The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 30

595 13 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 30

    "Bai Qingchen, you ate the rice and said the words, what on earth do you want to do after that, just say something neat, don't do such nonsense in front of me, I won't follow your tricks!"

    Mu Cica Wiping his mouth, took a sip of tea, and looked at Bai Qingchen.

    Bai Qingchen didn't say anything, just held a fan and fanned it once and for all, but stared straight at Mu Ci.

    "You have really changed."

    When he said this, the previous indifference was gone on his face, the corners of his mouth were pursed into a straight line, and his eyes were full of inquiry.

    If Qiu Muci was just for fun when he was young, then the current person many years later gave him an urge to explore.

    Mu Ci was unmoved at all, the expression on his face still showed a slight flamboyance, as well as an arrogance that dismissed nothing.

    "It will naturally change after so many years, haven't you changed too." Mu Ci threw the ball back.

    Hearing what she said, Bai Qingchen laughed to himself, raised his hand and poured himself another glass of wine, tilted his head up and poured it into his stomach, and then wiped his mouth casually.

    "Master passed away, and I ran down from the mountain to find what I want."

    Mu Ci was stunned for a moment when she heard what he said. She saw Bai Qingchen's eyes twinkling. The water waves, however, were extremely firm.

    She remembered that Bai Qingchen had always liked medicine since he was a child.

    Recently, there was a banquet in the palace, and the emperor specially invited many noble ladies from famous families to participate, and some other outstanding officials' children were also in his ranks. The banquet was held in the Ningdian Garden in the palace, where the scenery is beautiful and the place is spacious , as a suitable place for a banquet.

    Mu Ci came here with Bai Qingchen, although ordinary official ladies are not suitable to travel with men, but Mu Ci is a special case in Qingxia Country, she has always acted boldly, there is nothing she sees in her eyes and remembers She didn't care about the rules in her heart, and the fact that Bai Qingchen was brought to her by the emperor.

    That day in the restaurant, after talking to Bai Qingchen, the other party said that he was only staying here for a while, mainly to cover up his tracks, and if she could agree, he would promise that no matter what Mu Ci did, He could even help her cover up with the emperor, Mu Ci thought it was okay, and the two hit it off.

    Currently in a good cooperative relationship.

    This time, Mu Ci vaguely knew why the emperor was hosting a banquet in the palace. It was nothing more than to find a concubine for Lao Wu and Lao Ba among these official ladies. Where does the old eight start, in short, the first thing to do is to get married.

    Mu Ci was a little speechless. It doesn't matter whether it is ancient or modern, why do parents like to let their children go on blind dates so much? The banquet in Ningdian Garden in this palace is a large-scale blind date venue in ancient times. If other people see it right, the emperor If you can accept it, maybe you can get married right away.

    "..."

    Actually, she didn't want to come this time, but this time is an important plot, she has to come if she doesn't want to.

    In this plot, the male protagonist Wen Xiuqi will block the knife for the heroine Rong Rong and block the sneak attack from the Demon Sect, although she doesn't understand why the Demon Sect chooses such an inappropriate time and place to attack, But since it could happen, she couldn't ignore it.

    Her mission is to help Wen Xiuqi cure his cold poison, but she can't add another strange poison, then she will be the one who will have to work hard to death.

    When Mu Ci and Bai Qingchen behind her entered the arena, they found that almost all the people in Ningdian Garden had arrived. The palace maid took Mu Ci to her place, and when she had just walked to her seat and sat down, she heard the Ninth Prince Qiu Yingfa on the front right with a smile and joked: "Yo, tenth sister, this is another It's a different person, but this time I have a good eye, this little brother is very handsome."

    Hearing what he said, Mu Ci frowned, and Bai Qingchen beside him had a relaxed expression, as if saying It's not like him, the corners of his mouth are raised, and he looks like he doesn't think it's a big deal.

    The emperor sitting on the high seat snorted and signaled Qiu Yingfa to be quiet.

    However, she didn't say anything about Qiuying's ridicule.

    Because of his good friendship with Bai Qingchen's Muci master, he treats Bai Qingchen as if he were an intimate junior. If he can really make Xiao Shi restrain her temper, it's not bad for the two of them to be together. Can.

    The emperor's attitude changed everyone's view of Bai Qingchen next to Muci. It seems that this young man in white is very much favored by His Majesty.

    And obviously, the one who didn't put his presumptuous eyes on Bai Qingchen was Wen Xiuqi, who was sitting opposite Mu Ci, his eyes had been on Mu Ci from the beginning to the end, but his gaze It's so natural and peaceful that people next to it can hardly notice anything.

    Only the rippling glass of water in his hand leaked a trace of his emotions.

    "These ten princesses, they liked our master a few days ago, and found a new love in a few days. Fortunately, master, you didn't become her consort." Otherwise, you would have to wear a cuckold every day.

    "Heifeng, if you continue to talk nonsense, you can just ask Heiyu to replace you." Wen Xiuqi's face darkened, and he warned coldly.

    Heifeng immediately shut up and dared not speak again.

    The banquet was really boring. Now is the time for the ladies of the official family to show off their talents. This matter has nothing to do with Mu Ci. Mu Ci drank some wine and ate the sumptuous dishes in front of him, and he didn't even bother to lift his eyelids.

    Seeing her like this, Bai Qingchen at the side slammed a fan on her head again, and said bitterly, "Little Junior Sister, why have you been so successful since you were young, and you only know Eat, eat, eat, look at those quiet official ladies, and look at you, learn from me!"

    Although he had discussed with Mu Ci about the cooperation between the two, seeing her interesting appearance, Bai Qingchen just couldn't bear it. I couldn't help but want to come forward to tease her.

    The next moment, Mu Ci stopped what she was doing, she turned her head to look at Bai Qingchen who was smiling happily, threw the things in her hand on the plate, and smiled: "Brother, you know that I What else do you like besides eating?"

    Bai Qingchen was stunned for a moment, and replied: "What?"

    "Beat someone!" Mu Ci gritted his teeth and said viciously.

    Mu Ci snatched the bone fan out of his hand, and then slapped him hard on the forehead.

    Bai Qingchen endured the pain and hummed, his face was full of surprise.

    How dare this girl hit him?

    Before he could recover, Mu Ci slapped him hard on the top of the head again.

    "It's cleared up twice. If you dare to knock on my forehead again, I will definitely beat you up again next time." Mu Ci warned him.

    Wen Xiuqi's eyes were full of the small movements of the two of them together, his complexion was a little dark, his eyes were dark, he kept staring at Mu Ci, wondering what he was thinking.

    Hei Feng behind him trembled and did not dare to make a sound.

    The master is too scary!

    "Gong Rong, the daughter of the Minister of Rites, presents a song called Feng Qiuhuang."

    Mu Ci immediately calmed down when he heard this, and stopped saying a word to this person who deserved to be beaten. People from the Devil's Cult will probably come later, Wen Xiuqi's side...

    Wait, what kind of eyes does Wen Xiuqi have.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    No matter how you look at it, it seems to be blaming her, wait, she doesn't seem to have done anything to apologize to him!

    The author has something to say: Second update. I'm so sleepy~ I'm going to sleep, good night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
121K 6.8K 32
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
428K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
92.9K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...