as long as the result is good." Mu Ci pursed his lips, with a nonchalant look on his face.

    Bai Qingchen looked at her complicatedly, and felt that this woman was really heartless, whoever fell in love with her would be unlucky!

    "Look, let's go! But... Seriously, I really don't need you to accompany me, Bai Qingchen, we are not related, so why would you risk it with me!" Mu Ci still Want to dissuade him.

    "I'm your senior brother, you're my little junior sister, who told you that it's not relative or reason!" Bai Qingchen was confident, took the folding fan and slammed on Mu Ci's head again, before she got angry, he slammed it again He quickly reached out and rubbed her head a few times.

    "Okay, it doesn't hurt anymore!" Bai Qingchen said softly with a smile.

    "..."

    Fuck!

    The author has something to say: There is no third watch, it will be the next day, please ask me to slap the face Erqing in the future.

    There is no hero in this chapter! Ho ho! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me as the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-21 22:15:36~2020-08-22 23:28:32~

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution: Eleven today Get rich 5 bottles; Mango is not an old driver 2 bottles;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 149 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
84.4K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
33.8K 701 41
Novel Summary Dressed as the five scumbags who turned from genius to waste in the future world? I'm sorry, making mechas, dispensing potions, cooking...