The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 26

667 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 26

    under the waterfall.

    The rushing water rushed straight down, hit the head of the woman who was meditating under the waterfall, and splashed in all directions.

    Mu Ci has been here for a long time. She casually read the book "Inner Strength and Mind Method", and then threw it to Wen Xiuqi. It was mentioned in the plot that he is a leader in this field. Let him It would be better to come and guide her directly.

    Carefully condense the Qi, build the foundation and solidify the essence, and it is the same as breathing, freely mobilizing the Qi in the body.

    She re-cultivated her internal strength with the most basic but consistent core formula.

    On the gravel road next to the waterfall, there was a table, a cup of tea, and a book. Wen Xiuqi, who was still wearing a black coat and cloak, was sitting next to him, flipping through the book "Inner Strength and Heart Method", and at the same time checking Mu Ci's practice. schedule.

    With these days of guidance and getting along with each other, Wen Xiuqi found that he seemed to have underestimated this lustful and shameless ten princesses.

    Regardless of her evaluation of her character, she was extremely surprised by her talent in martial arts alone.

    Maybe it's because the formulas in this "Inner Strength and Heart Method" are profound, or maybe Qiu Muci has already cultivated inner strength, but through getting along with her these days, he has gradually gained a new understanding of her.

    Moreover, after losing more than ten years of internal strength for the sake of irrelevant people, he still looks calm and calm, even including the hard work of re-cultivation. This kind of disposition is admirable.     Wen Xiuqi's gaze was on the person under the waterfall. His gaze was complicated, but it no longer had the extreme disgust it had at the beginning. Instead, there was only a trace of curiosity and a hidden almost subtle appreciation.     He slowly closed the book, moved his neck slightly, rubbed his wrists, and was about to stand up to check the progress of this woman's cultivation, but when he got up, he caught a glimpse of a woman who was constantly surging. crawling creature.

    Wen Xiuqi looked along, but at the next moment, his body froze suddenly, his pupils shrank suddenly, his Adam's apple rolled, his hands were tightly clenched, and then his lips opened and closed, and finally called out: "Qiu...Qiu Muci, You...you come here."

    With an obvious tremolo in his voice, Wen Xiuqi pretended to be calm, but his pretty face turned paler at this moment.

    Mu Ci opened his eyes, and saw that Black Heart Lotus Wen Xiuqi was stiff, staring at a certain place on the ground, not daring to move, because her back was facing her, she couldn't see clearly.

    Mu Ci: "???"

    I don't know what this guy Wen Xiuqi wants to do.

    These days, she was dragged by him to the waterfall in the deep mountain and old forest. She rushed for dozens of days, and finally found time to rest under the waterfall. Right after, Wen Xiuqi hit her with a wooden stick. On her legs, there were all kinds of beatings after that, except for the face, there was almost no place that could not be hit. He called it to exercise her martial arts skills.

    Anyway, he is the hero, although this guy is sometimes so weak that people forget that he is a hero, but although Wen Xiuqi can't use his inner strength, he basically knows the martial arts methods and various moves of all parties.

    If it weren't for her talent in martial arts, I'm afraid she would really be tortured by this guy. Wen Xiuqi definitely took the opportunity to take revenge!

    Mu Ci kept being extremely vigilant, and walked over, but when he just got to Wen Xiuqi's side, his eyes suddenly flickered, and the next moment, she was pulled in front of her, her arm was still pinched. The person held it tightly, and could even vaguely feel the trembling from the other party, and quickly calmed down.

    "Qiu Muci, this is a new round of tests for you, go ahead."

    Mu Ci lowered his head to glance at the little snake crawling on the ground, then turned his head to look at Wen Xiuqi in surprise.

    There was still a faint smile on this guy's face, he was still the young prince Yongning who knew everything well, was somewhat sickly and beautiful, but had a cruel evil hidden in his eyes.

    "What are you holding me for?" Mu Ci asked.

    "To pass on strength to you, this is my son's consistent way of guiding." Wen Xiuqi continued with a kind smile.

    "Then why are your hands shaking?" Mu Ci felt that this guy...had cat cakes?

    Wen Xiuqi laughed, but didn't let go.

    "Go, princess, I believe in your strength." Wen Xiuqi's tone was unprecedentedly gentle, even calling himself "I".

    Mu Ci: "..."

    Turning his head again, Mu Ci looked down at the little white snake on the ground that was still struggling to move forward, and suddenly picked it up from the ground and slipped it to his eyes.

    Just now I took a closer look, this little white snake is not poisonous, it looks pretty good, is it injured?

    Mu Ci looked at it carefully.

    Wen Xiuqi, who was very close to her at the back, was almost close to Mu Ci, but when he saw the snake that was so close to him, it seemed to magnify in an instant, and his body was too big and he instinctively wanted to retreat. Away from the danger, but at the next moment, Mu Ci turned around and approached with the snake, Wen Xiuqi's pupils shrank again and he passed out.

    Mu Ci quickly pulled him, and Wen Xiuqi fell on top of her, leaning on her shoulder.

    Turning his head to look at Wen Xiuqi with his eyes closed, the corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    Made, dizzy again?

    If you can't see a snake, just say it, and after a long time, you let yourself go in.

    This man really...

    fainted until night. There was a torrential rain outside, so he had no choice but to drag him into a cave inside the waterfall. She discovered this place by accident when she was avoiding Wen Xiuqi's violent pursuit.

    Throwing Wen Xiuqi aside and letting him lean against the cave wall, Mu Ci went out to find firewood.

    Soon, he dried some slightly damp firewood with the internal strength he had recently cultivated, found flint, clicked, a fire was lit, and the cave was instantly filled with a warm yellow and orange firelight. Muci rubbed his hands, feeling that he was about to Frozen to death.

    From the corner of the eye, he caught a glimpse of another person beside him, and then remembered that there was another rookie, Wen Xiuqi.

    Mu Ci looked at him for a while, sighed, and then slowly moved to Wen Xiuqi's side, dragged his big black cloak and dragged him to the side of the fire.

    I owe you so much!

    Due to the rapid rainstorm and the fact that one of them fainted, Mu Ci got drenched right along with the person next to him.

    Wen Xiuqi was originally weak, and now he was wearing wet clothes, and his lips were bloodless.

    Mu Ci walked over, intending to take off the outer clothes for him first, and put her next to the fire to roast, otherwise, wearing wet clothes would make him more likely to get sick, let alone this sick and weak son who is still suffering from cold poison .

    But just as Mu Ci approached and reached out to untie Wen Xiuqi's cloak and the belt of his outer robe, he suddenly grabbed him by the wrist. Mu Ci looked over and found that Wen Xiuqi had woken up at some point .

    He was staring at Mu Ci with a pair of cold eyes.

    Those eyes were extremely strange, but the turbulent murderous aura implied in them was shocking.

    The eyes are wrong! This is not Wen Xiuqi, it's the man from last time, the man who almost strangled her to death!

    Mu Ci was taken aback, but reacted quickly, raised the other hand, and secretly used internal force, intending to knock off the hand that was restraining her, but at the next moment, the other hand was also crushed. The man clamped it down.

    Immediately afterwards, the world spun for a while, and Mu Ci was directly pressed against him by the man.

    "It was you who suppressed the cold poison." The familiar voice, but the questioning question carried an affirmative tone.

    The man had the face of a banished immortal, but he was full of evil spirits, like a Shura from hell.

    "Yes, so you'd better let me go, I'm the savior of you and Wen Xiuqi." Mu Ci pretended to be calm, thinking about countermeasures frantically in his mind.

    There is indeed something wrong with this dog man.

    Why wasn't it written in the original plot? Such important information was skipped directly.

    "Wen Xiuqi" heard her words, but suddenly leaned forward, their faces were very close, their noses were almost to their noses, due to the cold poison, his breath was slightly cold, and at this moment, all of them hit Mu Ci There was a faint medicinal fragrance on her face, like ice lotus from a snow mountain.

    Mu Ci's breath stagnates.

    "You like him?" "Wen Xiuqi" said "he", with a coldness and hostility in his words.

    "he"? Mu Ci was stunned for a moment, before realizing who he was talking about. After thinking for a while, he said, "What if you like it, so what if you don't like it? But, big brother, can you let me go first?"

    Now the distance is a bit dangerous, if she moves a little, she might even kiss her Bar.

    But don't, I can't stand it at all!

    "Wen Xiuqi" sneered, got up and let go of Mu Ci, found a random place and sat by the fire, picked up the firewood on the side from time to time to add fire, and then stirred it up a few times.

    "I like that hypocritical and contrived guy with a fragile heart, you really have bad eyesight for a woman!"

    Mu Ci got up and rubbed his arm that was caught red, and moved a few steps across from him before sitting down, far away Far.

    "That's better than a violent man like you, not only that, but also very childish!"

    Mu Ci glanced at him, and found that this guy was stirring the firewood with a cold face, his eyes were shining with excitement, Looked very happy.

    The corner of her mouth twitched.

    "Wen Xiuqi" suddenly paused, raised his head and looked at her with surprise, with a complicated expression on his face.

    Then suddenly came a sentence: "Xingzhou, my name, you remember it for me."

    Mu Ci pursed his lips and ignored him.

    "Don't you have anything to ask about Wen Xiuqi and me?" Seeing that her reaction was flat, Xingzhou suddenly became interested.

    crying bag? Is Wen Xiuqi that black heart lotus? I can't imagine it at all.

    Mu Ci didn't say a word, but his heart was full of twists and turns.

    "This is the disease of leaving the soul, which appears with cold poison." Xingzhou didn't care, and said to himself, his face was already expressionless, but his hands were still playing with fire in a very cheerful manner.

    What is the disease of leaving the soul?

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched.

    Before Muci could answer, he said again: "I know what you want to do, but I advise you to put away your thoughts. It is impossible to completely remove the cold poison disease, and I will always exist. That crying bag will never try to get rid of me."

    After saying this, Xingzhou stood up, twisted his stiff neck, tore off the already soaked cloak and coat and threw them aside, and walked to the other side on the open space.     "Come on, do two tricks." He looked at Mu Ci with a hint of mania against his exquisite face, but he was full of hostility, and the murderous aura emanating from his whole body was hardly concealed.     Mu Ci: "..."

    No, no, thank you!

    The author has something to say: Yesterday there was an urgent matter in Three Yuan and I didn't update it in time. Today, the fat badge will be sent at the first update, at 9:20pm and at 12:30pm.     The disease of leaving the soul mentioned in this chapter is not a dual personality, but a misunderstanding by Mu Ci himself, which will be discussed in the next chapter.

     And the person mentioned by the emperor is not Wen Xiaoqi~ Hey, thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2020-08-15 22:30:05~2020-08-17 11:37:04 ~

     Thanks to the little angel who cast the landmine: I am your sugar 1 piece;

    thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 25 bottles of small cookies; 2 bottles of Aurora; 1 bottle of Nan Xing and Eleven I got rich today;

    thank you very much for your support My support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 375 32
Short Title: MGIM Alternate Title: 快穿之男主都是我的 Status: Completed Author: 梅开 Genre: Romance Tags: Beautiful Female Lead, Cold Love Interests, Female Pro...
48.9K 976 123
Once time travelling, Lin Zhuo became a prisoner in the world of cultivating immortals. Legend has it that this prison is guarded by ancient ferociou...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...