After picking up a superstar...

By Xiaoshuo_

1v1, Gentle and black under the age of reading mind Gong X lives in a dilapidated old building and works hard... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 9

465 16 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 9

    Along the way, Su Wan'er didn't say much, her eyes full of melancholy should be worried about Gu Yumo.

    Although Gu Yumo seemed indifferent on the surface, she could tell that Gu Yumo still cared a lot.

    After this matter was spread on the Internet, it would definitely reach Gu Yumo's father. Gu Yumo will be severely slapped in the face, and what she swore to her father before will also become a joke.

    Gu Yumo is the rich second generation, that's right.

    At the same time, she is also the only future heir of the Gu Group, and she has been carrying this "halo" that everyone envied since she was a child.

    But the taste in it is beyond the comprehension of others. Her unruly personality meant that she would not be so obedient and let her be manipulated, so she did not hesitate to fall out with her father, but also to come out on her own, the reason is very simple, that is, she does not want to be a puppet.

    When passing through the crowd, Su Wan'er bumped into a person, raised her eyes to look at this person and hurriedly said sorry a few times.

    The man threw the half-drunk drink bottle on the ground with a vicious look, and the drink in the bottle flowed out from the mouth of the bottle.

    Obviously, he did not accept Su Wan'er's apology.

    The man was not tall, about 1.6 meters tall, with a thin and thin build. He was wearing a baggy T-shirt, a pair of leggings, and a pair of sloppy slippers on his feet.

    He glared at Su Wan'er viciously, then raised his hand to slap Su Wan'er. In an instant, the hand was intercepted in mid-air.

    No matter how hard he tried to break free, it was useless, the opponent was too strong.

    He raised his eyes ferociously, and An Yuexin cast his dark gaze at him, then shook his hand away forcefully.

    I don't know how many times this is, Su Wan'er thought to herself, it's good to have Ah Xin here.

    As long as An Yuexin is by her side, it seems that she doesn't need to be so afraid.

    My heart is very at ease.

    I thought it was over like this.

    Suddenly, this weak-looking man waved his hand behind him, and several burly and tall men came towards them, with expressions on their faces becoming more and more fierce, and shouted at the short man: "Boss! "The

    short man had a sly smile on his face...

    Su Wan'er grabbed An Yuexin's arm in a panic, and said softly: "Ah Xin, let's run away."

    If it was just to deal with this short man, An Yuexin might be able to Handle.

    But with the addition of these strong men, it is impossible for them to be their opponents.

    Their only way is to run away, which Su Wan'er often does.

    An Yuexin patted Su Wan'er's hand lightly, and said softly, "You wait for me aside." An Yuexin had no intention of leaving.

    "But..."

    An Yuexin looked at Su Wan'er softly, and raised her chin lightly: "Go."

    Seeing An Yuexin's persistence, Su Wan'er obediently stood aside.

    The man smiled disdainfully: "Neither of you will try to run away." Then he gave orders to several strong men: "Call me!"

    Immediately, several people rushed towards An Yuexin...

    Su Wan'er suddenly became anxious.

    She had already started to regret it, if she had known that she would have dragged An Yuexin just now and ran straight away.

    What if An Yuexin was injured by them? What if something happens to An Yuexin? She is terrified now.

    Unexpectedly, after An Yuexin kicked his legs neatly sideways, a strong man was kicked into the corner by her.

    Immediately after the second one, just as he was about to swing his fist towards An Yuexin, An Yuexin stopped him, and he snapped hard, only to hear a "click", and the man rolled on the ground in pain.

    The people on the side were startled, no one expected An Yuexin to be so good at fighting, including Su Wan'er of course.

    Su Wan'er couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

    Just when An Yuexin was beating those strong men to pieces, Su Wan'er caught sight of the short man taking a dagger out of his pocket out of the corner of his eye.

    It could be seen from his sinister eyes that he wanted this dagger to sneak attack An Yuexin.

    Su Wan'er frowned, looked around, there was a mop on the ground over there.

    Su Wan'er picked up the mop and rushed towards the man. When she went up, she beat the man violently, and shouted: "You are not allowed to hurt Ah Xin! You are not allowed to touch her! You are not allowed

    to touch her!" The short man was caught by this sudden blow. Dazed madly, the dagger in her hand fell to the ground, but Su Wan'er didn't stop what she was doing, like a madman.

    Until An Yuexin grabbed her hand to stop her: "Okay, Wan'er, stop." Then he patted her head and comforted her: "Be obedient." If he didn't stop Su Wan'er, An Yuexin was worried that she would beat her up. die.

    Su Wan'er only regained her senses when she raised her eyes to look at An Yuexin, let go of the mop in her hand, and her first reaction was to ask, "Ah Xin, are you okay?"

    "I'm fine." An Yuexin replied,

    "It's good that I'm fine It's fine."

    When she looked down, she saw that Su Wan'er's hands were still trembling, An Yuexin's eyelashes trembled, she took Su Wan'er's hand, and said softly, "Let's go back."

    She must be afraid.

    Su Wan'er nodded.

    At night, when Su Wan'er had fallen asleep, An Yuexin, who was lying on the sofa, slowly opened his eyes.

    Slowly got up and sat up, picked up a black peaked cap and went out.

    When I came to the door of a bar, I looked up at the signboard, and then walked inside.

    After entering the bar, I looked around and sat down at a place in front of the bar.

    Not long after she sat down, a man in a black suit came over and sat down beside her.

    "Hi, are you here alone?" the man asked

    An Yuexin frowned slightly, but did not respond.

    The man said again: "I'm alone too, I'll buy you a drink."

    An Yue's captivating eyes glanced at him, and squeezed out a word from between his teeth: "Get out!" His tone was extremely cold.

    Seeing that An Yuexin was not very easy to provoke, the man picked up his wine glass and left very tactfully.

    An Yue lowered the brim of his hat lower, not wanting anyone else to strike up a conversation.

    At this moment, An Yuexin's eyes fell on a man full of stubble, yes, he was the one who caused trouble in Gu Yumo's store today.

    When they were leaving today, the man bumped into An Yuexin, and An Yuexin read that they were ordered to make trouble.

    I also know that they will meet at this bar tonight.

    She knew how much Su Wan'er cared about Gu Yumo. She didn't come out until Su Wan'er fell asleep, because she didn't want to worry her.

    The man with the stubble: "What you asked us to do has already been done. Don't think about turning over that coffee shop again. It's not easy for us brothers to do this scene. Can you add a little more money?"

    Wearing glasses The man: "The price has been agreed before, do you want to start the price on the spot?" The

    stubble man: "If you don't agree to increase the price, I don't know if I will tell others someday. We put cockroaches in other people's coffee."

    The man with glasses: "Are you threatening me?" The

    stubble man: "You can't say that, we help you get rid of your deadly enemy, and no one will follow you in the future. You steal business, so a little money is nothing to you."

    Hearing this, An Yue got up and left.

    In the summer of July and August, it is very hot and irritating.

    There is an air conditioner in Su Wan'er's house, yes, an air conditioner that doesn't work at all, it's old and disabled.

    The landlord's aunt is also reluctant to tear it down, probably because she wants to use it as a display to deceive people.

    Su Wan'er was holding an ice cream in her hand, and was blowing on the fan while eating the ice cream.

    Shouting "Ah——" to the fan is extremely childish.

    This scene was seen by An Yuexin who just came out, she was stunned for a moment, and then a smile appeared on the corner of her mouth.

    "Ah Xin, you're here." Su Wan'er immediately picked up a piece of ice cream, tore off the wrapping paper, and handed the ice cream to An Yuexin.

    An Yuexin took the ice cream, and was about to take a bite when he noticed Su Wan'er's burning eyes.

    She was staring at the ice cream in her hand.

    An Yuexin handed the ice cream to Su Wan'er, and asked tentatively: "Do you want to eat it?"

    Su Wan'er smiled happily: "Can I have a bite? It looks delicious."

    An Yuexin smiled dotingly , nodded: "Bite it."

    As soon as the words fell, Su Wan'er grabbed An Yuexin's hand, handed the ice cream in front of her, took a bite, and praised: "It's delicious, it's delicious.

    " In a second, Su Wan'er handed the ice cream in her hand to An Yuexin: "Ah Xin, you should try mine too, this one is delicious too." She really thought it was delicious.

    An Yuexin's pupils dilated slightly, and he froze for a moment.

    This...

    Seeing that An Yuexin didn't respond, Su Wan'er handed the ice cream in front of her again, fearing that An Yuexin would think that the place she bit into was dirty, Su Wan'er deliberately switched to the other side: "Ah Xin, do you want to try?"

    An Yue Xin pursed his lips, bent his body slightly and approached the ice cream and took a bite.

    The biting place is where Su Wan'er bit.

    Su Wan'er's heart trembled, her face blushed instantly, does Ah Xin not mind?

    When An Yue raised her eyes to look at Su Wan'er, her face was very red, and she asked, "Wan'er, do you feel very hot? Your face is even red."

    Su Wan'er covered her face with her hands, and because she was guilty, she said in an exaggerated tone: "It's hot, of course it's hot, don't you think it's hot?" She blushed because of the heat.

    An Yuexin nodded in agreement, "It's quite hot."

    Then An Yuexin took another bite of the ice cream in his hand, the first bite was where Su Wan'er had bitten.

    Su Wan'er inadvertently swallowed, her face turned redder than before.

    Why is her heart beating so fast!

    Su Wan'er also took a bite of the ice cream, An Yue glanced at the place where she bit it out of the corner of her mind, and her face turned red.

    Two people with flushed faces were eating ice cream in front of the fan, and the atmosphere was very delicate.

    Neither of them dared to look at each other, for fear of being seen through by the other.

    "Ah Xin, there is nothing to do today, do you want to hang out together later?" Su Wan'er asked,

    An Yuexin readily agreed, "Okay."

    At this moment, Su Wan'er forgot that she didn't dare to look at An because of her blushing. Yue Xin, now his face is full of smiles, smiling at An Yue Xin.

    Yes, she is. It's simple, and very satisfying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.1K 65
Xin Yan wears a book and becomes the scumbag's ex-wife of the substitute heroine. The scumbag -wife paid the heroine to marry her. After several yea...
1.2M 109K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
79.5K 3.8K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...