Best Friends | Newjeans : Min...

Від Ezkavan

The superior alpha Minji fell in love with the inferior omega Hanni. Although Minji made a loving confession... Більше

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 14

4K 138 42
Від Ezkavan

At the Pharmaceutical Company,

*Knock....Knock....

"Come in."

"Hello CEO Kang." Hanni politely greets Haerin who was busy doing paper works.

Haerin glances at their direction and upon seeing Danielle, she immediately rises from her seat, "Ah! YOU ARE THAT ANNOYING BRAT FROM BEFORE!" Haerin furiously yells and points her finger at Danielle.

Hanni was lost at the commotion and just stared at the two.

"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE!?" Haerin continued, sending dead glares at Danielle.

Danielle quickly hides behind Hanni (although Hanni was shorter than her XD) to avoid the rampaging Haerin.

"Wa-Wait a minute!" Hanni quickly interrupts before any more brawl ensues.

"Ugh!" Haerin shrugs.

Hanni then comes up to ( the little bit taller Haerin ) and turns serious, "Let's talk first! It's urgent!"

"All right! What is it about?" Haerin gives in to business instead of dealing with Danielle.

Hanni takes a deep breath before speaking, "CEO Kang, you hate me, right?" She straightforwardly asks.

"What?" Haerin asks back as she raises one of her eye brow.

"The first time you gave me medicine, you said so... That you didn't understand why someone like Kim Minji wanted to protect me. I know that situation very well. There's nothing good about me being with Kim Minji." Hanni explained as she nervously fidgets her fingers.

"And so?" Haerin bluntly asks, feeling annoyed at the drama.

Hanni for last, takes a deep breath, "Then please help me.... Make Kim Minji lose her interest in me!" Hanni exclaimed.

Haerin then gets up from her seat, "I don't know why you suddenly came up with a brilliant idea. But, you're an omega, so there's no way Minji would let you go. She's a little...peculiar. And she is very possessive." Haerin said as she holds her chin, thinking hard on how to work this situation out.

"I know." Hanni agreeingly nods along.

"Hmm, although of course, it's not something totally impossible." Haerin said as she throws a paper work onto the table.

"Seriously!?" Hanni exclaimed.

"I have been working on an experiment." Haerin replied showing them the paper work, "It's about eliminating pheromones permanently .... although, surgery is required for this." She explained.

Hanni quickly takes the paper and examines it thoroughly.

"But if you are successful. You can become a beta forever.... Even if you still like Kim Minji, if she can no longer mark you, then the president herself will intervene." Haerin further explained.

"The president!... Kim Minji's grandmother!" Hanni thought to herself in fear.

"Sunbae, why are you doing this? Do you hate living as an omega that much?" Danielle thought to herself as she looks at Hanni with a hurt and sorry eyes.

Haerin looks at the thinking-hard Hanni until something pops on her mind.

"But why did you come up with that idea? You fell in love with this beta that fast?" Haerin bluntly said while pointing her finger at Danielle.

"It's nothing like that." Hanni said clearing the misunderstanding.

"And so? Why did you bring her?" Haerin asks , feeling annoyed at the presence of  the person she hates.

"Ah! I just thought that i might help." Danielle said, feeling embarrassed.

Anyway, it is a good opportunity. Neither the president nor my uncle likes that girl.
I'll take the credit for getting rid of her for good.

Haerin coldly looks at the duo.
She then snatched the paper away from Hanni's hand, "When you start the experiment, your pheromones wi disappear for a while."

She walks over to her table and places the paper with the other works, "We don't want Minji to find out. So try to spend as little time possible with her. Her successor training begins soon, so she won't be around the university much." Haerin bluntly said, not even caring to look at them.

"But the problem is that we live together. And is it not long before the holidays begin?" Hanni thought to herself as she remains quiet for a while now.

"You may have eminent heat cycles as a side effects. It would be dangerous to have an alpha nearby. You could use a pheromone perfume, but i don't think it would work." Said Haerin.

Danielle quickly raises her hand, "In that case! You can stay with me for a while!"

"Eh? But i don't want to cause you any more trouble." Hanni said as she apologetically looks at Danielle, feeling sorry.

Danielle shakes her head, "Not at all! There's no problem, don't worry. We are going to be roomates next semester anyway." She explained as she gently pats Hanni's back.

"But there is something you should know first. As soon as you leave , my uncle will organize a wedding for Minji." Haerin said to Hanni much to Hanni's shock and horror.

A WEDDING...

"So far as i have remembered, she has rejected a lot of people for you." Haerin added.

KIM MINJI WILL MARRY SOMEONE AND MARK HER...
SHE WILL DO IT WITH AN OMEGA THAT IS NOT ME!...

Hanni deeply thinks about it, as the thought alone haunts her.

"Are you really okay with that? It doesn't make sense to regret it later. So think about it." Haerin said warning Hanni.

But Hanni was so lost into her thoughts, that Minji will be no more by her side and moreover, the thought that she will be with someone other than her, it makes her freezes and quiet.

"Sunbae? Sunbae, are you alright?" Danielle asks worriedly, as she lightly taps Hanni's shoulder.

Hanni then regains her senses, "Yes, I am fine. I'm so tired of living with worries. This is the right thing to do, i have to do it before it's too late." Hanni said seemingly making up her mind even though she was hurt as hell to the core.

"Hmm.... If that if what you want." Haerin said as if sympathizing her.

"Of course, I'm going to help you. Why don't we do a test today?" She asks.

"Right now!?" A shocked and surprised Hanni and Danielle quickly ask.

"It is a simple test, it will only take a a moment." Haerin said as she types in some sort of codes.

*Knock....Knock...

"Come in."

Then, a secretary comes in, "Follow me."

Hanni obliges and follows the woman.

Danielle also follows close after but has to stop on her track.

"Wait a minute! Where do you think you're going!?" Haerin furiously commands her.

With hesitation, Danielle slowly approach Haerin, "Uhm... Is there a problem." Danielle asked avoiding eye contacts as Haerin just deadly stares into her, making the situation awkward.

"Pham Hanni said no, but what about you?" Haerin bluntly asks as she leans in closer to Danielle.

"Eh?"

"I mean, if you have feelings for Pham Hanni." Haerin straightforwardly said.

"Ah! She's just a Sunbae that... I want to know better." Danielle replied as she looks away.

"You are terrible at lying..." Haerin thought to herself as she feels more and more annoyed by her.

"Great! Then you should help." Haerin said smirking.

"What?"

"Minji might suspect something with Hanni coming here so often. So you can come and get the medicine for her." Haerin said, holding out her pass-card.

"Is it okay for me to help her?" Danielle asks as she looks at the seemingly luxurious card in awe.

"You're a beta, so you don't have pheromones that effect Pham Hanni. This is perfect." Haerin explained but was still onto something, "And be honest with me."

"Eh?" Danielle looks at Haerin questioningly.

"What will you get in return?" Haerin bluntly asks.

"What do you mean?" Danielle asks back, feeling puzzled.

"Hah! What do you expect from Pham Hanni in exchange for all of this? I don't think you will help her without a profit." Said Haerin, smirking at the lost girl.

"It's nothing like that!" Danielle replied, she seems to be annoyed at Haerin for thinking so low of her.

"Seriously? I thought you were doing this to get some money." Haerin added as she sarcastically laughs at Danielle

"HEY!" Danielle has enough of it now.

"What?" Haerin replied, trying to act innocent.

"I've been thinking about it the last time." Danielle said as her face turns serious, capturing Haerin's attention who was about to go back to work.

"Do you have problems with omegas and betas?"

...

A/n : Okay!
This chap is all about Daerin moments for the shippers out there✨

And dear viewers, i wanna take your opinion on something.

Do you guys want me to create a christmas updates on ( Beauty and the Beast Girl) ?
If you do, leave your answers in the comments and I'll check it out.

Until next time, bye👋

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

82.5K 3.9K 25
[discontinued/epilogue posted] for jisung, seeing his ex for the first time in ten months causes a whole bucket of emotions to be thrown at him. the...
204K 12.4K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
254K 6.7K 42
A Bakudeku Omegaverse/ Quirkless AU Bakugo Katsuki was a 22 year old Alpha living on his own. He had a good life. A great paying job as a fashion des...
136K 8.7K 53
Yoonminseok Omegaverse AU: Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi used to be the most eligible bachelors for years. Handsome, filthy rich and powerful businessme...