His Saint, His Jewel ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

The Saints and The Jewels. Two rival gangs in a small town in America 1960's. Both fight for dominance and t... More

author's note
Prologue
1. Introduction
2. Ms. Bella
3. Race
4. At First Sight
5. Dreamy
6. My Love
7. Advice
8. Tienes Una Novia?
9. Rage
10. Dance
11. Jazz
12. Target
13. Rocks on the Window
14. Moonlight
15. Ms. Bella Again
16. Wrong Side
17. Attacked
18. Scandal
19. Discovering a Secret
20. Birthday Boy
21. Let Them Eat Cake
22. Fall's Day
23. Profess
24. War Council
25. Carnival in Town
26. City-wide View
27. Sinister
28. Angel & Demon
29. Home Alone
30. Outage
31. One Week
32. Secret Keeper
33. Paranoid
34. Fear
35. Second Opinion
36. Carefree
37. Crossing
38. Hello, Mama & Papa
39. Slow Dance
40. Family Friend
41. Day Set
42. Revelation
44. Forever
45. Fabrics
46. Wedding
47. Honeymoon
48. Run Away
49. A New Home
50. A Future Start
51. Confronted
52. Late Night
53. A Worried Brother
54. Buddies
55. Farewell
56. Photos
57. Unbelievable
58. Exposed
59. Disgust
60. The 11th Hour
61. Traitor
62. Distance
63. Jumped
64. Doomsday
65. Long Night
66. Loyalty
67. Rosary
68. Misunderstanding
69. Hide
70. Most Wanted
71. Dawn
72. Once And For All
73. The First Punch
74. Rumble
75. It Ends Now
76. Hospital
77. Awake
78. Reunion
79. Blessing
80. Goodbye
Epilogue
Bonus 1: Letter From Dina
Bonus 2: Letter From Petey
Bonus 3: Letter From Manuel & Dolores
Bonus 4: Letter From Edmund & Charlotte
Thank You
Bonus 5: At Harvard
Bonus 6: December
Bonus 7: February

43. Sleepover

434 18 0
By unconsentingsoul

Antonio’s POV

“Manny! Tonight’s the sleepover!” I yelled out to my brother while packing all my clothes in a bag. Manny knocked on my door and opened it and came in.

“Can I ask you something?” Manny asked. 

“Shoot.” I said. I reached deeper and hid the small box in a private compartment in my bag.

“Are you and Dina dating?” He asked. I bursted out laughing. I even slapped my knee.

“What?! You can’t be serious!” I wiped some tears away.

“I’m serious, hermano! You two went to the dance together. You’re always hanging out together. Is there anything going on?” He asked. I stared at him blankly, saying nothing.

“No.” I said before walking past him and reaching the front door. “I’m gonna leave now. I’ll see you tomorrow, Manny.” I said.

“Wait!” Manny yelled. He proceeded to bless me by moving his hand onto my forehead, then to my chest, left and right shoulder, and to my lips to kiss. “Que Dios te bendiga.” He said.

“Gracias, Manny. I’ll call you later.” I said. 

“Adios!” He yelled as I walked out the house. I headed my way to the alley where Mike picks me up. I hope no one sees anything weird about a kid with a bag of clothes entering a sketchy place. 

“MIKE!” I yelled when I saw him leaning against his red Buick. I ran to him and jumped into his arms. He gladly grabbed me and lifted me up, spinning me and giving me a kiss.

“Can’t believe you’re staying at my house! I can’t wait for us to have some alone time.” He seductively said. His hand went to grab my ass. It’s been so long since we’ve done it. The pain will be surreal but the pleasure will be worth it.

“Let’s go then! The night isn’t getting any younger!” I said to him. He put me down and we both got in his car. 

“I just realized, do you know how to drive?” Mike asked.

“Uh, kinda? Manny tried to teach me but I almost crashed into a school.” I laughed a bit remembering that day.

“Good to know. I was thinking of letting you drive my car. Now I know not to.” He laughed out loud. I blushed and slapped his shoulder lightly. 

“What do we have planned?” I asked. 

“Do you want me to be honest?” Mike asked back. 

“Yeah!”

“Well, it’ll involve you, me, and little to no clothes.” Mike put his hand on the inside of my thigh and started rubbing it with his fingers. I coughed and looked outside the window to see the sun beginning to set.

“Anyway…” I said. Mike returned his hand to the steering wheel, though he does look sexy driving with one hand. He kept driving, passing the railroad tracks that split our city. When the houses began to get bigger and there were no broken down buildings, I knew we’d reach the rich section. 

Mike pulled into the gates and drove up the large gardens to reach the front entrance. This is my second time coming here, but even then, everything looks new. He has all this space but would rather prefer to sleep in my crappy ass room which doesn’t even have a lockable window. Mike, being the gentleman he is, carried my bag for me inside his home.

“You remember everything, right?” He asked.

“Duh! I was here last week!” I started to run ahead to his room like a child. A house so large you can run down the halls back and forth and get a good workout in. I opened Mike’s room and was met with the sheets a dark velvet color. A few candles were on his desk, providing light. The room itself was dark but the illuminating candles were all that was needed for light.

“Mike.” I gasped. “This is beautiful!” I stepped into the room and went to the bed to touch the soft sheets. 

“Took a while to set up. I just want to make sure it looks nice for you.” He said. Mike set my bag on the floor. I hugged him tightly.

“Anything you do is perfect for me. I love you so much!” I snuggled into his chest. Mike bent down to kiss me, my right hand touching his right cheek. My left hand went to the seam of his shirt and began to tug it off. 

“Woah!” He stopped kissing me and split away. “Let’s eat first. Then we’ll get down to business.” He said.

“But can you at least take it off. My eyes are hungry too.” I began to pull up his shirt. He obliged and swiftly took it off with one hand. There again was his pecs and abs that were so beautiful. I’ve had dreams about them. My hand went to touch them. His voice shivered at the contact of my warm hand.

“Come help me cook.” He managed to say as my hand went lower and lower, following his treasure trail.

“What’s for dinner?” I asked.

“Whatever you want.” He responded. He turned around, still shirtless, and walked down the hall towards the kitchen. I followed close behind. Before we started cooking, Mike went around and closed all the windows. “Gotta make sure no one can see inside.” He said. 

Mike’s kitchen was… big. Really big. A lot about Mike is big. It’s a pattern. 

“Did you hear that the fight is happening at the end of November?” I said. I stood next to him cutting vegetables. Mike was peeling potatoes.

“Yeah. It’s why Avalon came by last week. Jack ordered a meeting to tell us about it.” He responded.

“What else did you guys talk about?” I asked.

“I brought up the issue with the cemetery. Asked Jack if we can declare the outer area neutral. He agreed.” Mike said. I leaned my head onto his shoulder.

“You’re an amazing boyfriend.” I said. Mike turned his head to plant a kiss on my curly hair. I sighed in content. This is the life I want. Being next to Mike while we both do things together.

“So how’s that friend of yours, Dina?” Mike asked.

“She’s doing good. We both just sent in our applications to USC last week.” I said.

“Right… college.” Mike chuckled awkwardly.

“What’s wrong? Are you going to college?” I asked him. 

“It’s not that. I am going. But, I don’t want to lose you. There’s a high chance we both go to different schools.” Mike cut the potatoes slower now.

“Well, what school do you plan on going to?” I asked.

“I have a guaranteed spot at Harvard and Yale, cause my father has connections and makes donations to those schools.” Mike said. He saw my sad look. “But I bet they’ll accept you! You’re on track to being valedictorian. You almost have a 5.0 GPA. There’s no way they’ll reject you.” Mike said. I guess he’s right. But for many of those schools, having good grades isn’t enough. Sometimes you need money. Lots of it.

“I’ll just hope and pray.” I said. 

Mike started doing the cooking by himself when I cut my finger. He didn’t want me to get anymore hurt so he insisted I sit and just look cute. I didn’t mind sitting and watching Mike work like he was my husband. Even when we both turn 18, we can’t marry because our marriage would be illegal. Maybe one day two guys and two girls can get married. But I don’t see that happening anytime soon.

After dinner, which was amazing because Mike knew what he was doing, we sat and watched a movie. I didn’t  pay too much attention. I kept on poking Mike’s nipples. At one point, I lightly pinched them which caused Mike to let out a small moan. I’ll make sure to remember that later.

You can probably guess what we did after dinner. We did the deed. Surprisingly, the velvet sheets felt amazing on my bare skin. All these sensations were brought back with every touch of Mike’s skin on mine. By the end of it, we were a pile of sweat, panting for air from an opened window. The candles had dimmed and only then the moonlight’s shine glowed on our skin. Mike looked like he was made of porcelain, delicate, fragile, and beautiful porcelain.

Sleep came quickly as my eyes shut. I was transported to a dream where Mike and I were walking down a beach, holding hands. In this dream, Mike looked older. He had a beard and dressed professionally. We talked nonsense, swinging our hands back and forth. 

The shining sun meant it was noon. It was like heaven. Then, the sun was dimmed by dark clouds. A gust of wind blew by us, almost knocking us off our feet and attempting to split us apart. 

“ANT!” Mike yelled. I looked down and saw that my hand was holding nothing. I turned to the sea and saw Mike getting swept away by the ocean as he tried to maintain afloat. “ANT!!” He yelled even louder.

“MIKE!” I began crying and started running into the ocean. I don’t know how to swim but at this moment, my pent up aggression and desire to get Mike back kicked in. I was paddling but the ocean combated my efforts.

“ANT!!!” He yelled. By this point, he was far gone. I didn’t stop paddling. But my efforts were in vain when I was starting to get pushed towards the shore. I was dropped and was gasping for air. No matter what I did, it seems that this is set in stone.

“MIKE!!”  I cried out. But I couldn’t see him anywhere. “DON’T LEAVE ME!!” I yelled over and over again. Everytime I yelled, my voice got more strained. To the point where my voice was gone. My raspy voice didn’t allow me to say anything. I couldn’t move. My feet had sunken into the sand.

It’s a nightmare. Losing Mike. It’s my biggest fear. Not someone finding out I’m a queer. Not dying. But losing Mike. It’s a fate worse than death. Because I’ll be fully aware of it and I’ll suffer everyday for it.

The last strained words I managed to say was “I love you, Mike.” before I collapsed on the sand and was covered in black.

------

<3 love y'all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Knight By m

Teen Fiction

19.1M 664K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...
269K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
276K 10.9K 182
My Best Friends Brother - Book Three in The Forbidden Lust Series "You're my best friends little brother Milo, we can't do this." Looking at me wit...
419K 17.4K 34
A vampire and a werewolf destined to be together? Even they can't beleive it. Read as Nicholas and Wesley struggle to find a place in their own world...