The hero can always hear me [...

By Xiaoshuo_

Mu Ci was forced to bind the system, and her task was to play the vicious female supporting role. In order to... More

Intro
Little Wolf Dog Movie Emperor's Guide to Ranking
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The double-faced son is a black lotus
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
The school grass next door lives in my house
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Prosperous Age of the Female Venerable: My husband monopolizes me
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Good guys always want to commit the following crimes
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
The paranoid male supporting role still loves Bai Yueguang
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Main World
Honeymoon: Marriage before love
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 8

1.8K 25 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 8 Future Movie King (8)

    After our future movie star Ji Li ruthlessly turned and left that night, Mu Ci once thought in his heart that she might be embarrassed when the two meet again.

    The so-called distance creates beauty, and it doesn't matter whether it's embarrassing or not, but it's impossible for the two of them.

    They're all in the same crew, and they usually look down and don't look up, and they're so beautiful that they don't have to fight to save them.

    Just as Mu Ci got out of the car, she stepped on her high-heeled shoes and was full of aura. As soon as she entered the set with her bag in hand, she met Shang Jili's uncertain face, and her fierce aura suddenly faded.

    She was a little concerned about what happened last night.

    But it seems that the other protagonist seems to have completely forgotten about it. He is still the same as before, with a smile on his face, and he doesn't know what he is planning in his heart.

    After all, on the outside, it is still necessary to save face, Ji Li's attitude towards Mu Ci is superficially respectful.

    "I said ancestor, what's the matter with you? Although I didn't give you a face directly, but the look in your eyes is so cold that you are almost frozen into ice balls!" Li Wei just followed up and saw this. The two of them fought secretly with their eyes, and the key was Ji Li's unilateral output.

    She knew the relationship between the two, one was happy to scold, the other was aggrieved.

    Mu Ci didn't speak, although the expression on his face was faint, but the emotion in his eyes couldn't deceive anyone.

    I scolded people to the point of being autistic! But of course it can't be said, otherwise it would be too embarrassing.

    As Song Muci's cousin and manager, she has always known Song Muci's bad temper, and if he can make Ji Li angry, it should be said to be really awesome!

    Li Wei looked away, and after greeting the director, the two went to the dressing room.

    According to the timetable arranged for her by the crew, it's not time yet. On weekdays, Mu Ci always clicks to arrive. Although she is not late, she will definitely not be a minute early. Thinking of dying early and being born early, she called Li Wei early in the morning and asked Li Wei to pick her up.

    Taking advantage of no one in the room, Li Wei frowned and said thoughtfully.

    "Ji Li, what do you think?"

    "What do you think? Cousin, there are no outsiders here, so you don't have to lie to me." Mu Ci said.

    "I said what are you going to do with Ji Li? No matter how much he looks like Bian Yuchen, you can't torment others like this, and you are tormenting yourself every day. And although Bian Yuchen doesn't mean that to you, but you After all, the two of you still have a marriage contract, if it comes out that you are keeping Xiao Xianrou, you will lose your status as a movie queen, and the Song family will not be able to protect you!"

    Li Wei said straight to the point.

    Mu Ci knew that she was doing it for her own good, but that was her mission, and she had no other way.

    Seeing that she was silent, Li Wei became a little anxious, and her tone became a lot heavier.

    "It's said that rabbits still don't eat grass by the side of their nests. This Ji Li is still signed by your studio. If one day, it is spread by someone who doesn't see you well, no matter the status of the actress, or even Even your studio and your career will be lost!" Li Wei simply hated that iron could not be made into steel.

    To be honest, compared to Ji Li, she doesn't have the slightest liking for Bian Yuchen. If they meet, it's good if they don't beat him up.

    He and Song Muci have had a marriage contract since they were young. Muci is a girl who likes him very much, but Bian Yuchen always uses the younger sister's words to avoid him, and he looks gentle all day long. But behind the scenes, she hooks up with this and that, and even, I heard that she is madly pursuing a female star who is far away from the 18th line.

    She doesn't need to say these words, Song Muci also understands, but this cousin has been extreme in things since she was a child, and she will never waver if she recognizes people and recognizes death. What dare not.

    She said the earnest words too many times, but the girl Mu Ci never listened.

    She watched her come here step by step, so she didn't want Mu Ci to ruin her career that she had worked so hard for because of these messy things.

    Seeing that Mu Ci remained silent, Li Wei sighed inwardly.

    I guess it won't work this time.

    It was almost time now, and Li Wei was going to call someone to clean up Mu Ci, but she suddenly heard such a sentence that surprised her.

    "Cousin, I really like Ji Li now, not as a substitute, but because I really like him." Mu Ci suddenly looked at Li Wei with a serious expression.

    "Do you know what you're talking about?" Li Wei slightly opened her eyes wide, a little in disbelief.

    "Cousin, it's true. It's too tiring to chase someone with all my strength. For so many years, Yuchen has never liked me, even a little bit, so I plan to give up on him. Of course, I will give up on the marriage contract. Discuss with your parents slowly." Mu Ci said seriously.

    Li Wei's lips opened and closed, and she didn't say a word for a long time.

    She really didn't expect things to develop to this point.

    Although, Ji Li is not the best choice, but it is still better than Bian Yuchen, she thinks so anyway.

    Li Wei thought for a long time, and then confessed: "Since you have already made a decision, I can't say anything, but you have to deal with the agreement as soon as possible. Don't let anyone get caught."

    "Got it " Mu Ci went on to say, "Cousin, don't touch Ji Li, he is mine now." As he

    spoke, he became shy with embarrassment, a blush appeared on his fair face, It is different from the usual indifference, with a little more of a little woman's posture.

    When Li Wei heard this, she didn't understand it at first, but later she realized that the girl was warning her secretly, and at the same time she was speaking obscenely.

    really—

    However, after hearing this, Li Wei really believed that these two people really got together. The reason she couldn't believe it before was that during the period of her observation, the two people looked at each other's eyes, and there was nothing but disgust and disgust for each other.

    Moreover, according to her observation, Ji Li is definitely not a simple young man. She can see the indifference and sternness in her eyes after she has come into contact with so many people.

    I guess I won't like it after playing for two days, but it's okay to play, after all, Mu Ci is the daughter of the Song family, even if she is not with Bian Yuchen, she is going to marry another well-matched family.

    "Cousin, it's time now, go and call Xiao Lin over." Mu Ci urged her.

    "Okay, okay, really an ancestor." Li Wei replied.

    She was walking to the right, so naturally she didn't see the white corner of the clothes that was not hidden at the corner to the left.

    At this moment, Mu Ci was the only one left in the room.

    The corners of her mouth curled down slightly, her eyes full of disgust.

    The performance just now was so contrived that it broke through the sky.

    That's right, everything was a deliberate play by her just now.

    She could feel that Li Wei had already noticed something when she first arrived on the set, so she needed to deal with this hidden danger as soon as possible.

    Although her cousin has a good temper on the surface, she is actually very controlling.

    When the original owner signed the agreement with Ji Li, he was worried that Li Wei would interfere, so he kept it from her. But later, it was discovered by accident, and he couldn't hide it, so he had to tell the truth.

    If we say that for an agent, Li Wei is an excellent agent, and she thinks about Song Muci's film and television future in everything, but for other aspects, Li Wei is a bit arbitrary.

    Just like this time, Li Wei noticed something wrong between her and Ji Li before, and then, maybe for the sake of her stardom, Li Wei would use some means to directly cut off the connection between them, even if those means may not be bright.

    In serious cases, it may even directly affect Ji Li's future career as an actor.

    That's why she made such a bad move just now.

    Fortunately, the yellow accent in the last sentence was completely dispelled by Li Wei's suspicion.

    Ma Dan, this task is too difficult.

    It seems that she is too naive!

    The filming of "Chaotic Phoenix" is gradually on the right track. In the play, the emperor's younger brother Feng Moning played by Ji Li and the heroine Feng Wu played by Mu Ci. The relationship between the two began with that drunken kiss and gradually began It's not okay to become ambiguous.

    This is the setting in the early stage. In the early stage, it mainly follows the ambiguous emotional bridge. In the later stage, the two will part ways because of their respective identities, whether it is the nominal sibling, or the relationship between the monarch and the minister. All will force them to walk on the path they have chosen, even if it is full of thorns, even if they step on the dry bones along the way.

    After the bloodbath, there is no longer the frivolous and green throbbing of the youth.

    Ji Li closed the script, and suddenly felt a little dull in his heart. At this moment, Director Lin on the other side walked towards him with a smile.

    "Ji Li, you did a good job last time, boy. Although you are not from a major, I can see that you are very talented in acting. Keep up the good work. There will probably be a kissing scene later, you can advance Think about the feelings you need to brew, and get one later!"

    Director Lin walked to Ji Li's side and patted him on the shoulder, specially encouraging him, with a look of surprise on his face when he found the dusty pearl.

    Seeing this, the other people nearby thought that this kid was really lucky, and he was already spotted by Director Lin. It seems that his future star journey will be very smooth.

    Some people have their own little calculations, and most people's attitude towards Ji Li has gradually become respectful.

    Ji Li was still not surprised, and replied calmly: "Thank you, director."

    "Yeah, not bad, I remember Xiao Ji, you should be the person signed by Xiao Song's studio." Director Lin was very satisfied with his appearance.

    "It's under Mr. Song's banner." Ji Li replied obediently.

    "Then learn from Xiao Song. Xiao Song's acting skills can be described as amazing. Although she may have a bad temper, it's okay. Just listen to her. She has a sharp mouth and a heart, and she has no malicious intentions." Probably because he was afraid that Ji Li's heart would be burdened by Mu Ci's angry scolding of him yesterday, he deliberately explained something.

    "Well, I know Mr. Song is doing it for my own good." Ji Li's expression didn't change and his heart beat.

    "Alright, let's get ready." Director Lin smiled and left.

    Ji Li looked up at the lounge where Mu Ci was, her eyes were dark and cold.

    Got a bad temper? Ah.

    Ji Li snorted lightly.

    If someone like her is called a knife-mouthed bean curd heart, a good person without malice, then there are too many good people in this world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.9K 1.5K 75
Ji Wanwan was blind due to a car accident and lived with her elderly grandmother in a small town. Although the sympathetic Wanwan cannot see the colo...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
3.5K 149 5
This story is about a girl Park Aera (Y/N) She was a cute, bubbly, cheerful and childish girl but life isn't always fair....She turned 15 and her li...
1.1M 27.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...