Eternal Love || JIKOOK

By 1jkjm13

★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culpri... More

00. Information
01. Helplessness.
02. Thrown.
03. We are in Seoul.
04. Officer Jeon.
05. P-Please save me.
06. Angel from heaven.
07. Cute boy.
08. I-I am scared.
09. He's in Danger.
10. I-I don't have anyone.
11. looks like cotton candy.
12. My Love.
13. Unknown feeling
14. Thank you for everything.
15. Already have a spouse.
16. Bring your spouse.
17. Marry me.
18. I will.
19. Soon to be.
20. Nervous before Marriage.
21. Jeon Jimin.
22. Leave him outside.
23. Forgot about the case.
25. Get ready to take Jeon's bullet.
26. Ethereal Beauty.
27. Hospital.
28. Confessions.
29. Mr. Park?
30. I Iove you's and Promises
31. He found out.
32. You fucking don't believe me!
33. Thrown away.
34. Jimin... where are you?
35. He is at Kim's.
36. Love you till Eternity.
37. The End.
Thank you!

24. 'J' on the necklace.

3.4K 300 38
By 1jkjm13

"I will be back soon... Don't get out of the room, okay." Jungkook said looking at the boy who is sitting on the sofa, looking down at his lap and playing with his long sleeves. Jimin nodded.

"I-I am s-sorry for m-messing up everything." Jimin said in a little voice, biting his lips, still looking down at his lap.

Jungkook sat beside him, he lifted the boy's head, Jimin looked at him with teary eyes. The officer sighed. "It's not your fault Jimin." Jungkook said caressing his cheeks.

"Why are you fighting with your family for me?" Jimin sniffed as he leaned to his touch.

"I can't let them insult you, they have to understand that you are my husband and It's not because of you Jimin." Jungkook patted his cheeks and smiled at him. "I am going out, do you want anything... Um, maybe cheese pizza?" Jungkook said acting like he is thinking something. Jimin's mouth watered hearing it. He eagerly nodded his head.

Jungkook left him saying that don't go out of the room, it's been an hour and he is sitting silently, he is bored but he can't do anything can he? He was thinking about his life but got startled hearing a loud bang on the door.

And the door opened from outside.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"So, you are telling me that, the bracelet we found in the car. 16 years ago it's delivered in Busan." Jungkook said playing with the bracelet in his hands, it's old silver bracelet in which J letter engraved beautifully with gold. He observed it very keenly.

Yoongi sighed placing some files in the table. "I thought we are very near solving this case, but every time we got any clue, it gets more complicated."

"I don't care how much time it takes, I want that bastard to be punished for his sins and I will do anything to get him." Jungkook's gritted his teeth, his eyes darkened as he remembered how some bastard ran away after hitting his sister from car, he left her bleed to death.
He can't forget it.

"We will do anything." Yoongi said assuring the younger. "So, what's your family reaction after the news." Yoongi asked turning the topic.

Jungkook chuckled. "Dad is like some Dracula is out for a hunt." Jungkook said as they both laughed. "Mom is still shocked and Yu-ri don't seem to care what's happening in the world." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"Jungkook." Yoongi looked serious and Jungkook gave him his Full attention. "I know you married that boy in a rush and we both know why you married him, now he is your responsibility, treat him well, I know you're responsible man and I also know you don't believe in anyone easily, but this boy is something." Yoongi said to the younger who is lost in his thoughts while playing with the bracelet.

"It's Jimin..." He said subconsciously looking somewhere else.

Yoongi smirked. He cleared his throat loudly to bought him back from his thoughts.

"I m-mean his name is Jimin and yeah I will take good care of him." Jungkook shuttered, a wave of heat rushed through his back of neck and cheeks making him flustered.

Yoongi is enjoying it too much, it's first time him seeing the younger like this, it's too much fun. "Good."

Jungkook left Yoongi's office after realising he took so much time in the office, on the way to home he didn't forget to bought pizza and chocolates for certain someone who maybe getting bored in the room alone, he was so eager to get home.

He hurriedly walked to his room and opened the door, he swears he will melt someday if he was going to see this sight everyday.

There his Jimin- wait a minute.

Did he said his Jimin?

Nevermind.

There his Jimin and Ye seol talking about something and giggling.

But how she is here?

She didn't know Jimin and besides she is very shy in nature, then how?

But he can't blame her though anyone can melt seeing his cute face, it's happened with him too, didn't it?

He cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Jungkookieee." The girl squeeled running towards him, she makes grabby hands and he was quick to pick her up in his arms.

"How many times I told call me uncle." Jungkook frowned at the tell, she calls him by wierd names, well it's not her fault, his mother also calls him like that.

"But it's cute." The girl said squeezing his cheeks, he shooked his head, then glanced towards the bed, where Jimin is sitting and looking at him with so much adoration.

"What's happening here?" He asked looking at the girl raising an eyebrow.

The girl shrugged her shoulders. "I came here to found chocolates, but I found a cute boy in your room." The girl said pointing at Jimin and Jungkook raised an eyebrow looking at Jimin who looked down while blushing.

"Hmm... I see. So, do you like the cute boy?" Jungkook asked to the girl as he walked to bed and sat beside Jimin placing the plastic bag infront of him.

"Very much, at first he was scared and hiding behind the sofa, but he is so cute." The girl said jumping around the bed.

He is still scared? maybe I wasn't here, that's why. Jungkook thought then looked at the girl. "But, I don't think so." Jungkook said eyeing the boy who pouted looking away.

"Really?" The girls eyes widened and the officer nodded looking at him dramatically. "If you don't like him, then give him to me, I can play with him all the time." The girl said excitedly he quickly jumped onto Jimin and kissed his cheeks.

And Jungkook doesn't know what the jealousy is till this moment.

"I thought you like chocolate more." Jungkook said taking out the chocolate from the plastic bag, he looked at the girl who is looking at the chocolates in his hands.

The girl looked at Jimin who is trying hard not to smile, again the girl eyed the choclate. "Um... Cute boy, will you be angry if I didn't play with you today?" The girl asked to Jimin making puppy eyes.

Jimin shooked his head smiling at the little girl who again kissed his cheeks and after snatched the chocolate from Jungkook's who is taken aback by the girls sudden action. She ran away from the room.

He chuckled then looked at the boy who looks away from him while pouting. He took out a box. "Here's your order Mr. Jeon." Jungkook said opening the box of pizza and sprinkling some spices and tomato sauce on it, taking a Slice towards the smaller's mouth who looked at him pouting but nonetheless opened his mouth to devour the cheesy pizza.

After eating, Jungkook places at the box on the sides and was about to go out, that's when Jimin hold his hand.

"Offi- um... Jungkook." Jimin said as the officer's heart skip a beat.

The officer nodded.

"I-I want to a-ask, when y-you found me and I-I c-changed my o-old clothes, d-did you find any p-picture in my h-hoddie's p-pocket?" Jimin asked while shuttering, Jungkook tried to remember if he found anything like this or not, but then he remembered when he put Jimin's clothes for laundry he found a picture. Jungkook nodded his head. "I-I want it."

"It's in the apartment, I will bring it for you tomorrow, ok." The officer said as the smaller nodded he was about to get away from the Officer. "Wait there's something on your lips." The officer said leaning towards him, placing his thumb on the corner of the lips. He rubbed it gently removing the cheese from his corners of his lips, subconsciously he didn't realised that when he dived down taking the smaller's full lips in between his thin one's.

To be Continued.

How is it?

Please leave your comments.🙏🏻

Thankyou so much to my followers, we will hit '300' soon. Thankyou so much for your support.😭

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 12.2K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
77.9K 7.7K 40
★Completed★ ★Short Chapters★ -Description- __________________________ "You are my son." Mr. Kim said as Jimin blink-lessly looked at him. Sighing de...
725K 41.6K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...