After picking up a superstar...

By Xiaoshuo_

1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 32

269 6 2
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 32

    An Yuexin and Jiang Yanxi glanced at each other with cold and cruel eyes, like a lightning-like sharp sword, full of murderous aura.

    Then they walked in the direction of Su Wan'er and Gu Yumo respectively, and when their eyes met Su Wan'er and Gu Yumo's, the haze in the eyes of An Yuexin and Jiang Yanxi faded away.

    Gu Yumo looked at Jiang Yanxi and asked angrily, "When are you leaving?"

    "I haven't had breakfast yet." Jiang Yanxi deliberately changed the subject.

    "What breakfast?! The kitchen was blown up by you, have you lost your memory?"

    As soon as this was mentioned, Gu Yumo became angry? Jiang Yanxi came? Here? Not long after, she turned her kitchen It was blown up, that's fine, and her bed was dismantled, so she slept on the floor all night, and now her waist is still hurting.

    "I? I've already sent someone to deliver the breakfast. It will be here soon."

    "Didn't the phone break? Didn't the person not be contacted?"

    Gu Yumo turned to Jiang Yanxi and turned a big one Rolling your eyes, you know what phone is broken, what can't be contacted, it's Jiang Yanxi who exported it alone? It's a good show.

    "I contacted you before it broke."

    This guy still refused to admit it.

    "After breakfast, you should leave quickly."

    Jiang Yanxi shrugged: "Since? I'm the one who made the kitchen like this? I? Will stay? I'll be responsible." She took care of herself deciding.

    "You don't need to be responsible."

    Jiang Yanxi glanced at everyone with a cold light from the corner of her eyes. Everyone bowed their heads immediately, looking trembling? They didn't dare to look at her at all.

    "Do you think you need me? Are you responsible?" Jiang Yanxi said coldly,

    everyone nodded, and said in unison: "Need, need."

    Ever seen Jiang Yanxi's fierce look? No one would not be afraid, no one would dare not Give her face?

    Jiang Yanxi looked at Gu Yumo with a harmless face: "They said it themselves."

    Gu Yumo: "..."

    Not long after, Jiang Yanxi sent over? The breakfast delivery person came? Another round A very sumptuous breakfast, this time it was not transported by helicopter, but delivered by car.

    Although Jiang Yanxi's aura is very strong, and she will kill people with her captivating eyes from time to time, but fortunately, all her thoughts are on Gu Yumo, and there will always be only Gu Yumo in her sight. Not wanting to talk to them, this also made everyone relax a lot.

    "Ah Mo." A delicate voice came?

    Everyone looked up and saw a girl in a long black dress with a very sexy figure.

    Jiang Yanxi's face darkened, full of gloom.

    Gu Yumo stood up and said in surprise, "Why are you here?" The

    girl walked up to Gu Yumo, took her arm and said coquettishly, "I miss you."

    Everyone: "..."

    The expressions on their faces were very embarrassing. Looking at Jiang Yanxi's suffocatingly cold eyes, a chill hit the back of the spine? They silently lowered their heads and ate breakfast.

    "You guys are having breakfast, I? I just happened to be hungry too." The girl continued.

    It was like everything was so calm before the storm came.

    Gu Yumo brought a chair from the side: "Sit down when you're hungry? Let's eat together."

    As soon as she sat down, the girl told Gu Yumo that she wanted to eat this or that, and Gu Yumo didn't agree. Satisfy her request one by one.

    The girl's face was full of happy smiles, while Jiang Yanxi's brows were full of anger, not to mention how ugly her face was.

    Su Wan'er got up suddenly, An Yuexin asked in a low voice, "What's the matter?"

    "I? Sudden? Drinking coffee." Su Wan'er replied

    "Are you waiting for me here? I'll go help you."

    Su Wan'er nodded.

    "Ah Mo, I? I also want to drink coffee." The girl said coquettishly.

    Gu Yumo just wanted to stand up, but was pulled back by Jiang Yanxi: "I? Go and pour it

    for you." With a hint of sadness in his eyes, Gu Yumo was stunned for a moment, Jiang Yanxi gave her a very indifferent look, got up and left.

    Come? Next to An Yuexin, Jiang Yanxi moved a cup in front of An Yuexin: "Give me a cup."

    An Yuexin raised his eyes and looked at Jiang Yanxi: "Are you ordering me?"

    "Then Me? What should I say?"

    She really didn't understand.

    "Please help me? Pour me a glass, thank you. Tell me this sentence in full? Listen to it."

    Hearing An Yuexin's words, Jiang Yanxi frowned: "I? In the dictionary? There is no please and thank you for this." This kind of word." For Jiang Yanxi, this is a difficult thing for others.

    An Yue smiled coldly: "Then do it yourself."

    "If I do, I don't need to beg you."

    "So? You also know that you are begging, so take out what you have Have a good attitude."

    Jiang Yanxi struggled for a moment: "Please...help...me? Pour a cup...thank...thank you." Jiang Yanxi hesitated and finished this sentence, this is already her Do your best to say it.

    An Yuexin smiled, and said in a very friendly manner: "You're welcome."

    Jiang Yanxi blushed a little angrily, this was the first time she said such a thing.

    After An Yuexin made the coffee, he poured coffee into the cup that Jiang Yanxi put in front of her just now, and saw Jiang Yanxi walked out of the kitchen with a small can of things in his hand.

    Jiang Yanxi picked up the can and sprinkled it into the coffee? She looked at Shang An Yue Xin: "What are you looking at?" He changed back to his own arrogant tone.

    An Yuexin smiled coldly, picked up the coffee and left. She never? Never expected any change in Jiang Yanxi.

    Jiang Yanxi came to the dining table with coffee in her hand, and then put the coffee in front of the girl a little rudely, and the coffee spilled a little.

    "Ah Mo, the coffee has been spilled." The girl looked at Gu Yumo and said that     Gu

    Yumo was about to pick up the tissue when Jiang Yanxi snatched it: "Me?

The coffee stains were wiped clean, and then a slight smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "It's been wiped clean, you can drink it."

    Jiang Yanxi's smile and tone made everyone shudder.

    For such Jiang Yanxi, the girl had no defense at all, picked up the coffee and took a sip, just about to spit it out?

    Jiang Yanxi ordered in a ruthless tone: "Swallow it." His eyes were filled with a cold chill.

    Everyone was taken aback.

    The girl was frightened for a moment, and subconsciously swallowed the coffee with extra ingredients.

    "Spicy...spicy...spicy...water...water..."

    Gu Yumo: "..."

    Gu Yumo reached out to pick up the water on the side, and Jiang Yanxi pressed it on the table the next second.

    Jiang Yanxi picked up the glass of water, slowly lifted it up and poured it on the ground, all the water was poured on the ground, not a single drop was left, and she looked at the girl with piercing eyes: "Don't order her to do things in front of me.

    " Arrival? Everyone seems to be very calm, this style is very Jiang Yanxi.

    "Have you had enough trouble? Give me the glass of water next to you? Pass it over?." Gu Yumo said with a sullen face

    Jiang Yanxi also obediently reached out to pick up the water on the side, and handed it to Gu Yumo: "This water? I? Poisoned, if you don't mind, give it to her to drink." There was a wicked smile on the corner of his mouth.

    Gu Yumo gave Jiang Yanxi a supercilious look.

    "Amo, I? Don't drink it." As

    soon as the girl finished speaking, Jiang Yanxi picked up the glass of water, took a gulp, and pressed the glass on the table with a "snap".

    "You said you don't want to drink it. Just now it was the last cold cup. If you want to drink water, you can only reheat it. Or if you don't mind, there are some left in other people's cups." Gu Yumo said.

    " Me? Don’t drink the leftovers from other people’s drinks.”

    “Then just bear with it.”

    After Jiang Yanxi said this, the girl remembered that Jiang Yanxi was the girl squatting in front of Gu Yumo’s house that night. For a moment, she saw the situation clearly. Jiang Yanxi was her rival in love, and she was the one who caused her to be released by Gu Yumo that day.

    On Gu Yumo's private luxury yacht, the girls all dressed very sexy, except An Yuexin, Su Wan'er, and Jiang Yanxi.

    "Ah Mo~ help me? Put on sunscreen." The girl shouted at a higher volume on purpose, for fear that others would not hear her. Ever since she knew that Jiang Yanxi was her rival in love, she saw it again? Gu Yumo always liked to answer Jiang Yanxi If she didn't care, she kissed Gu Yumo on purpose? Me? Come? Angry Jiang Yanxi.

    Jiang Yanxi looked over there with a gloomy expression on her face. If she wasn't afraid of Gu Yumo's anger, she would never let this girl stay in her sight for a second longer.

    An Yuexin and Su Wan'er came out, Jiang Yanxi just glanced at them indifferently, then walked to the other side and stood alone.

    "What are you going to do?" An Yue held Su Wan'er and asked?

    "Take some fruit and ask her if she wants to eat it."

    "Aren't you afraid of her?"

    "Afraid, but it seems that she is not so unreasonable .”

    An Yuexin smiled faintly: "There's no need to go there, we can't give you what she wants."

    Su Wan'er looked towards Jiang Yanxi, and Jiang Yanxi's eyes never moved away from Gu Yumo's body. Pass.

    Everyone else was playing around, Su Wan'er was waiting outside with a fruit plate in her hand, waiting for An Yuexin.

    At this time, the girl appeared in Su Wan'er's field of vision. She scored 10 points for her figure, 10 points for her appearance, and +1 point for her ability to act like a baby. She secretly rated the girl in her heart.

    But when she compared with Jiang Yanxi, Su Wan'er felt that Jiang Yanxi was better, even though Jiang Yanxi was ruthless.

    With a "plop", Su Wan'er looked and saw the girl struggling in the water, "Help... life, I? No... can swim...".

    Su Wan'er jumped into the water without even thinking about it, and swam towards the girl. Halfway through the swim, suddenly? Her leg cramped.

    An Yuexin came out with a glass of orange juice in his hand. He didn't see Su Waner, but he heard Su Waner's cry for help and walked towards the railing, only to see Su Waner struggling in the sea.

    The moment An Yue's heart jumped into the water, Gu Yumo also jumped into the sea at the same time.

    When the others saw it, they ran over one after another, threw the lifebuoy to An Yuexin and Gu Yumo, and helped rescue Su Wan'er and the girls to the yacht.

    An Yuexin and Gu Yumo helped Su Wan'er and the girl with first aid respectively, and neither of them woke up after a set of chest compressions?

    An Yuexin frowned and glanced at Su Wan'er. A hint of distress flashed in her eyes. She took a deep breath, leaned over towards Su Wan'er's lips, and gave Su Wan'er artificial respiration without hesitation.

    Seeing this scene, the corner of Lin Yu's mouth twitched bitterly. He heard from Bai Xiaobai that it was An Yuexin who asked Gu Yumo to give her artificial respiration that day.

    Here, Gu Yumo was about to help the girl with artificial respiration, but was pulled aside by Jiang Yanxi forcefully, and he slapped Gu Yumo with both hands: "Don't move?" Gu Yumo was stunned, Jiang Yanxi looked He said coldly to the others: "Go and help her first aid."

    Everyone was taken aback.

    "Hurry up!"

    Shi Jin glanced at Gu Yumo, and Gu Yumo nodded before he dared to help the girl with artificial respiration.

    The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-05-07 23:53:30~2021-05-08 23:44:59~

    Thank you for the mines Little Angel: 1 point;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.7K 118
Jing Qingxia, who died on the battlefield, transmigrated into an ABO novel. From the perspective of the plot, I found that I was actually a canno...
3.3K 72 10
For some people, the first time they meet, they will unconsciously put each other in their hearts and slowly ferment. I call it fate. "Qiqi, I want y...
1M 57.6K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
28.5K 1.1K 28
The investor Shen Yu died of overwork in the office, and once transmigrated into the ABO heroine novels read by her colleagues, and became the heroin...