Jinkook Shorts

By purpletulips04

Just some Jinkook ideas I'd in my mind for a very long time. You can make requests about any particular plot... More

Please read
1. Coffee or me?
3. He's dreaming
4. I'll miss you
5. We're going to a party?
6. Arranged marriage or is it?
7. Cold kisses
8. His bunny
9. I'm not ignoring you
10. Welcome home
11. Bad boy (1)
12. Bad boy (2)
13. Bad boy (3)
14. Want you
15. Perilla Leaves and us (1)
16. Perilla Leaves and us (2)
17. Attention on me
18. You make me worry for you
19. My jealous boyfriend
20. Bad day but you make it better
21. Propose me (1)
22. Propose me (2)
23. Propose me (3)
24. Kiss me with your eyes closed (1)
25. Kiss me with your eyes closed (2)
26. A little white lie to get free love
27. Broken mugs and our love (1)
28. Broken mugs and our love (2)
29. "I do" (1)
30. "I do" (2)
31. The sulky maknae
32. Wedding night
33. Not a bad husband
34. Take care
35. Little prey
36. Too much space
37. Love or hate college?
38. Chilli Sauce, the Matchmaker (1)
39. Chilli Sauce, the Matchmaker (2)
40. Only You
41. Important Things
42. Fists and Affections (1)
43. Fists and Affections (2)
44. Fists and Affections (3)
45. Fists and Affections (4)
46. Pretty Baby
47. A Husband's Care
48. Love's Protective Bond
49. Love In Office (1)
50. Love In Office (2)
51. Unspoken Desires (1)
52. Unspoken Desires (2)

2. Date Night

1.7K 87 3
By purpletulips04

Jungkook was intently applying lip gloss, his focus so deep that he didn't notice the door opening or the approaching footsteps behind him.

It wasn't until two arms wrapped around his waist, and he caught Seokjin's smiling reflection in the mirror that he realized he wasn't alone.

"You look beautiful. Absolutely breathtaking, love."

Jungkook's cheeks, already tinged with pink from his earlier blush, blushed a deeper shade.

"Stop teasing," he playfully chided Seokjin, who was now nuzzling his neck.

"You're even more adorable when you blush," Seokjin replied, whispering softly.

"You always say that," Jungkook replied, tilting his head to give Seokjin better access, his hands finding Seokjin's.

"Because it's true," Seokjin whispered, tightening his hold. "It's hard for me to leave when you look this stunning. How about we skip our date and spend the night in bed?"

Jungkook turned to look at him, a hint of amusement in his eyes, and wrapped his arms around Seokjin's neck.
"As tempting as that is, I really want to go out with you tonight. It's been a while since we had some quality time together like this. So, no, let's go." He sealed his response with a sweet kiss.

"But we can spend time together in bedroom, baby."

Tracing his mouth to the corner of Seokjin's lips, he placed a kiss there before whispering, "We can and we will. I've a surprise for you when we come back."
Just to tease him more, Jungkook  slowly, splayed his hands on his chest,
"I'm sure you'll like it."

Seokjin rested their foreheads together, closing his eyes. "You're making it quite challenging for me, love." Jungkook chuckled and playfully smacked him.

Sighing in mock exasperation, Seokjin kissed him one last time. "Let's go. And don't expect me to be gentle tonight."

"You know I like it when you're not."

A curse was muttered under his breath as Seokjin dragged his menace of a husband outside, who continued to laugh.

------

Jungkook knows his husband is like a living masterpiece, a true embodiment of a Greek God, and he considers himself incredibly fortunate to be the one by his side. Not that he doesn't have his own appeal. But, well, let's just say Jungkook tends to be a bit possessive when it comes to his husband.
And who can blame him when some people seem utterly oblivious to the presence of wedding rings adorning their fingers? Among these people is the waitress currently serving them.

It's a shared challenge they both face. Seokjin finds it rather entertaining when others attempt to flirt with his husband. According to him, there's no need for jealousy because watching Jungkook dismiss unwanted advances in a not-so-subtle manner, making it clear he's got a husband whom he adores, is rather comical.

Even on the rare occasions when Seokjin does feel a pang of jealousy, it's short-lived, thanks to the unmistakable way Jungkook reminds everyone of his loyalty.

He still vividly recalls a night at a club with their friends when a guy tried to hit on Jungkook. How did Jungkook respond?

He simply gave the guy a disdainful look, raised his middle finger, then promptly settled onto Seokjin's lap for an impassioned kiss. What more could Seokjin ask for? He wrapped his arms around Jungkook, returning the favor.

When they finally parted after almost half an hour, the guy had vanished into thin air.

However, it's a different story when someone dares to flirt with Seokjin. If you attempt to make a move on Seokjin, you might as well be summoning the wrath of one and only Jeon - sorry, Kim Jungkook.

And on this particular evening, it seemed the waitress had drawn the short straw.

Why?

First, she greeted them with an overly saccharine smile, directed a bit too sweetly towards Seokjin. Seokjin thanked her politely and placed his hand on Jungkook's back, steering them toward their table.

Second, she seemed completely oblivious to the concept of personal space. She stood far too close to Seokjin while taking their orders, causing him visible discomfort. But one glance at Jungkook was all it took for him to know that his husband had already handled the situation in his own mind.

Evidently, the waitress remained unaware of the daggers being figuratively hurled her way.

"She's a bitch," Jungkook muttered once she was out of sight.
Seokjin, well aware of what was about to unfold, simply nodded, a soft chuckle escaping his lips when he heard Jungkook's next words.

"And I know, how to put bitches like these in their place, very well."

"I'm waiting," Seokjin said and Jungkook grinned, puckering his lips at him. Seokjin couldn't resist leaning over to plant a kiss on those inviting lips before settling back in his seat.

Their orders arrived, and they immersed themselves in their meal, momentarily forgetting about the waitress. After all, they had come here to enjoy a pleasant evening.

"You said you didn't want dessert."

"I did," Jungkook replied, inching the chocolate cake closer to himself while Seokjin was momentarily distracted.

"Then why are you eating mine?"

"Because it's delicious," he shrugged.

Seokjin sighed as he realized the plate was now out of his reach. "I'll order another one. Do you want more?"

Jungkook shook his head, his mouth still full. "You can order for yourself. I'm okay with yours."

Knowing very well that he probably wouldn't get the chance to eat the second one as well, Seokjin put the spoon down and leaned back on the chair as he continued to stare at the evil rabbit munching oh his dessert, shamelessly.

Once he finished the cake, Jungkook looked up, flashing a bunny-toothed smile. "Thank you, yeobo. It was sooooo delicious."

"No problem," Seokjin replied, his tone deadpan.

Jungkook giggled as he gracefully rose from his chair, heading over to Seokjin. Leaning in, he tenderly cradled Seokjin's face and planted a kiss on his lips. The flavor of melted chocolate lingered in his mouth, enhancing the sweetness, prompting a soft hum from Seokjin.
"I love you. I have a better one for you when we go home."

Seokjin paused for a moment, a smile slowly spreading across his face as he urged Jungkook into another lingering kiss. "I love you too."

"Shall we go now?" He asked standing up, holding his hand.

"No, I want to do something first."

In the midst of their conversation, the waitress sauntered over. She batted her eyelashes at Seokjin, her unbuttoned shirt revealing more of her skin as she twirled her hair seductively. "Would you like anything else, sir?" she purred in a sultry tone.

"Yes," Jungkook responded with a sly grin. "Could you bring us your finest drink?"

"Of course." She again turned to Seokjin and opened her mouth. "He doesn't need anything, sweetheart. I'd appreciate if you'd bring the drinks quickly." Jungkook said.

Shooting Jungkook a disdainful glance, she walked away, and Seokjin settled back into his seat. After a brief wait, she returned with a tray, placing a glass in front of Seokjin. "I'm sure you'll enjoy this."

She then positioned the other glass in front of Jungkook, who took it and motioned for her to come closer. She looked puzzled but complied with his request.

Jungkook took a sip, savoring the taste before letting out a pleased hum.  "It's not bad. Wanna taste?"
Without warning, he upended the entire drink over her head, earning a loud exclamation of shock. Did Jungkook mind the attention from others? Not in the slightest.

"You seem to be enjoying it," he remarked, smirking at the scowl on her face.

"I hope this will help you cool down your horny ass." He took a step ahead and glared at her.

"Consider yourself lucky that I just threw the drink on you. If I see you looking at my husband ever again, I'll gouge your eyes out then I'll see how will you bat your fake eyelashes at him. And if you attempt to twirl that dirty hair of yours, at least wash it first. Now, button up your shirt and say, 'Sorry, Mr. Kim Jungkook, I won't act like a  desperate bitch again.'"

The waitress glanced at him, her expression a mixture of fear and shame, following his instructions and avoiding eye contact.

Once satisfied, Jungkook took Seokjin's hand. "Can we return to this place, yeobo? I enjoyed the food, especially the wine."

"Of course, love. Anytime." He said, making their way out.

Once they were inside the car, he pulled Jungkook to him.
"You're so hot there. Fuck, I'm so turned on. It's gonna be a long night baby."

Jungkook leaned closer and swiped his tongue across Seokjin's lips.
"I'm looking forward to it. The plug in my ass is getting uncomfortable now."

Seokjin looked at him wide-eyed before he grabbed his neck to initiate a long, passionate kiss. A moan escaping Jungkook's mouth feeling his tongue massaging his own.
"You're going to regret it, you menace."

He opened his mouth to say something but Seokjin stopped him.
"If you said one more word, I'll take you here in the fucking car, right now." He warned before starting the car.

Jungkook giggled and pecked his lips one more time, intertwined their hands putting them on his lap, as Seokjin started to drive.

Let's not talk about what they did after they reached home. Just know, Jungkook wasn't able to walk properly, next day.

~End~

__________________________________

;) Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 423 6
I made this for fun, you can leave interesting ideas in the comments column, what plot should i write in this book ❤️‍🔥 🔞Smut, Mpreg🔞
80.2K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
616K 35.7K 49
A story where, Kim Seokjin has a deep desire for his father's ex-fiancé💜❣ Main ship. Jinkook💘 Started : 16th October 2020 Completed: 28th Januar...
5.9K 411 21
Boylove btsfanfiction jinkook namjin Fluffy mature content Highest ranking: 🏅2 #Kookjin july 28, 2023 🏅7...