Pleasing (H.S)

white_eyes_ tarafından

He is a rockstar, but also her boss. She is a creative director, who happens to work in pleasing. This is the... Daha Fazla

Intro
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
epilogue
epilogue (Iris' version)

eight

2.5K 54 7
white_eyes_ tarafından

Pleasing has reached 1k reads. Thank you all so much, love you <3

Iris

The date I went with Harry a week ago was perfect. It was his house again but I couldn't care less. We talked so much and I really like the time we spend together. He is so clever and I learn so many things from him. He talked to me about his music, his plans, his houses and his family. I told him about my plans for this year, my life before Emma and how my dad was on my childhood.

Today is Harry's birthday. He said that he wanted a little dinner with his friends on his house but nothing too much. His family couldn't make it so he is going to be all alone for his birthday this year. I told him the other day that I'm going to help him with everything so I will attend the dinner tonight a little earlier that the others. Everyone knows now that Harry and I are good friends but nobody knows about our relationship. Well, nobody except Jeff. He knows from the start and he is treating me much better now that I'm his friend's girlfriend and not just his employee. 

I decided to wear something simple yet elegant. All of his friends are going to be there and I want to make a good first impression even if they don't know about us. The good thing is that we won't cook the dinner. Harry said that it is better if he orders something. So I will just go a little earlier to give him his gift and spend some time together, alone. 

My outfit is the perfect for the occasion. I wear my loafers with it and for make up I just wear a red lipstick. I feel pretty. 

"Mummy," I see Emma entering my bedroom. She looks at me and she smiles. "You look so pretty." 

"Thank you Emma, you look pretty as well." 

"Will you go out?" 

"Yes, it's Harry's birthday tonight. Do you want to call him to say Happy birthday to him?" I help to create the bond Harry wants them to have. 

"YES." She shouts and starts spinning around the room. "I'm going to draw something for him. I like Harry." 

"Harry likes you too, darling. Come here." I pat the sit next to me in my bed. I take my phone to my hand and I click Harry's name for a facetime. 

"Hello, darlings." He says when he sees us. His smile grows bigger when he sees my daughter on the screen next to me. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY." Emma screams making Harry laugh and I grin. 

"Thank you little darling." 

"I wish I knew earlier and not around bedtime." 

"Don't worry, thank you for calling me." He comforts her. 

"Harry, when are we going for ice cream? I miss you." 

"I miss you too, love. Tomorrow is your birthday, do you want to go out together?" He makes plans without asking me and I'm glad he does this. I don't force him into anything he doesn't want to. He tries to create the bond all alone. 

"Yes, but after school." She agrees. 

"Okay, I will be there to pick you up." He says encouraged by her previous words. 

"Darling, say goodnight to Harry."

"Goodnight Harry, Happy birthday. See you tomorrow." She tries to tell him everything she wants before she ends the call. 

"Goodnight little darling, sweet dreams. I can't wait to see you tomorrow." My heart is going to break about how willing he is to get to know my daughter better. "I'm waiting for you Iris." 

"I know, see you in a bit." 

We end the call and I leave the house a few minutes after that, after being sure that Emma's drawing is ready. She drew Harry, I and her standing in a field full of flowers and then she made sure that my mother wrote Happy birthday Harry on top of it. My mum knows about Harry now. She came to that conclusion herself a few days before and she told me yesterday. I didn't deny it. She is happy I got to meet someone new, someone that is willing to date me for me and not for a fake image I presented.

I arrive to Harry's half an hour before all the guests. He opens the door smiling. His smile is so beautiful. 

"Hello birthday boy, happy birthday." I say and I peck his lips. 

"Thank you, but this isn't a proper kiss for a birthday boy." 

"I wear lipstick darling, I will make a mess all over your face." I tell him but he doesn't even listen to me. He kisses me like his life depends on that kiss. I take a step back a few moments after that.

"I have to give you your gifts before the others arrive." 

"I told you to not take me anything." 

"I know, but I wanted to. Well this is from me and this is from Emma. She did a drawing for you." 

He sees Emma's drawing first and I see his smile growing bigger. I know how much he appreciates children and I know that his heart is beating faster every time he thinks about how much Emma likes him. 

"Oh my god, that's me." He points at himself and then I see his eyes start tearing up. "She really likes me, right?" 

"Yes, darling. She started to fall in love with you long before you knew her." I  hug him and I watch a few tears streaming down his face. 

"I am going to put it to the fridge so anyone can see it. Oliver, come see the drawing Emma did for me. I'm sure she is going to draw you to, once she meets you." 

"That's going to be soon." I assure both Harry and his dog, Oliver. "Now, open my gift." 

I see him opening the gift I chose for him. He tears the wrapping paper apart and then I look better at the gift. It's a few books that I know he would like. He always tries to learn more and tries to improve himself so I bought him some books that I know he would like. A Bukowski's collection is the first one and then I see him pick up Bluets and Never let me go. A bought him a psychology book as well. 

"Thank you darling." 

"You're welcome. I've read all of them and I really enjoyed it. Hope you will like them too." 

We start to get the table ready because the guests will arrive in a few minutes. 

"Are there going to be a lot of people here tonight?"

"No, just the closest. You are going to meet bad boy Mitch tonight. You are going to love him, as well as Sarah. They are my best of friends in the entire world. They already like you, Harry and I have told them a lot about you. I bet they will ask you about Emma, they have a little one too." He starts ranting about his bestfriends. 

"I'm excited to meet them then. I want to know the closest people to you, H." 

"I really like you, Iris." 

"I like you too, Harry."

"I never asked you to be my girlfriend." He told me whispering as he places his hand on my cheek. 

"Isn't it a little childish?" 

"I want to call you my girlfriend, Iris." 

"You can."  Before he gets to kiss me we hear the doorbell ring. The first guests have arrived a little earlier than expected.

"Hello to the lovely couple." I hear Jeff's voice saying when he sees us together. 

"Shut up, you are going to make her feel uncomfortable." Glenne tells her husband.

"Don't worry. That's what he always tells us." I tell her as I hug her. I watch Jeff hugging my boyfriend and telling him something that I can't hear. 

"Happy birthday Harry."

"Happy early birthday G." He tells her as he hugs her. They both laugh and I know that it is an ongoing joke. 

The doorbell rings again and this time is Molly and her husband. 

"Hello, hello beautiful people."

"I told you Molls that we are late."

"They are early, love." She answers her husband. "I bet my girl, Iris came here earlier than everyone." 

"In fact, yes. I did. I wanted to help him with everything." 

"You are too good for this world." She tells me and then moves to H to hug him while wishing him happy birthday. 

Sarah and Mitch come a few minutes after Molly and Nick. They are lovely. Mitch reminds me of Florence. He doesn't talk much but has an incredible sense of humor. As Harry predicted, Sarah's second question to me was about my daughter, Emma. She told me that Harry has shown them videos of her dancing to She and playing the invisible guitar. 

The last ones to arrive is Harry L. and Niall. Niall is on Los Angeles and Harry decided that it is a great opportunity to spend a little time together. He really tries to keep up with his old mates. I bet that my sister is going to cry when he hears about this little reunion. 

We all talk together and they try to know me. All of them are good people and I can understand why Harry has them close to him. Mitch tries to know who the mystery woman Harry's dating is. Jeff is looking at me rascally and I just look away trying not to blow our cover. I know that in a few days everybody will know. We don't exactly try to keep it a secret, we just want to spend a little time alone before everyone, even our closest ones, tries to pry into the relationship. That's Harry's perspective though. I'm afraid that everyone will judge me because I have a daughter. I'm just thinking too much into it. 

"How was your date the other night?" Lambert asks me. Harry's eyes are on me and he smiles sneakily at the question. 

"It was perfect. He is so good and he treats me with so much respect." 

"When are we going to meet him?" Harry Styles asks me playfully. 

"Soon I bet. When are we going to meet your girlfriend?" I ask him wanting to put him in that inconvenient position he has put me in, but he doesn't even flinch. 

"Soon I bet." He uses my exact same words, trying to be serious. Jeff giggles but nobody looks at him. Everyone knows his broken humour.  

"Tomorrow is Emma's birthday, right?" Molly asks me. 

"Yes it is."

"How old is she?" Mitch asks me while sipping a little of his wine. 

"She is turning 4. She is getting so big." 

"If you don't mind me asking, how old were you when you had her?" 

"I was 24."

"You don't look a day older than 25. 28 never looked better." Lambert compliments me.

"Way to ruin my self esteem Susan." Harry scolds him. 

"If the shoe fits." Lambert tells him and everyone laughs at his saying. 

Niall tells us about the recording of his new album and how much he enjoys his free time with Amelia. We will meet her the next time the both of them are in the States. His sense of humour is everything. He tells me about some old stories from One Direction and it is like I was there too and I lived them with them. Harry tells us that Louis is the only one that texted him today wishing him Happy Birthday except Niall. He is touring, otherwise he would be here as well. Harry really loves them like brothers, they grew up together. 

Everyone leaves a little after eleven. The only ones left were Jeff, Glenne and I. Jeff and Glenne stayed because Harry told them too a little earlier. He wanted me to stay longer without anyone questioning the reason. So his only help was Jeff, who delivered his role just perfect for someone who can't keep a secret to save his life. They leave a few minutes after everyone.

"And now we are alone." I tell Harry as I come closer to him.

"Yes, darling. We are." 

"Let me kiss you." I tell him and he wastes no time. He kisses me like he didn't kiss me just a few hours ago. 

"I missed your lips." 

"You've kissed me a few hours ago, darling. But I missed your lips too." 

"I wish I could kiss you all night, in front of everyone. But I couldn't."

"One day you will Harry." He moves to my neck. He loves leaving little kisses here and there to my neck. 

"Let me show you how much I want you." He tells me as he is moving to the part of my chest that it isn't covered with the shirt. 

"Harry, I wanted to.." I stop my sentence feeling a little shy. I'm twenty eight, why do I feel shy saying that I want to suck him off. 

"Not tonight darling. I want to taste you. Let me have the best desert of my life." He earns a moan from me after that sentence. "I want words Iris." 

"Yes, Harry. You can do whatever you want." 

"You are perfect my darling. Let's move to the bedroom. I want to bruise my knees for you." 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.8K 74 22
Harry Styles is the CEO of Royal field airways.He falls in love with Olivia and when they enjoying life together Olivia gets kidnapped by Harry's ene...
40.9K 1K 18
Hey guys! So this story is very old and very cliche. I wrote this on an old One Direction fan account on Instagram nearly 7 years ago when I was 14...
66.9K 1K 69
Harry Styles the young single dad to a beautiful little 2 year old, but with a rough past. What happens when he meets Skylar winters? Will Harry let...
44.5K 1.5K 23
In which, Harry Styles is the CEO of a fashion company and needs his assistant, Emery Rivera to be his fake girlfriend on a family vacation.