After picking up a superstar...

Xiaoshuo_ द्वारा

1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 58

182 5 1
Xiaoshuo_ द्वारा

Chapter 58

    Bei Zhiyan got up and came to An Yuexin, and whispered to An Yuexin, "What's wrong with you? Has something happened?"

    Anyone can cry, she never thought that An Yuexin would cry.

    Still crying so? So sad.

    "It's okay."

    "Then? Why are you crying so hard?"

    "I didn't cry."

    "Then? These? Tears are..." And An Yuexin's long? long? Eyelashes are hanging? Translucent teardrops, can this still be said not to cry?

    It turns out that Su Wan'er has been looking for me for so many days. It turns out that she confessed to me in a letter two days ago. It turns out that she also likes me. No wonder she was so angry when she saw herself last night. So desperate, it must be because she didn't come down that day, she thought she rejected her and ignored her, that's why she was so sad...

    An Yuexin's tears that had already stopped came from her eyes again The water flowed out and dripped onto the table drop by drop.

    Bei Zhiyan was so anxious that he quickly picked up the tissue on the side and handed it to her, "Don't cry."

    It's okay to be another girl, but this is An Yuexin, how can she comfort her, give her a hug, no, like this She can't imagine the picture, tell her what's sad about you, tell me, I'd be happy to listen to your thoughts, then? She will definitely say that the door is over there, get out!

    At this moment, there are thousands of ways to comfort An Yuexin in Bei Zhiyan's brain, but none of them are suitable for An Yuexin.

    An Yuexin glared at her, and warned with red eyes, "Don't say it."

    "Don't say it, don't say it, you should wipe your tears first." With a smile, she didn't expect that she could see such a side of An Yuexin, which surprised her and at the same time felt that such An Yuexin was a little cute.

    An Yuexin took the tissue, wiped away his tears, and carefully put the letters on the table back into the envelope.

    Seeing that An Yuexin's mood had calmed down a bit, Bei Zhiyan asked, "Right? You didn't come back all night yesterday. Where did you go?"

    Thinking of what happened last night, An Yuexin's eyes widened. He became very gentle, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and a sweet expression on his face.

    Bei Zhiyan accurately captured An Yuexin's expression, "Don't let me guess? You went to find your partner, and you stayed overnight with her, so? Did something happen to you two? What are you talking about?" After finishing speaking, the smirk on the corner of her mouth was wanton.

    An Yuexin said softly, "What does it have to do with you?" There was still a faint smile on his face, this was probably the appearance after being nourished by love, sweet and greasy.

    "Tell me about it."

    "Really? Do you want to know?"

    Bei Zhiyan said with a gossipy and expectant expression on his face, "I really want to know."

    An Yuexin said lightly: "Then? I just don't want to tell You."

    Bei Zhiyan hummed: "Stingy ghost."

    Over here.

    Before Su Wan'er went out, she managed to find a silk scarf from the closet that could cover all the strawberry prints around her neck.

    In such hot weather, I was still wearing a silk scarf around my neck. Along the way, I attracted a lot of strange eyes. Others must be thinking, where did this strange person come from? Really? It's embarrassing.

    And all of this was thanks to An Yuexin, and the complaints belonged to the complainers, but when he thought of An Yuexin, the smile on his face was always sweet.

    Su Wan'er? Back at the coffee shop. As soon as she entered the shop, Gu Yumo greeted her, looking up and down at "Su Wan'er".

    "Why are you looking at me with such eyes?" She asked knowingly, if Gu Yumo saw the strawberry marks on her neck, then she would be finished.

    Gu Yu touched his chin with his hand, with a thoughtful expression, "I always feel that where are you today? It's weird, but I can't tell where it is? Weird."

    "That? There is nothing."

    Gu Yu Mo shrugged: "Never mind it, but did you not sleep well last night?"

    "It's nothing, I slept very well." Su Wan'er denied

    every word An Yuexin said last night, "Wan'er? , I still think", she couldn't resist it, it was already around three o'clock in the morning when they were finally able to sleep peacefully, how could she sleep well.

    "I see your dark circles are so heavy, I thought you didn't sleep well."

    "You still have the nerve to talk about me, what's the matter with your dark circles?"

    Gu Yumo subconsciously covered his eyes with his hands. Covered, a guilty conscience flashed in his eyes, and just about to explain, a voice came: "We stayed up late last night." The

    two turned their heads and looked, Jiang Yanxi was standing there? The two of them behind.

    Jiang Yanxi looked at Gu Yumo and smiled softly.

    Gu Yumo: "..."

    "You two were together last night..."

    Jiang Yanxi: "Yes."

    Gu Yumo: "No." The

    two spoke at the same time.

    Gu Yumo glared at Jiang Yanxi with black lines all over his face, then pulled Su Wan'er and said: "Don't listen to her nonsense, I just played chess with her a little late, and I will let her drive back by herself after the end It's gone."

    If it weren't for the fact that she was going to meet a very important client next week, and that client was very difficult to deal with, but he liked to play chess. Among all the people she knew, she knew that Jiang Yanxi was very special. Can play chess, so in such a short time? She can only look for her.

    "So it was just playing chess together."

    "That's really it." Gu Yumo looked at Jiang Yanxi and said angrily, "Why are you here?"

    "Are you here? Isn't there a shortage of manpower recently? I'm here to help you work for free."

    Gu Yumo said with a dark face, "I don't think you want to help, but to make things worse."

    "Helping is second, and the main reason is to see you."

    "..."

    Later, no matter how Gu Yumo rushed, Jiang Yanxi refused to leave so stubbornly. Gu Yumo asked others to take her casually. How could other people dare to take her? Gu Yumo had no choice but to take her with him in person? Jiang Yanxi was working, but Gu Yumo didn't know , This is as Jiang Yanxi wished, she was so happy that she died.

    Gu Yumo asked Jiang Yanxi to wash the cups, and when she turned around, there was a "bang", and the cups fell on the ground and broke. Spoon, in front of so many guests, Gu Yumo couldn't be angry, so he could only suppress the anger in his heart, patted Jiang Yanxi's shoulder with a smile, and squeezed out three words from his teeth: " Be careful."

    Jiang Yanxi smiled harmlessly and said, "Ah Mo, are you here? Care about me, I will be careful."

    Gu Yumo: "..."

    Gu Yumo also passed by one day In her own kitchen, I happened to see her servant washing the dishes. She stepped forward and took a look. Her first reaction was whether this person could wash the dishes. This was completely different from what Jiang Yanxi taught her. In Gu Yu After Mo's pointing, her servant's reply to her could not be more professional. Also, the servants she hired were all professionals with various licenses.

    So this guy Jiang Yanxi lied to her. In fact, she didn't know how to do housework at all, and she just pretended. It's a pity that I still had a little bit of admiration for her back then.     In desperation, Gu Yumo had no choice but to ask Jiang Yanxi to place orders for customers. Otherwise, she believed that the cups, plates, spoons, etc. in their store would be there in a short time. Jiang Yanxi's Hands were shattered.

    Before asking Jiang Yanxi to help customers place orders, Gu Yumo gave her a simple training. Jiang Yanxi is very smart. Gu Yumo just demonstrated how to operate the machine, and she learned it.

    Gu Yumo also told her that guests should smile when they come. She said she would, but still watching? Gu Yumo smiled, "Ah Mo, is that so?"

    Seeing Jiang Yanxi's bright smile, Gu Yumo Yu Mo froze for a moment, then nodded.

    "I want a glass of iced Americano." When the

    guests came, they had to smile. Jiang Yanxi kept Gu Yumo's words firmly in her heart. She looked at the guests and parted her lips.

    The guest took a step back, received a surprised expression, and faltered: "I... I... I won't order."

    Gu Yumo looked at Jiang Yanxi, his face sank, and he saw the smile on Jiang Yanxi's face It's very stiff, with a superficial smile.

    "Did you scare my guests away on purpose?"

    Jiang Yanxi said with a look of injustice: "I didn't, I followed your meaning? She smiled, why did she leave?"

    "You? It's a smile Did you just mean to warn others, get out of here quickly, or the consequences will be conceited."

    Jiang Yanxi looked at Gu Yumo and smiled, "Didn't I just smile like that?"

    "It's like two different people."

    Jiang Yanxi When Yan Xi looked at her, she smiled naturally, and she was fascinated for a moment, but when she met others, Jiang Yanxi's smile was so stiff and terrifying.

    Gu Yumo frowned and looked at Jiang Yanxi. Jiang Yanxi lowered his head like a child who did something wrong. Gu Yumo sighed helplessly, "You follow me." After finishing speaking, pull Jiang Yanxi away .

    Gu Yumo actually held her hand, and Jiang Yanxi blushed instantly.

    "Sit down."

    Jiang Yanxi sat down obediently.

    "Just sit? Here? Where? Don't go. Do you understand?"

    "Understood."

    After a while, Gu Yumo came over with a tray in her hand, and she put a cup of coffee in front of Jiang Yanxi, and sat down opposite her.

    Gu Yumo picked up a cup of coffee and took a sip, "Drink, look? What am I doing?"

    "Ah Mo, are you here? Are you drinking coffee with me?"

    Gu Yumo's face was a little pale Hong: "Don't think too much, I just don't want you to mess up the business in my store."

    "Well, I understand."

    Just like that, the two of them stayed together for a long time, and Gu Yumo didn't talk to her. Talk a lot, but can the two of you just stay like this? Jiang Yanxi is already very happy.

    night.

    In the bathroom, Su Wan'er looked at the strawberry marks on her neck in the mirror, and she inadvertently showed a faint smile on her face.

    When she came to the living room, she turned on the computer and scrolled through it as usual. There were various articles and reports about An Yuexin. She never paid attention to these before. The more she cares, the more she can't help but pay attention.

    At this time, there was a knock on the door.

    Su Wan'er looked up at the clock on the wall, it was past 10 o'clock, so who could be late?

    She got up and walked towards the door. The moment the door opened, she didn't have time to see clearly who the other party was. The other party came up and hugged her directly. She only smelled a faint fragrance of Mei Qing smell, she reached out and hugged each other.

    "Ah Xin, why are you here?"

    An Yuexin let go of her, and then pulled Su Wan'er into the room.

    When the two came to the living room, An Yue took out a ticket from his pocket, "This is my ticket for this Saturday's game, and I brought it for you."

    "It's the one where you and Lin Yu are in the same group? game?"

    "Yes, that's not the point? She, just look at me."

    Su Wan'er said deliberately: "She confessed to you before, watching? You two are performing on stage? You are not afraid that I will be jealous."

    Heard Su Wan'er? At these words, An Yuexin panicked: "Then? You'd better not come, I'll come to you after I finish the game."

    Su Wan'er smiled, and took the ticket in An Yuexin's hand: " I was joking with you, I will go."

    An Yuexin smiled softly, and fondled Su Wan'er's hair.

    "Are you here just to get a ticket for me?"

    An Yue nodded with a hearty "Yeah".

    "I got the ticket, you can go back."

    "Should I just go back like this?"

    Su Wan'er raised her eyebrows and said, "Otherwise I'll take you to the door?"

    "Now? It's a bit late, can you rest assured that I go back alone? "

    "How did you get here just now?" "Take

    a taxi."

    "Then? Take a taxi and go back."

    "It seems that I didn't have enough money when I went out just now. Now? I don't have any money.

    " In the wallet? Take out the money and hand it to An Yuexin, "Is this enough?"

    An Yuexin: "..."

    An Yuexin hugged Su Wan'er, and said in a coquettish tone: "I can't leave tonight Is it?"

    Su Waner smiled, she had already seen through An Yuexin's careful thinking, "Yes." The

    two were lying on the bed, An Yuexin hugged Su Waner from behind, "Waner?"

    Su Waner grabbed Su Waner. Holding her restless little hand, "Mr. tonight, honestly, honestly, sleep."

    "But I won't be able to sleep?"

    "Before you compete, you are forbidden to think about messy things, and you are not allowed to do them."

    "Then? Is it okay after the competition?"

    "We will wait until you win."

    An Yuexin kissed the back of Su Wan'er's neck, He whispered in her ear: "Then? Then you have to make it up to me."

    Su Wan'er's body froze, her heart beating violently.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

14.1K 402 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...
5.1K 217 7
What If A Certain Mistress Of Darkness Meets The Lord Of Shadows?
3.3M 269K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
28K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...