The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 9

1.7K 26 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 9 Future Movie King (9)

    "Hello, Teacher Song." This was the first sentence Ji Li said when he saw Mu Ci today.

    A hello without emotion, and even the respectful respect that had to be pretended on the face was almost negligible.

    The corners of Mu Ci's mouth twitched, and he hummed coldly, which was his answer.

    Seeing this, the rest of the crew were no longer surprised.

    Ji Li is a newcomer signed by the actress Song Muci's studio, so the relationship between the two is closer than others, which is naturally acceptable, and there are not many gossips.

    The following scenes are all about the fourteenth prince Feng Mining in his youth, after he gradually realized his feelings for Feng Wu, he started various stalking scenes.

    The two are still in an awkward stage, plus Mu Ci has some unclear emotions towards Ji Li.

    During the acting, she frequently lost her mind, and even Director Lin, who had always praised her greatly, scolded her head and face.

    It's an ordinary intimate drama.

    The fourteenth prince, Feng Mining, gradually became restless after all kinds of teasing. In order to make Feng Wu aware of his feelings, during a conversation, he forcibly pressed the person on the table. Feng Wu had to be forced to look directly into his eyes, without any room for concealment.

    "Sister Huang..." After accidentally seeing her disguised as a man, Feng Moning liked to call Feng Wu that way, as if the two were so close that no one could separate them.

    "Sister Huang, I am pleased with you." The

    clear and bright voice was accompanied by youthfulness, the persistence of a teenager and the sweetness that should not be concealed at all.

    The heart of the caller trembled.

    Feng Wu was completely stunned by his words, and didn't know how to react for a moment.

    The boy was too close to her, so close that his breath hit her neck while speaking, with a mint-like feeling, cool and warm, as complicated as this person.

    Seeing that she was silent, Feng Mo Ning slightly lowered his eyes, but still leaned forward with a smile on his face, buried his head on her cool neck, and rubbed her head flatteringly.

    "Sister Huang, please talk to me..."

    After the words fell, Mu Ci suddenly got stuck here.

    Because she just felt a piece of warmth on the back of her neck suddenly, and the next moment, she bit it hard with some sharp teeth.

    Day, what is Ji Li doing! There is no such scene in the plot!

    The feeling just now made her tremble uncontrollably.

    "Kakaka! Xiao Song, what are you doing! Reaction! Reaction! Xiao Ji's on-the-spot performance added to this scene is very good! I think you can catch this kind of impromptu performance, and plan to pass it one by one, Xiao Song, what are you doing today? Something is really wrong, if it really doesn't work, let's take a rest later and then shoot again." Director Lin's words were already very tactful, if he didn't care about the face of the queen, he would have to scold him.

    According to Feng Mining's character setting, after Ji Li naturally added this little action, he almost brought this character to life.

    The eyes of Director Lin and the screenwriter of the show next to him lit up.

    Mu Ci nodded apologetically towards Director Lin, his heart was in a mess.

    It was Ji Li's sudden movement that surprised her so much that she didn't react for a while, and just froze there.

    In the final analysis, it was because she would intentionally or unintentionally bring her emotions towards Ji Li into it, causing her to behave abnormally.

    Although it was interrupted, but because Mu Ci didn't intend to rest, she and Ji Li still maintained the posture just now and didn't move.

    Ji Li was so close that he could even clearly see the depression and frustration in Mu Ci's eyes.

    A look of surprise flashed in his eyes, and then when others didn't notice, he leaned forward again, approached Mu Ci, and said in a low voice, "President Song is a bit unprofessional, why did he lose to me?" Xiaocaiji has it in his hands."

    The words were obviously self-deprecating, but for some reason, there was an illusion of superiority.

    As if to revenge for what she said to him on purpose last night, childish but annoying.

    Mu Ci was almost blown away by him.

    The depression that had been rare just now disappeared, and there was only a kind of unwillingness, the unwillingness to prove one's determination.

    She suddenly grabbed Ji Li's collar by the collar, and pressed back with momentum, her face lost the previous daze and daze, and now with a cold face, she said: "Fourteen, do you dare?"

    How dare you like it ? I?

    It was the Eleventh Prince Feng Wu who had been nervous since he was a child to prove that he was comparable to a man. No, it should be said that it was the eyes of the Eleventh Princess Feng Wu.

    It's flamboyant and ready to go, like a calm but arrogant leopard.

    When Director Lin saw this, he quickly waved his hands to say that the three cameras were ready to continue shooting.

    The two of them suddenly started playing.

    "Sister Huang, finally stop pretending to be a quail?" The

    young man was grabbed by the collar, but he didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The innocent, harmless and pure expression on his face had long since disappeared. The aggressive one is too fierce, the thin lips are slightly raised, and the eyes are full of raging love and exclusiveness.

    "Isn't the fourteenth brother not pretending to be stupid?" Feng Wu replied with a sneer.

    Today her role was going well, Mu Ci thought of the slightly raised smile of Feng Mining played by Ji Li just now, and his heart suddenly moved.

    Ji Li played the role of Feng Mining in his youth, which did not violate harmony at all.

    He is young, a newcomer who has just debuted, if he follows the normal process, the company should try his best to cultivate him, find various opportunities to expose him, and increase his popularity, but he signed under Song Muci's studio, Song Muci Ben had a kind of resentment towards him that came over from Bian Yuchen, and it would be pretty good if he didn't make trouble. As for spending time on cultivating him, it's impossible to think about it.

    First of all, she couldn't get over that hurdle in her heart, but that face was very similar to Yuchen's.

    The original owner thought so, but Mu Ci couldn't. Now that the focus of the task is gradually shifting to helping the male lead, she naturally has to do her best to help him.

    Thinking of this, Mu Ci asked Xiao Lin who was on the side. Xiao Lin was the new assistant she recruited. Although he might not be so calm compared to other assistants, he couldn't hold back his vigor.

    How youthful, how energetic.

    Mu Ci once again lamented that he was twenty-seven or eight years old, about to be in his third year.

    "Xiao Lin, do you have the picture of Feng Mo Ning smiling slightly just now?" Mu Ci asked.

    Although the production team expressly forbade to take pictures, they were actually just afraid that some plots would be leaked in advance, but in fact, they were allowed to take pictures, but they were not allowed to post videos indiscriminately.

    "Yes, yes, Feng Mo Ning's evil smile just now, wow, I'm going to die." Xiao Lin said with a heart-shaped gesture, his appearance was extremely exaggerated.

    Seeing her like this, Mu Ci twitched the corner of his mouth.

    But it can't be said to be an exaggeration. The Feng Mining played by Ji Li just now is really amazing. When I was in the scene, I didn't have a particularly deep feeling because of the reason for entering the play. Looking back now, even she was a little bit poked, tsk Tsk tsk, I can only say that, as expected of the hero, he is so handsome!

    "Then send it to me, I'll be useful." Mu Ci handed her the phone.

    "Okay, Sister Mu Ci." Xiao Lin said very kindly.

    When the photo appeared on his phone, Mu Ci stared at the smiling face for a long time.

    Suddenly a white figure approached, Mu Ci glanced at it out of the corner of his eye, and quickly hid to the other side, but he was still a beat behind, and the next moment he felt a burning pain on his skin.

    Although she was so burned that she was about to curse, but as a movie queen, facial expression management was extremely important, so Mu Ci said nothing without saying a word.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ! While reading the script while touching up makeup. Suddenly, a sentence with various modal particles exploded in his mind like a thunderbolt, the sound was so loud that there was even an echo.

    Ji Li shook her hand and almost threw the script away.

    Before he could recover, another louder and more angry voice came into his mind.

    "My old lady is about to burn to death, you little Bailian is still stepping on the horse and apologizing here, apologizing, apologizing, get out!"

    full of irritability.

    Ji Li's complexion changed, he frowned, and immediately got up to Mu Ci's side, his steps were so fast that he almost felt windy.

    "Hey, Ji Li, you haven't finished your makeup yet!" the makeup artist behind shouted in a daze.

    Ji Li was impatient, and soon arrived at Mu Ci's place, and when she walked over, she saw Lin Qingqing bowing her head and apologetically saying sorry to the indifferent Mu Ci.

    Mu Ci originally planned to treat the scalded area at the first time, but Lin Qingqing, the culprit who spilled hot water on her body, kept stopping her from letting her go. It's like she bullied her.

    Mu Ci asked Xiao Lin to stop her, but who knew that Lin Qingqing's assistant also came to join in the fun, and the situation was stalemate here, making Mu Ci so angry that if it weren't for the many people here and her special status, she really wanted to slap Lin Qingqing in the face face.

    She was originally trying to be clean, and there were not many people resting here, who knew that she would meet such a fine person.

    "Go away!" Mu Ci cursed in a low voice.

    Lin Qingqing acted as if she hadn't heard, and kept standing in front of her.

    Seeing this, Ji Li didn't hesitate, strode forward, bent over, put one hand around the back of Mu Ci's legs, picked her up, and rushed outside to a place with cold water.

    Seeing Ji Li coming, Lin Qingqing felt unwilling and wanted to go up and say something, but was frightened by the cold and cruel eyes of the other party and froze in place.

    The filming location of "Random Phoenix" is not in the suburbs, so many staff members drive over on weekdays, and use a water pipe next to the car to wash the car in their spare time.

    Ji Li took Mu Ci here with strides, put her down lightly, then immediately took the punch, turned the water to the maximum, and took a shower on the area where the costume on her body was darkened.

    Fortunately, the costumes are very thick, so it won't hurt too badly.

    The two stood here, Ji Li took the punch and punched Mu Ci quietly for about half an hour. .

    The hot place was on the leg area, and Mu Ci was wearing an ancient costume, so the scene at the moment was a picture of Ji Li, a handsome guy, lifting up his skirt, which was simply too beautiful.

    Mu Ci hurriedly pressed his hand.

    "No, it's not safe here, it would be bad if someone caught it." After Mu Ci explained, he realized that what he just said had a taste of tiger and wolf.

    Ji Li didn't think about it that much, he frowned, his eyes were full of anger. After being silent for a long time, I finally couldn't help it. Gritting my teeth, I scolded angrily: "Song Muci! Aren't you usually very capable? Why have you made yourself like this now? Even a little Lin Qingqing can't handle it!"

    As soon as he uttered these words of reprimand, Mu Ci suddenly felt his nose sore, his eye sockets hot, and he felt extremely wronged.

    want to cry!

    But as soon as this emotion came up, she suddenly realized that she was likely to become cowardly, whore, babbling, and acting, so she immediately bit her lips tightly, and raised her head to suppress the tears that were about to burst out of her eyes go back.

    "I'm a movie queen. There are so many people in the crew, and there are so many people with mixed eyes. If someone who doesn't like me shoots a video and then slanders them together, then my perfect image that has never been stained will be ruined." Cousin will also go crazy. Mu Ci added.

    Ji Li disagrees.

    "Besides, I just found out that the injury is not serious. The costume is so thick, and at most it will be red. I don't feel the pain at all, so I don't want to tear my face with Lin Qingqing on the spot because of this. It's not worth it. Wait for me to raise her." Once the injury is healed, I will let her know who is not to be provoked and who is not to be provoked." As Mu Ci spoke, she returned to her usual ruthless and domineering appearance.

    Ji Li's mouth twitched.

    The woman who was screaming like a dolphin in my mind just now was the same person as the woman who was speaking cruelly and calmly in front of me at this moment.

    He felt that all three views had collapsed.

    The author has something to say: One night someone knocked on the door, and there was a lot of noise. I was 12 points more vigilant to look at it. I asked someone, but no one said anything. I was about to pick up a stick when I suddenly heard a claw scratching. There was a sound of the door, and it turned out to be my dog ​​knocking on the door. I...

    sorry, Gulu, I locked you out. Cry o(╥﹏╥)o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.3K 63
https://m.shubaow.net/152/152944/ Author: news Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-30 Latest: Chapter 63 End of text rebirth finishe...
51.5K 558 67
https://m.shubaow.net/75/75720/ Author: first meow Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-11-10 Latest: Chapter 67 rebirth finished 218,00...
84.4K 1K 189
Short Title: IDCTMW Alternate Title: 我给男配送糖吃(快穿) Status: Completed Author: five mushrooms Genre: Romance Tags: Female Protagonist, Quick Transmigrati...
75.5K 2.2K 108
Su Yu, a descendant of the royal chef, transmigrated into the novel of cultivating immortals overnight, and became the cannon fodder second senior si...