Klaus Mikaelson Imagines

By whatsupc345

Just some fluff imagines of Klaus I will take requests if you guys have any:) Highest Rankings #4 Elijah Mika... More

"I love you"- smut
"Do you hate me"
Wars with the Mikaelsons
Proposal
Meeting Hope
"Would you ever want to try again"
Valentines Day
You're Pregnant
"Don't walk away"
Valentine's Day- Part 2
Saving Grace
Distractions and teasing
Always
Bora Bora it is then
What if
AN
Killing me
Something else
"No more late night drives"
Not staring
"Say it"
Silly Fights
"Maybe I was, just a little."
Mates?
The Couch
A second
"I promise"
On my knees
"I promise"- Part 2
You broke me
Hitting Home
7 years
Locked up
No more daggers
Too Deep
Foolish Family
Videos
Drunken Confession
Silent
Not so fictional
Plan B
Compelled
Reunion?
Oh God
The Same Night
Videos- Part 2
Ruined
Protection
How long?
It's been too long- Part 2
What is it again?
Stepmom
Blood
Teachers
Noise complaints
Three months
Talking
You
What Happened
Our little Boy
He's Back
Baby Daddy
The way you did tonight
Strangers
Blood- Part 2
Strings
Denial
Exact Opposite
Realization
Mi Amor
Forever
You Broke Me- part 2
Heartbroken
Last Day
Forgiveness
The Other Woman
Joking
The One with the Proposal

Tragedy

3.6K 50 0
By whatsupc345

When you were younger, you always craved attention. For as long as you could remember, you have been plagued with this constant feeling of proving your suffering. For one person to realize that everything wasn't always rainbows and unicorns. Maybe it was because your parents ignored you or because you always seemed like the background character, but that nagging was always inside your head.

Even as a child, you found yourself hoping for a tragedy. Like a broken bone that needed surgery or a cancer diagnosis or even something as brutal as a car crash.

If any of those things happened to you, maybe, just maybe someone would see you. Because people understand the danger of those situations. Everyone understands the line between life and death. Everyone would finally understand what was going on inside your head and be able to know that you were suffering.

But no tragedy ever happened.

And as you grew older and you learned more about yourself and the world around you, the nagging started to fade away. It was slow at first. Maybe you didn't feel the nagging for a few seconds. But now, it was basically gone.

The only reason you even remember that nagging feeling, was because that tragedy happened today. And all you could think about was how you wished for it. You wished for your best friend's death.

Now sitting at some bar in New Orleans, you could only blame yourself for her death. And after each little reminder of her death, that nagging started to come back. And the same thoughts that you wished for as a child, were the ones you never wanted now.

"It seems like your brain is about to explode."

You smiled to yourself, never looking over at the man who owned the voice.

"Yeah well, it very well could be."

"I would hate to see that happen."

You finally turned in your seat, glancing at the man who just sat down next to you.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's got that pretty head of yours spinning."

You laughed again, fully turning to face the man.

"You're asking for my deepest secrets and you don't even know my name."

He smiled, chuckling a little to himself as he made eye contact with you.

"So your name would be?"

"Hm, I don't know. I was taught to never talk to strangers."

"I wouldn't say we're strangers anymore love."

"Y/N."

"Well Y/N, I'm Nik. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I think you can tell me that big dark secret."

"And what makes you so intrigued?"

"Pretty girl at a bar looking very troubled. Just trying to help."

"So you're looking for someone easy?"

He laughed, throwing his head back and then looking back at you.

"Not exactly what I was thinking. I had a friend who worked here and offered advice to her best costumers. Just trying to follow in her footsteps."

You eyes welled, thinking back to your best friend.

"Yeah, I know exactly who you're talking about."

"Oh, so that's whats troubling you then?"

"It's not everyday your best friend passes away."

You laughed half heartedly, a tear slipping down your face before you quickly swipe it away. You feel him grab your hand, running his thumb back and forth.

"She was my friend too. Met her a year or two ago when she first moved here."

"I grew up with her. I only moved here a few weeks ago for her because she just seemed off, you know?"

"Yeah, I know."

***

Your friendship with Klaus flourished rather quickly, both of you finding comfort in each other as you grieved. However, because of this, you learned of his secrets and of the true circumstances surrounding Cami's death quickly as well.

And that's how you ended up here. Right in the middle of what younger you wanted.

Tragedy.

Over the past couple of weeks, you and the people around you have faced so much tragedy that you didn't even think was possible.

The latest of which, was a complete blindside.

"I'm not sure I fully understand Nik. I thought Marcel was a friend? Now he's trying to kill you?"

"He's mad. Mad about Camille and Davina. He believes we're to blame and he thinks I should've left you out of it. And the talk on the bridge with Elijah only made that worse."

"So you're gonna do what? Exchange your life for all of ours?"

"If I can manipulate him into letting me live, even if it's torture for me, and give you and Hayley the time to find what Freya needs for a cure than that's what I'll do."

"I can't lose you. Not right now."

"You aren't losing me for good. We will reunite one day."

"I need you. And I know this is stupid because we just met but-"

"It's not stupid. I need you too. But I also know I need to do this."

"Don't die."

Klaus laughs, pulling you to his chest and wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too."

***

5 years. It's been 5 years and finally you and Hayley have a lead on the last thing you need.

"Hayley I'm going with you."

"Listen Y/N, I love you and I'm so happy that we've done this together. But this is dangerous and they'll sniff your human blood from miles away."

"I don't care if it's dangerous! I need to go with you."

Hayley shook her head and ran her hands down her face.

"I get it Y/N. You dropped everything for this family and I'm so grateful for you. I couldn't have done this without you. But what type of friend would I be if I put you in harms way? Trust me when I tell you the couple of extra days will be worth it."

"Fine."

"Hope's gonna be happy your staying here with her. She loves when you guys get to be by yourselves. Especially because you talk about her dad."

Hayley smirks at you, crossing her hands over her chest.

"Yeah, yeah. She just likes that I give her extra ice cream."

***

Your head snaps up when you hear all the car doors close outside. Your heart beat starts to quicken and you try to detangle yourself from the little girl wrapped around you. You make your way down stairs, looking out the front window to make sure your suspicions were right.

And they were.

Outside stood the Mikaelson family, breathing and in the flesh. You opened the door, immediately making eye contact with the man you met at the bar. You watch as his lips lift into a smile and you can't stop yours from doing the same.

You ran down the steps, jumping into Klaus' arms, throwing him backwards a step or two.

"I missed you too."

You laughed, pulling back so you could look at his face. You weren't expecting him to crash his lips onto your own, but you didn't hesitate to kiss him back.

"I thought I'd never see the day."

You smiled into the kiss, laughing at Kol, causing Klaus to pull back.

"I have thought far too long about that for you to be laughing at my brother."

You laughed again, wrapping your arms around him and placing your head on his chest.

"So you've thought about me?"

"Every day for the past 5 years."

"Oh my god, you turned my brother into a sap."

You laughed at Rebekah, finally being content with your life. Because you knew that these people could see you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 791 29
One Shots of Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Hayley, Freya, Hope, Marcel, and Kol. Recently added: Tristan and Lucien
904 59 8
๐…แด€แดษชสŸส... ๐€ ๐‘แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ ๐‚แดแดแดแดษด ๐˜แด‡แด› ๐แดwแด‡ส€า“แดœสŸ ๐–แดส€แด…, ๐–ษชแด›สœ ๐’แดœแด„สœ ๐€ ๐ƒแด‡แด‡แด˜ ๐Œแด‡แด€ษดษชษดษข. ๐“wแด ๐†ษชส€สŸs, ๐„ษดแด›ษชส€แด‡สŸส ๐”ษดแด‹ษดแดwษด ๐“แด ๐„แด€แด„สœ ๐Žแด›สœแด‡ส€, ๐–แด‡ส€แด‡ ๐ƒแด‡sแด›ษชษดแด‡แด…...
1.6K 54 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
157K 4.8K 27
๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ...๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐–พ๐—‹๐—‡๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–บ๐—… ๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ...