Why Me? (harry styles fanfict...

By young_and_hopeless14

COMPLETED corrin is a social outcast who has been bullied by Harry Styles since they seventh grade. she doesn... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ~The final chapter~
Authors note
Chapter 32 ALTERNATIVE ENDING
Authors Note

prologue

19.1K 231 32
By young_and_hopeless14

Prologue:

Corrin's P.O.V

ok so let me just get this all out now.

My name is Corrin Hanson. I live in Cheshire, Holms Chapel, England. I have long wavy dirty blonde hair. I have deep blue eyes and glasses and horrible braces.  im turning 18 on October 15th. im a senior in high school and frankly I cant wait to leave this hell hole. I just have to make it through this year, the best I can. school just started and I cant wait for it to end.

yes I know that you hear that all the time. I mean not many people like school.

I used to love school.

well since 7th grade Harry Styles made that IMPOSSIBLE. I've know Harry since kindergarten. he used to be so nice. in 3rd grade we were what you considered friends. well like I said in 7th grade everything changed. he became a totally new person.

he became my bully.

you see im classified as a nerd because I have been on the A honor every year since 7th grade, not only that I have had a perfect attendance since then.

I have no friends and that isn't an over reaction.

I seriously have no friends. I try to keep to myself and try to get in and out of school as fast as possible.

why don't I have friends?

aww you see Harry and his girlfriend Bailey Thompson have made that completely impossible also.

anything that was wrong with me.

this year im going to try my best to change myself completely. I have one week to do so.

I already got all new clothes . I have contacts now and my braces are coming off tomorrow. after 2 years of having this tin on my mouth they can come off.

this year I vow to be a new person (other than my grades and perfect attendance)

but even if this doesn't work, I just have to wait till summer. then I can escape to New York to NYU. I have already been accepted. they are happy to have me. maybe I can make friends.

I hope this works.

A/N~

ok what do you think.

please read my other fanfic She's not afraid.

comment

vote

fan

bye mah lovelies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78 12 4
You know, you meet a lot of people who kind of see, like a medium perception of you. And it's just nice coming here and spending a bit of time with p...
256K 5.7K 42
What would you do if Harry styles was your bully? What would you do if for years he had been mentally and physically abusing you and your parents wer...
238 0 17
Harry is the most popular guy in school, has his certain group of friends he keeps close. All the girls want him, the guy's envy him, Harry ignores i...
24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...