Rise of the teenage mutant ni...

By superheroleslie

Adopted by senior Hueso, a 14 year old yokai who has spent most of her life in the hidden city finally meets... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: meeting the turtles
Chapter 2: bug busters
Chapter 3: meeting april and splinter
Chapter 4: the gumbus
Chapter 6: al be back
Chapter 7: Karaoke night
Chapter 8: pizza pit
Chapter 9: Hot soup: the game
Chapter 10: Evil league of mutants
Chapter 11: A bad day
Chapter 12: A good day
Chapter 13: bullhop
Chapter 14: Shadow of evil
Extra: making out
Chapter 15: Portal jacked
Chapter 16: warren and hypno, sitting in a tree
Chapter 17: Sparring partner
Chapter 18: You got served
Chapter 19: how to make enemies and people bend to your will
Chapter 20: Training (short chapter)
Chapter 21: Mystic library
The names in Leslie's phone
Leslie's name in their phone
Chapter 22: Man vs sewer
Chapter 23: the mutant menace
Chapter 24: Snow day
Chapter 25: Cloak and swaggart
Chapter 26: Jupiter Jim Ahoy
Leslie's relationships with the turtles
Chapter 27: insane in the mama train
Chapter 28: End game
Chapter 29: Many unhappy returns
Chapter 30: Breaking purple
Chapter 31: Repairin the Baron
Chapter 32: Pizza puffs

Chapter 5: Mrs. cuddles

83 3 0
By superheroleslie

I was helping out my uncle " so, uncle Don, need anything else?".

He smiled " no, that's all, thank you, you can hang out with your friends now".

I kissed his cheek " thank you!"

Timeskip to in the lair

We were all watching tv together, along with April and splinter. " Congrats in the acting job, April" I said to her.

" I'm so happy for you, I could punch a rainbow." Raph exclaimed.

I giggled.

" it's just a tiny basic cable show" April said with some modesty.

" not so tiny. It knocked scorpion treadmill out of its time slot". Splinter told her.

Not surprised, that show was stupid.

" Say, how'd you like to sit in the front row, Raph?" Leo said in his familiar Sus voice.

Uh, oh, I know that voice, what is he he up to?

" Okay!" Raph so innocently said.

He went to sit in front of the screen, I whispered to Leo " what's your plan here, Leo?",

He snickered " Just wait and seeee, hermosa!".

I raised a brow, what the heck is he planning here?

We went closer to the screen and April appeared on the screen. /Hi, kids! It's time for the laughy fun time hour with Mrs. cuddles!\.

Raph then tensed up and the stuffed rabbit on the tv said /Let's be friends forever.\.

" What?" Raph whimpered... he just stared at the screen more then just yelled and jumped over splinter's room.

" huh? Raph?" I asked him.

" Not Mrs. cuddles!" Raph exclaimed scared.

" it's just as good as I thought it would be" Leo laughed.

I scoffed " Leo!".

He shrugged his shoulders. " hey, you guys know I can't watch this" raph said scared.

" Is my acting that bad?" April asked.

" No, no, no. It ain't you, April, it's~" raph was interrupted by the tv.

/let's be friends forever!\.

Raph shouted then jumped scared in the wall, then splinter laughed " Raph's fear flops make me laugh every time, Haha, Oh, red one".

" What?" Raph stood over splinter " you think I'm afraid of Mrs. Cuddles?".

" I thought that was established when you crashed your face in the wall" I told him😎.

" Uh, I'm just upset about something else, which I'll think of what that is later" raph said.

" be nice, guys, You know, I bet a sandwich would make you feel better, raph" April said.

The rabbit popped up on the screen and raph ran away to the kitchen.

I scolded the brothers and their dad with my eyes and went into the kitchen "wish I had sandwiches for brothers, Be better than those jerks." I heard raph say.

" raph" I said.

He jumped

" ah, sorry!" I apologized.

He sighed " okay, sure, I'm a little jumpy, all right?".

I put a hand on his arm " it's okay to be afraid of something.".

He scoffed " Afraid? Raph don't do afraid".

As he opened the cabinet, there was the rabbit " IT'S IN THE LAIR!" Raph shrieked.

He scooted back to the pans which fell on his head.

The turtles and April came out. " Oh, I'm enjoying this" Donnie chuckled.

April laughed " the guys tell me Mrs. Cuddles totally freaks you out, so I brought her over in a trunk for a sweet prank".

They laughed, I growled then turned to Leo " Leo! You keep laughing and doing this to him, I swear I will never talk to you again!" I threatened.

Leo to his brothers then to me " Leoo..." Mikey drawled out and Leo sighed then left.

" Hey, no hard feelings, okay, big brother?" Donnie asked " Let's be fwends forever!" Donnie laughed as he mimicked the rabbit.

" Good one, making my heart almost explode. *Sobs* and for the record, these are years of laughter, I'm laughing at you" he told them.

They left of course, and raph looked down and I said " like I said, it's okay to be afraid of something" I smiled at him.

" are you afraid of something?" He asked me.

" Ew, no" I deadpanned.

He looked at me with a raised brow " you just said it's okay to be afraid of something".

I blinked at him " yeah, I meant for you, not for me".

" you're not afraid of anything?"

I shook my head proudly, raph chuckled " what about, Leo?".

I raised my brow " Leo?".

He smirked " you know, you and Leo".

I blushed " Wha-No-I-he-there's nothing-Agh!" I left in the room and saw Leo and he waved to me and I blushed just from the conversation and I don't wave back and I just looked away.

Then we heard a scream and me and the gang poked our heads out, raph looked at us " Guys! Mrs. Cuddle is real!".

I frowned, poor guy.

" Scaredy pants say wha?" Leo said.

I just gave him a look " What? Okay, fine, you were right. I am afraid of Mrs. cuddles! But it turns out, she's really real!" Raph said very scared.

" okay, we get it. We took the joke too far" April said.

" ya think?" I grumbled.

April gave a cold stare and I gave her one right back.

Raph sighed " Watch! Okay, demon. Reveal yourself!".

Nothing happened, I sighed and went to him and put a hand on him again " raphie, I think you're just paranoid" he looked at me with 🥺 eyes.

" when you're ready to grow up and be an adult, Raphael, we'll be in the arcade" Mikey told him sophisticatedly.

Humph, y'all are one to talk!

" you coming leslie?" Leo asked.

I hissed at him and he put his hands up in surrender.

Raph sighed " you should go, with them, I'm not really any fun to be around right now".

I turned my head to the side " are you sure?".

" yeah!" He reassured me.

I sighed, I flew up a bit, enough to reach his forehead and I kissed it and he smiled and I left.

I was with Leo, Mikey, and April, who were playing air hockey and Mikey was winning, then raph landed on the air hockey table.

" Ahh!" I yelped.

" I can't find Mrs. Cuddles!" Raph exclaimed.

" You lost the puppet? Oh, man, I am so fired." April freaked out.

I shrugged my shoulders " wouldn't be the first time".

She stared at me agape then shook it off " I'll check The kitchen" she ran to the kitchen.

" if you're gonna go, take a bat! Or the turtle tank. Hey! And don't scream!" Raph freaked out.

He then left too, and I sighed " oh, raph".

Leo nudged me " you wanna play against me, hermosa?".

I cracked my knuckles and smirked " more than you know!".

After a bit.

I was winning against Leo and then we saw raph holding the rabbit and as Leo was distracted by him, I took that as a chance to strike, which I did, " Ugh! hey." Leo grumbled.

I winked " all's fair in the game of love and war".

Leo smirked then put his hand under his chin " Love, huh?".

I blushed " You know I didn't mean it like that!".

He chuckled, then we heard raph putting the rabbit in a locker " now to lock you up till I figure out how to shrink you and get back in your trunk... she's gotta be strong enough to hold King Kong. No, no, no. Way stronger. She'd demolish Kong".

He was seriously freaking out " Great... y'all broke him" I put a hand on my face.

" woah, we really broke this poor guy" Leo said sincerely.

" yep!" I said.

" wanna skateboard?" Leo asked Mikey.

I just groaned and again put my hand on my face, " I'll stay with him" I said.

I went to raph " I'll stay with you, raph".

He smiled " thank you".

Then splinter came " I left my napping robe here when I was playing zombie unicorn."

What the?

" sorry, pops. There's a great evil in there that I'm protecting us from".

I sighed, he really is paranoid.

" Why didn't you say so, red one? I'll guard the door while you grab the weapons" splinter told him.

I sighed, he's playing along? Not good for Raph's mental health right now.

" Great idea!" Raph said as he ran along and I went with him.

He started to get more stuff, " um, raph? We should really talk". I told him.

He sighed " it's gonna be okay, Raphy. There's no way that bunny can~" he stopped talking when noticed that bunny wasn't in the locker anymore.

I sighed " splinter probably took it, probably just to mess with you".

Raph was shaking and started to look around " I'm sorry if we got off on the wrong foot, but please don't hurt me".

He jumped down on the first floor, I sighed " I'm so going to kill the guys after this" and I flew down after him.

Just then, I heard a giggle " You're such a silly billy".

" Wait... what?" I asked looking around.

Then I looked up and saw... THE RABBIT? Standing in the back of me.

I gulped " woah... mama!"

" woah. You're huge. Uh, I see you met Mikey. Wait where is everyone?" Raph asked.

She giggles " don't you worry about them".

" WAIT! YOU WEREN'T JUST BEING PARANOID?" I accidentally yelled.

She grew, " Leslie!" " sorry!" I apologized.

" look, sure, you scared me at first, but now? But now I see you're nothing but an average, everyday ginormous bully. And Raph ain't afraid of bullies!" Raph good up to her.

" yeah, woohoo" I whispered.

" we'll see about that!" Mrs cuddles said.

She then started fighting us and she pinned raph to the wall and so I started scratching her.

" Ahh! Get of me stupid dog!" She yelled.

" Ugh! I'm not a dog!" I groaned.

We kept trying to fight her, but she sprayed like a water hose type of thing on raph and pinned me down with her ear.

" Oww..." I groaned.

I heard laughing and looked up and saw splinter " look at you, red!".

" No! No giggles. I hate giggles. Stop giggling" she said as she sprayed the water towards splinter but jumped out of the way and landed to raph " No one roughs up my family or interrupts my tv regimen. You made a powerful enemy rabbit.".

They then started fighting, she pinned splinter down, but then, splinter got back up and kicked her towards raph and they fell down together"

Raph spit out cotton and splinter helped me up " Ooh, someone has a case of cottonmouth" Splinter laughed.

Just then, the rabbit started shrinking, " wait. She's getting smaller" I realized smirking.

" stop! You're just like those kids on my show. Their giggles steal my power!" She started trying to fight us again. " haha, that actually tickles haha" I laughed when she started hitting us.

" keep at it, guys. The laughing shrinks her" raph told us.

" how can I laugh when that bunny is so ferocious? HAHA!" Splinter said but laughed anyway " I'm sorry, I couldn't say that with a straight face, haha!".

Raph then finally hit her with a skateboard, and she shrunk back to her normal size " Oh, just don't put me back in my trunk and send me back to the kids!".

Me and raph both chuckled and he said " hey, that's a great idea. So great, I wanna scream how great it is.".

Splinter hit Raph's head and I bumped his side " but I won't" he reassured us.

He put the rabbit back in the trunk " so long, pal. Let's be friends for never!" We chuckled " good one" i Said.

Then the guys called out to us wanting to help them and we went to free them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1K 106
"Why are you being so stubborn?!" I grab at Leo's arm "Im not being stubborn! The only opinion in this family that matters is mine! And what I say go...
181 0 11
It's been a couple of years since Grace found out the April and Casey are her real parents and she's loving it. Not long after the girls turned twen...
13K 335 11
They had just escaped the city by hiding out at April's old farm house. Considering everything they all have lost, everyone is miserable. And Mikey...
7.4K 110 18
it random story of tmnt. always comment ideas it can always be anything. on of them falling in love. family fight/issues. friend problems, dating, an...