Elemental Strays ll Stray Kid...

By galaxy_girl1204

Eight boys fall down a mountain, which takes them to an entirely different world. Not only that, but now they... More

Info
Epilogue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 31

1K 57 10
By galaxy_girl1204

Running.

Screaming.

Weapons clashing.

The grass tainted with blood.

Flashing lights.

It is complete and utter madness.

The high tech is actually a lot more powerful than expected. Sharp mechanics that can change its length at rapid speed. Guns that shoot small amounts of acid. Laser guns. Mechanic suits.

Sure they have magical abilities, but they get tired.

Felix creating shields left, right and centre.

Nayeon having to be wise about when she should reverse time.

Youngjae having to use his own strength and skills.

ITZY's powers not lasting for long in the sun.

They are exhausted.

"Chan! Behind you!"

Chan is doing the most destruction, seeing as they are fighting on an open field where they are surrounded by nature.

"Hyunjin!"

Chan looks to see Hyunjin falling from the sky. He could see red from his shoulder.

He had been shot.

Hyunjin desperately tries to get up, the opposing leader approaching him.

"Get away from him!"

Chan charges at Insu. He tackles him to the ground, allowing Yugyeom to take Hyunjin away.

Chan gets up from the ground and faces Insu.

"You'll never win! Just give up!" Chan shouts.

"This all could have been prevented, your majesty! If you had just given me your crown!"

"I'd never leave my Kingdom in the hands of someone like you-"

Chan winces as he felt a sharp pain in his leg. An arrow. He falls to the ground but tries his best to stay strong.

"You can't even take care of one of your own rulers!" Insu says as he approaches Chan, "What makes you think you can take care of a Kingdom?!"

"You have no fucking right to talk about my friend!"

"Then tell me...where is he!?"

A sound echoes through the battle field.

Everyone heard it.

It stops them for a bit.

It came from the forest.

A roar.

And following that roar were two bolts of lighting moving all around the battlefield.

Everyone frantically starts trying to steer clear of the bolts.

Insu looks at the scene unfolding. The bolts going after all of his people and his people alone.

He looks back at Chan, who now has a smirk plastered onto his face.

"Is that who you're looking for?"

Insu, filled with rage, tries to attack Chan, but is stopped when one of the lighting bolts hits him and he is knocked onto the grass.

One of the lightning bolts stops and is replaced by an all too familiar face.

"...Hey."

"Save the chit chat for later, Jisung."

-

Insu tries to regain strength and sees how outnumbered he has become. About three quarters of his side are down. Despite absolutely not wanting to do this, he had to.

"Retreat!" He cries, "Everyone retreat!"

Those with enough strength try to carry as many injured teammates they have back to the forest.

Bongcha comes to Insu's side to help him.

"Good call," she says.

Before leaving, Insu turns to the rulers one last time.

"This is not over your majesty!"

-

They did it.

They won.

"Hyung!"

Chan is slowly, but surely, making his way to the group that have formed their own little pack somewhere on the field. Jisung is beside him to hold him up.

Chan is handed to Chaeryoung to be checked.

"Hyung we did it! We won!" Jeongin shouts with joy.

"It was tough, but we did it."

Chan looks at Jisung, who is standing at a distance from the group.

"I knew you'd come."

All eyes are now on Jisung. The boy who has been missing for weeks (maybe even a month).

"Hi...everyone..."

Everyone, that as the proper strength, runs up to Jisung and hugs him in one giant group hug.

"Where have you been!?" Sana asks.

"Somewhere," says Jisung, "I'm sorry for making you guys worry so much."

"You better be sorry," say Changbin.

Jisung laughs a little before seeing the person that he partially wanted to see the most.

Minho stands next to Chaeyoung, his eyes filled with relief, shock and fear.

Minho takes a few steps forward.

Jisung has escaped from the group hug and is standing face to face with Minho.

"...Hyung... I-"

Jisung is cut off by Minho embracing him in one of the biggest hugs he has ever felt from him.

"I'm so glad you're okay."

Jisung can hear the tears falling from Minho's eyes. He wraps his arms around the older.

"I'm sorry," says Jisung.

Minho breaks the hug, "What are you saying sorry for?"

"...For making you love me..."

Minho scoffs, "How were you suppose to know that I love you? If anything I should apologize for overreacting."

"Well I-"

"Sungie," Minho smiles at him,"It's okay if you don't love me like that. I can't force you to love me. Just like how I can't force you to stop being you. Because that is what makes me love you."

Jisung feels comforted by Minho's words. He felt as if there was nothing wrong. But-

"Let's get inside. You guys need some medical care."

The others agree and start to head back to the castle.

-

"Jiji?"

The kidnapped citizen was escorted to Jiji's room by Minho. Jiji is awake, even more so at the sight of her partner standing before her.

"Rae?"

Jiji has not fully recovered since yesterday, but she is able to talk a bit more. Mirae, her partner, was informed of this.

"Baby, I was so worried about you."

Mirae gives Jiji a peck on the lips, and the two continue to express their feelings to each other.

Minho leaves them to give them some privacy and orders the doctors and nurses to do the same.

It's very late and the castle hall is filled with doctors and nurses from all three kingdoms taking care of the knights and some of the rulers who had been injured.

Chaeryoung is in the kitchen using the ice from the freezer to heal any major wounds, such as Chan's and Hyunjin's.

"Minho-oppa."

Minho turns around to see Chaeyoung walking towards him.

"Jisung wants to talk to you," she says, "He said he'd be in your room."

Minho is slightly confused but thinks nothing of it. He thanks Chaeyoung and heads upstairs to his room.

Chaeyoung watches as he heads upstairs. Before the whole incident, she was the only person he expressed his feelings for Jisung to. Seeing them reunite after that incident had her praying that things will go well.

And now she's praying again.

-

Minho opens his door to see Jisung sitting on his bed. His cheetah at his feet.

"Heard you wanted to talk to me," Minho says as he closes the door.

"Yeah."

Minho looks down at the white tiger who has moved away from Jisung's feet to his.

"And who are you suppose to be?" Minho asks in a playful tone.

"Her name is Gyeong," Jisung says, "She saved me in the fire."

Gyeong kneels to Minho before walking to a corner of the room to rest.

"I'll explain more about her later," says Jisung, "There's something I want talk about."

"If you're still blaming yourself-"

"No, it's not that."

Jisung takes in a deep breath to calm himself.

"Now, don't get mad but... Hyunjin knew where I was for the past few weeks."

"What?!" Minho exclaims, "And he didn't say anything?"

"I told him not to tell anyone!"

"Wha- you were hiding away?"

"I...yes...yes I was."

"Why?"

"Because I wasn't ready to come back."
Jisung takes another breath and continues.
"I needed the time to think. I was scared that if I returned that I would drive you away again."

"Like in the forest..."

Jisung nods.

"Oh Sungie-"

"I'm not finished," Jisung apologizes for cutting the older off and then continues, "During that time, I started thinking things that I don't usually think. I felt more...free with my thoughts. And when Hyunjin found me and talked to me, I realized that it was because of my mother."

Minho starts to feel guilty. His mother is pretty controlling of his life. Heck, he lied to his mom to live with Minho, saying that his house was close to his university, which he also lied about attending.

"Sorry I'm getting off topic. What I'm trying to say is that...something about me has changed. To be specific...how I feel about you."

"Jisung, what do you mea-"

"I think I like you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 114 34
It's morning, and 8 boys are about to ride their bikes to high school. It's going to be like any other boring day. But when a fog breaks out that mak...
10.7K 706 51
[ COMPLETE ]- Felix gets changbin's number from his friend after developing a crush on the latter but even the friend who gave him the number knows n...
150K 7.1K 61
Here we go again! eight boys + one girl = Chaos. ________________ • Chaos' sequel • When stray kids meets Yin • Interactive story _________________
22.7K 794 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...