His Saint, His Jewel ✔️

De unconsentingsoul

The Saints and The Jewels. Two rival gangs in a small town in America 1960's. Both fight for dominance and t... Mais

author's note
Prologue
1. Introduction
2. Ms. Bella
3. Race
4. At First Sight
5. Dreamy
6. My Love
7. Advice
8. Tienes Una Novia?
9. Rage
10. Dance
11. Jazz
12. Target
13. Rocks on the Window
14. Moonlight
15. Ms. Bella Again
16. Wrong Side
17. Attacked
18. Scandal
19. Discovering a Secret
20. Birthday Boy
21. Let Them Eat Cake
22. Fall's Day
23. Profess
24. War Council
25. Carnival in Town
26. City-wide View
27. Sinister
28. Angel & Demon
29. Home Alone
30. Outage
31. One Week
32. Secret Keeper
33. Paranoid
34. Fear
35. Second Opinion
36. Carefree
38. Hello, Mama & Papa
39. Slow Dance
40. Family Friend
41. Day Set
42. Revelation
43. Sleepover
44. Forever
45. Fabrics
46. Wedding
47. Honeymoon
48. Run Away
49. A New Home
50. A Future Start
51. Confronted
52. Late Night
53. A Worried Brother
54. Buddies
55. Farewell
56. Photos
57. Unbelievable
58. Exposed
59. Disgust
60. The 11th Hour
61. Traitor
62. Distance
63. Jumped
64. Doomsday
65. Long Night
66. Loyalty
67. Rosary
68. Misunderstanding
69. Hide
70. Most Wanted
71. Dawn
72. Once And For All
73. The First Punch
74. Rumble
75. It Ends Now
76. Hospital
77. Awake
78. Reunion
79. Blessing
80. Goodbye
Epilogue
Bonus 1: Letter From Dina
Bonus 2: Letter From Petey
Bonus 3: Letter From Manuel & Dolores
Bonus 4: Letter From Edmund & Charlotte
Thank You
Bonus 5: At Harvard
Bonus 6: December
Bonus 7: February

37. Crossing

417 20 0
De unconsentingsoul

Michael’s POV

I know it was weird of me to take off my shirt while Ant was sleeping, but I couldn’t help it. He was touching my chest so much so I figured I might as well let him touch them. I watched him until I fell asleep too. I’m no stranger to sleeping in his house. And it was still the best sleep I ever got. 

I ran out his room with a Goddamn hard on.

I came by his his the next day just because I have something planned for us that’ll take up the whole day. He’ll probably be hesitant to do it, but we’ve gone to the drive-in by ourselves and no one noticed anything.

His window was open today. I peaked in and saw Ant laying in bed sleeping. I know it’s morning but I didn’t care. I was all dressed up for our day. I watched my sleeping beauty. His chest rising up and down. Deciding not to wake him, I sat on his desk chair and watched him until he woke up.

“Jesus! When did you get in here?!” He was startled. His bed hair is to adorable!

“Your window was open. I climbed in.” I smiled at him. 

“I-I guess.” He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and got off his bed. 

“Get dressed. We’re going out today.” I said. 

“Wha- says who?” He asked. He didn’t protest and began looking for clothes.  Once he gathered everything, led us to his window.

“What about your brother?”  I asked.

“We have all day.” He waved his head. He leaned in closer. “They got so drunk last night so we have all day to do whatever we want.” He said. I got excited. I have Ant for the entire day.

We went to my car and entered it. He put on his disguise and so did I. “We’re gonna have a fun day, Ant.” I said to him.

“Knowing you, I expect something risky.” He said. I started the car and drove us into the east side. I noticed Ant becoming scared and so he leaned back into his seat. 

“Wait, where are the Jewels?! Aren’t they gonna see us?” He searched through all the windows for enemies.

“Nah. They’re at the Park Plaza. We won’t run into any of them today.” He sighed in relief. 

I parked my car at a parking lot located in a shopping district in our town. Since it’s Sunday and people are at church, the streets are a bit empty. But many of these snobby cunts don’t pay attention so they won’t care about a white and brown guy walking together.

“Come on, first I wanna get you some gifts!” I said. 

“I don’t know about this, Mike. What if people see us?” He was shaking a bit. I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

“Ant. I promise, nothing will happen. If anyone tries to do something to us, I’ll defend you.”

“Alright. Let’s go shopping.” He said. We both exited the car and entered the promenade. So far, nothing out of the ordinary. Though, you can never let your guard down.

We passed by a jewelry shop and saw a nice necklace that would be amazing on Ant. “Wait! I wanna buy something here!” I told Ant. He looked at the necklace I was looking at. 

“Nuh-uh! You are not buying me that. I understand cake and carnival games. But not this!” He shook his head.

“Please! Just something for you to remember me by.”

“I already have something to remember you by. Pancho.” 

“The stuffed bear I won for you?” I asked.

“Yeah. His name is Pancho.” He smiled. He’s so adorable. How did I not see him sooner?

“Consider this necklace as Pancho Jr.” I said. He rolled his eyes. I know he wants to kiss me but we’re in public. We won’t kiss in public. Not yet.

“Fine! But I’m waiting out here.” He said. I told him that if he sees anyone from school, to immediately come into the shop and hide.

Little did he know, I’m not just buying him one necklace. But three. And a ring. A special ring that I had ordered ahead of time with our family seal. This seal is so powerful you can show it to the White House and they’ll let you in to have brunch with the president.

It’s not a symbol given out lightly. 

Ant’s face was shell shocked when I handed him the bag with the several boxes, except for the ring. I’ll give that to him later. When he was going to protest, I pointed to the no refunds sign on the front door.

“What else do you want, my dear?” I asked. He blushed and looked around the promenade. He pointed to a designer store.

“Can I buy a coat from there? Just a coat! Please?” He asked. I can’t say no to him. So we went in and looked around until he found what he was looking for. I paid and we walked out like we owned the place.

“Anyways, so I started hitting Manny because I wanted to eat the cake but it was ruined because he pushed my face into it.” Ant was telling me a story.

“Why did he push your face into the cake?” I asked.

“It’s a cultural thing. Anyways, I reached for the knife and- HOLY SHIT!” Ant said. I turned to what, or who, he was looking at. I looked ahead and saw Archie and Avalon making their way to us. 

“Quick! In there!” I yelled. Ant ran into the department store to the left of us but before I could walk in, I heard Archie call out to me.

“Hey, Michael!” He said. I hate this guy so much for what he did to my baby Ant. It takes me so much self strength to not give him the same treatment. I turned my head and put on a stoic face. I just want to get back to my date.

“Hey, Archie. Avalon.” I nodded to the blonde girl. I’m actually peaceful with her. She’s one of the few girls who doesn’t hit on me. I sort of see her as family. Considering her family is also a bit powerful. Our parents are on good terms.

“What’re you doing here? Jack is hosting a killer mixer at the Park.” He said.

“Nah. Had some things to do. What about you two? Is this a date?” I asked. Avalon flushed and hid her blushing face.

“Something like that. Well, we have reservations. See you around.” He said. The two walked away.

“Asshole.” I muttered. When the coast was clear, Ant walked out of the department store.

“Are they gone?” He asked.

“Yeah. But we should get out of here. I think more people are coming.” I said. We quickly walked back to the car and put our shopping into the back trunk.

“Can we please go to the beach? Please please please?” He asked.

“That’s a great idea! Let’s go!” I said. The whole way, Ant jumped in his seat. He’s never seen the beach before. And he’s dreamed of seeing it.

“Oh my God! It’s so beautiful!” He awed at the beach.

“Yeah, it is.” I stared at Ant. He hopped out of the car as soon as I parked. He ran into the sand and quickly took off his shoes and socks and rolled up his pants. I followed behind and did the same.

I joined him in the water. He splashed me and I splashed back. He would squeal when the cold water touched him. I didn’t even care that my $500 shirt was getting soaked. It’s the fun of it. And with the sun set at noon, a glow was reflected on the water.

It amazes me that out of all the cities, out of all the states, out of all the countries. Every planet and galaxy. Every universe and timeline. And I managed to exist at the same time as Antonio Jose Garica, who happened to combat all those odds too and be born at the same time too. 

This is how I knew we were meant to be. Otherwise, we would’ve never been together in the first place.

When we were both exhausted, we layed in the sand and looked at the clouds. The birds that flew by along with the cloud. I tasted the salty air blowing our hair in every direction.

“This was an amazing day, Mike.” Ant said, sighing into my chest.

“You’re welcome. You deserve it.” I responded. Ant clearly had something on his mind. So I asked him what was up.

“Can we do one more thing before I go back home?” He asked.

“What is it?”

“I want to visit my parents.” He said.

His parents. The ones who are dead. I knew exactly where he wanted to go.

------

next chapter we'll finally find out what exactly happened to his parents. stay tuned!

adios!!!

<3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

556K 20.3K 38
BoyxBoy The quarterback and the cheerleader. Sound's like the perfect couple, doesn't it? So what happens when the heartthrob quarterback and the p...
74.2K 2.2K 86
Samuel "Sammy" Albright was your normal New York teen; his mother was a famous doctor, his sister was married to a famous socialite, and his brother...
90.4K 698 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
Knight De m

Ficção Adolescente

19.1M 664K 57
COMPLETED [boyxboy] Mason Maloney has lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother, Nathan, star quarterback of the football team. While N...