After picking up a superstar...

By Xiaoshuo_

1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 23

347 8 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 23

    An Yuexin's phone was vibrating, she hugged Su Wan'er with one hand, took out the phone from her pocket with the other hand, and glanced at the caller ID, it was Gu Yumo calling.

    "Ah Xin, how is it? Nothing happened, right?" Gu Yumo asked very reservedly.

    An Yue asked rhetorically: "What will happen?"

    Gu Yumo blurted out: "Have you been kissed by Wan'er?" The question was very straightforward.

    "You knew she would do this?" An Yuexin sounded a little displeased.

    Gu Yumo smiled: "I forgot to tell you just now, I didn't call you as soon as I remembered it." Lies came out as soon as they opened their mouths. It's been so long, what should have happened has happened long ago.

    An Yuexin said with a slightly complaining tone: "You knew she would be like this, and you let her drink just now."

    "I didn't expect her to drink the whole bottle of wine. Okay, I admit my mistake, it's all mine." Wrong, there will definitely be no next time." The attitude of admitting mistakes is very sincere.

    An Yuexin asked: "Then has she ever acted like this towards other people before?"

    "Of course, otherwise how would I know." Without thinking, Gu Yumo said

    An Yuexin's phone was silent, there was no sound...

    "I'm kidding you, she didn't do this to anyone else, we only found out when she was drunk one time, don't worry, nothing happened at that time, since that time, she didn't dare to drink with others casually, She didn't even dare to get drunk, because she was also afraid that she would kiss others when she was drunk." Gu Yumo explained that

    An Yuexin didn't respond to Gu Yumo, and hung up the phone directly.

    "What a ruthless guy."

    Su Wan'er rubbed against An Yuexin's arms a few times, and hugged An Yuexin tightly.

    An Yue looked down, Su Wan'er's fair face was blushing, and her slightly drunken look was extraordinarily charming.

    When his eyes fell on Su Wan'er's thin, pale red lips, An Yuexin's eyelashes trembled, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated. The image of Su Wan'er kissing her just now came back to his mind, and the lingering warmth on his lips did not go away for a long time.

    Back home, An Yue carefully put Su Wan'er on the bed.

    After a while, she walked into the room with a basin of hot water in her hand, and just as she raised her eyes, she saw Su Wan'er sitting up, her hands were still tugging at her clothes.

    An Yuexin immediately stepped forward, put the basin aside, sat next to Su Wan'er, and asked softly, "What's the matter? Do you feel uncomfortable?"

    "It's so hot, my whole body is so hot, I want to take off my clothes , but I can’t take it off no matter what.” Su Wan’er became aggrieved as she spoke, she raised her head and looked at An Yuexin with blurred eyes: “Can you help me take off my clothes?”

    An Yuexin was stunned, this request ...

    An Yuexin turned on the fan to the maximum speed: "Would it be better this way?" As soon as she turned her head, something hit her in the face.

    She reached up and took it off her face, a sheer white bra with lace.

    An Yuexin held his forehead helplessly, wouldn't he know how to undress by himself?

    When she looked at Su Wan'er again, she was about to take off the only piece of clothing left on her upper body.

    An Yuexin immediately reached out his hand to stop it: "Okay, don't take it off, you'll catch a cold later." If this goes on, who can stand it.

    "But...I'm so uncomfortable...so hot."

    An Yuexin stretched out his arms to hug Su Wan'er, stroked her hair and comforted her, "Good boy, it won't be hot later."

    After a long time, Su Wan'er was in An Yue's heart fell asleep in his arms.

    An Yuexin finally breathed a sigh of relief, and put her gently on the bed.

    Looking at Su Wan'er lying on the bed, the corners of An Yue's mouth curled up. If Su Wan'er knew what happened to her after she was drunk, she would be upset for a while.

    In the early morning, Su Wan'er slightly opened her eyes, rubbed her temples and slowly sat up.

    Why is her head so heavy? Still feeling a little dizzy.

    She looked around, when did she come back, why did she have no memory at all, her memory only stayed at the time when she took Gu Yumo's wine, and then she drank some wine, what happened after that, she couldn't remember do not remember.

    She lowered her head and smelled the clothes on her body. The next second, she had a disgusted expression and smelled of alcohol.

    Could it be that she was drunk yesterday? Then wouldn't she...

    Su Wan'er frowned, and she began to have a bad feeling.     When she came to the kitchen, An Yuexin

    looked at her and greeted her with a smile: "Good morning!     " stared at her.     "Ah Xin, did I get drunk yesterday?" Su Wan'er     nodded, "Yes."     Su Wan'er continued to ask, "Have you been with me all this time?"     An Yue nodded, "Yes." .     "Then did I do something strange to you?" Su Wan'er hesitated and Dao'an said     without hesitation: "Yes."     Su Wan'er's face turned red with a brush.     An Yuexin     smiled and said, "You vomited all over me."     "Is that all?     " Ugly when drunk.     Probably because she felt that she hadn't done anything, Su Wan'er was in a very happy mood all morning.

    It seems that she made the right decision not to tell Su Wan'er the truth.

    As the Qixi Festival approaches, nearby stores have started to launch all kinds of gaudy Qixi Festival activities.

    Of course, Gu Yumo would not let go of this kind of festival, and she started to make a plan for Qixi Festival activities early on.

    Among other things, their coffee shop crushes the entire street in terms of appearance, which is enough to beat other shops.

    Gu Yumo held a glass of Coke with ice in his hand and placed it in front of Su Wan'er.

    Su Wan'er raised her eyes and thanked her.

    Su Wan'er said: "I was drunk yesterday."

    "I know." Gu Yumo replied,

    "But nothing happened yesterday ." Gu Yumo raised his eyebrows and said

    , "Oh~ nothing happened?"

    "Before I was not Do you get married when you're drunk? You know that. I asked Ah Xin this morning if I did anything strange to her when I was drunk, and she said no."

    Gu Yumo smiled: "Ah Do you believe me when Xin tells you that nothing happened?"

    "Yes, Ah Xin will not lie to me." Su Wan'er said

    with confidence, Gu Yumo met An Yue's piercing eyes, and said leisurely: "Yes, Ah Xin How could I lie to you?" An Yuexin made a hush gesture and turned to leave, maybe only Su Wan'er would believe what An Yuexin said did not happen, this little girl is really dark-hearted and heart-warming .

    Gu Yumo had a happy smile on his face.

    Suddenly, a group of people walked into the coffee shop, and Jiang Yanxi came out when they opened a road. Gu Yumo looked up, his face sank again and again.

    The customers in the store saw this situation and ran out in a panic.

    In fear of being dominated by Jiang Yanxi, Bai Xiaobai and the others also hid aside. They have seen with their own eyes how ruthless Jiang Yanxi is.

    Jiang Yanxi walked up to Gu Yumo, said nothing, just looked at her.

    Gu Yumo's eyes sank and he said, "Why are you here?"

    Jiang Yanxi pulled out a chair and sat down: "Aren't you a coffee shop? Of course you are here for coffee."

    Gu Yumo: "Go away Let's not do business today."

    Jiang Yanxi looked at Gu Yumo with her chin in her hand: "You just don't want to do my business?"

    Gu Yumo: "Since you know you are still here."

    Jiang Yanxi got up and stood up, fingering Gently raised Gu Yumo's chin, put his face close to her, and whispered in Gu Yumo's ear:

    "If I don't come to you, I'm afraid I'll never see you."

    Gu Yumo threw Jiang Yan away forcefully Xi's hand, with a blank expression on his face, he said: "Now that I've seen you, I'm satisfied, can I go?"

    Jiang Yanxi smiled coldly, and sat back on the chair: "I haven't had any coffee yet."

    Gu Yumo: "... "

    Everyone can tell that Jiang Yanxi didn't come to drink coffee at all, as she said, she came to see Gu Yumo.

    Gu Yumo's attitude towards everyone is always nice and angry, and it is rare to see her angry, except when he is talking to Jiang Yanxi, he is always very ruthless.

    After a while, Gu Yumo put a cup of coffee in front of Jiang Yanxi with a very rough movement: "I made this myself for you, drink it." Due to too much movement, the coffee overflowed and stained the cup .

    Gu Yumo looked at Jiang Yanxi deeply, the corner of Jiang Yanxi's mouth curled up, and he reached out to pick up the coffee and took a sip, the coffee stains on the cup dripped onto Jiang Yanxi's white clothes.

    Everyone was taken aback.

    I still remember the last time the owner of the coffee shop across the street accidentally stained Jiang Yanxi's shoes with blood, and Jiang Yanxi had someone beat him to the last breath.

    Jiang Yanxi said lightly, "It's delicious."

    "Are you sure it's delicious?" She put almost half a bottle of pepper in this cup of coffee.

    "Sure."

    Gu Yumo was speechless for a while.

    "Leave quickly after drinking." Gu Yumo turned around and wanted to leave.

    "Wait." Jiang Yanxi called to stop her.

    Gu Yumo turned impatiently and said, "What's the matter?"

    "Today's coffee will be here first." Jiang Yanxi looked at the people beside him and said, "Bring me over here."

    A woman was brutally beaten He slammed it to the ground, his bruised and swollen face was covered with injuries.

    A wave flashed in Gu Yumo's eyes, and he looked at Jiang Yanxi with hatred and said, "Did you hit her?"

    "I hit her." Jiang Yanxi said,

    "The reason why you hit her is What?"

    Jiang Yanxi walked to the woman's side, pulled her hair vigorously and said, "You tell yourself."

    "Ah Mo, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be with you and hook up with others, I'm sorry for you. "The woman cried and said that

    Gu Yumo frowned and looked at Jiang Yanxi and said: "Even if she is with anyone, this is a matter between me and her. When is it your turn to meddle in your own business?"

    " I’ve said it before, everyone who’s sorry for you will die.” Jiang Yanxi looked at several people and said, “Drag her out and beat her until she’s disfigured.”

    Hearing this, Gu Yumo picked up the glass of Jiang Yan just now. Yan Xi's unfinished coffee splashed on her face.

    Everyone was taken aback.

    At this moment, the air froze instantly.

    In the next second, Jiang Yanxi was covered in coffee.

    "I forgot to tell you just now that this coffee is a bit spicy. It will taste better if you add less pepper next time." Jiang Yanxi looked at several people and said, "Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 438 60
Thousands of people think that the eldest lady only has work in her eyes and does not want to fall in love Cun Yi When she woke up, I became a passer...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
64.2K 2.7K 91
Ruan Mei died unexpectedly and became a vicious Beta female supporting character in an ABO campus text, the kind that died very early. When it was fi...
5.8K 90 9
Chi Jinnian has passed through a book and has become the number one villain in the literature of a certain Jiang Da heroine. She's jealous of the her...