Issei The Red Dragon Emperor

By IronAngel8

When Issei Hyoudou Found out the truth about Why Rias Made him a devil, he felt betrayed and run away from... More

New Friends and New Girlfriend
1: The Meeting
2: this Issei must Die!!!
Meet The Hashira
3: Back from the Dead 
4: Who are The Hashira
5: Having a Look
6: She is Back
7: The Hashira Meeting
8: This is your warning 
Meet The Gremory Family
9: The Story of Adam & Eve 
10: The Tasks of The The Holy Peerage 
11: The World Leaders Meeting
New Members of The Holy Peerage
12: Issei's Tragic Past 
14: Making A Deal with The Five Elders
More New Members of The Holy Peerage 
15: Rules of the realms of Hell  
16: The Devil's Palace 
17: Runaway Mermaid Princess 
18: The Death of Deku's Bully
19: Death
20: Albion's New Holder 
21: Heartbreak will Kill the Heartbroken
22: Unleash her
23: Usagi's Lost Twin Sister
24: The Villain Inside
New More Members of The Holy Peerage Part 2 
25: The Drums of War
26: Nothing But Lies
27: Holy Peerage vs The 100 Demon Army 
28: Escape to The Land of the Sun
29: China the Peaceful Land
30: The Lord Buddha
New More Members of The Holy Peerage Part 3
31: it brings back memories
32: Destroying The Evil Black Crystal
33: Issei & Irina's Wedding
34: The Lord and Father
35: Forgiveness
36: The Best Wedding 
37: The God of Mischief 
38: three years later...
39: Story of the Titans
40: Return of The Gremory Princess
41: Legend of The Last Alicorn
42: The Primordials
43: Meeting of The Gods
44: Minotaur Attack
45: The Rage of Zeus
46: Zeus Meets The Hestia Familia

13: painful memories

319 4 1
By IronAngel8

( Back at The World Leaders Meeting...)

Toshinori: so are you saying Giants are more Powerful than Titans?

Sister Lily: I wouldn't say that, Titans are definitely the same as Giants but they eat people.

Rei: especially the Cyclops from Greek Mythology, they only have one eye.

Nezu: it's not only Greek mythology they were mentioned from, they were also mentioned in Japanese Mythology of a story called 100 Demons.

Charlotte Roselei: I am confused... are yo-Kai supposed to be spirits or Demons?

Nezu: some yo-Kai could be friendly, Shy, annoying, dangerous, scared, confused, helpful and brave.

Charlotte Roselei: I see but are they demons or not?

Nezu: Well Oni's from Japanese Mythology, are demons that could kidnap women and eat humans and devour their organs... some yo-Kai could be light spirits like the Light elves from Alfheim.

Ursula: what about The Dark Elves?

Nezu: they're a different story.

Julius: just like The Evil Wizard & The Ice Witch.

Ursula: those two are most likely a big threat like The Devil himself.

Gyomei: Especially The Upper Moon Demons.

Muichiro: let's us suppose to look at the bright side that we only had to deal with Demigods. Well even so it's extremely unpleasant predicament.

Nami: Huh!

Ami Mizuno: to take a example, Hercules. Anyone willing to confront Hercules?

Minako Aino: isn't he dead?

Swan White: No, he is not dead or a Demigod... he is now The God of Strength.

Ami Mizuno: oh I forgot about that.

Akainu: Hercules?! Demons, Giants, Cyclops, Titans, Oni's, yo-Kai, Light Elves & Dark Elves, Evil Wizard & Ice Witch, and Demigods?!

They Looked at Akainu with Fear.

Akainu: i Will Show you all, that The Holy Peerage are only human!

Aizawa: What about The Two Angels, Valkyrie & Snow yo-Kai who are on their Side?

Akainu: that's something different!

A Goto quickly came in the room.

Goto: Everyone... Issei and four members of his Holy Peerage are headed to the abandoned church.

Akainu: abandoned church?

Goto: that is where his grandfather used to be.

Nezu: Issei's grandfather is a preacher?

Goto: yes.

Usopp: Who was his grandmother?

Goto: his grandmother was a Angel.

Nico Robin: A Angel?

Usopp: that could explain why Issei is Half Human & Half Angel.

Zoro: don't forget he used to be a Devil who protects The Gremory Princess.

Sanji: yeah we got that!

Zoro: shut up!

Sanji: no you shut up!

Endeavor: both of you shut up!

Akainu: I want you to follow Issei and His Holy Peerage to see what kind of other abilities they have.

Goto: yes sir.

He runs out of the meeting room.

(Back With His Holy Peerage...)

Issei, Deku, Mirchiru and Asta were heading to The Abandoned Church.

As they were Going' They spotted a Picture of Young Julius on a Stone carving.

Issei: Who is That?

Asta: that was Julius when he was a boy.

Deku: is that a Four Arm Demon?

Asta: yes.

Mirchiru: What's his story

Asta: Well... I thought this was the whole story but I found out more of his story.

Deku: let's hear it.

Asta: how many years ago before I was born, Julius Aka Lucius Zogratis was The Son of Lucifer... Julius was The Devil's Favorite Son that made his siblings jealous of him. When the day Julius became human and got his Magic book from his mother who is The Goddess of Light, he knew his father was sending a four arm Demon to Attack The Clover Kingdom. He used his magic book to Kill the Giant Demon, ever since that day he became the Wizard King. But he never told anyone about him being the son of the devil himself until I found out after I was almost killed by my so-called Friends.

Issei: so is Julius a Demon God?

Asta: yes.

Issei: of course he is.

Asta: Demon Gods and Devils have no feelings for humans or any creature of all the realms.

Issei: how do you know about this?

Asta: I don't want to say anything about How I was betrayed but here it goes, months ago I was just with my friends who were members of The Black Bulls. I was walking to the Clover Kingdom at Night Until I noticed many of the people were Like ready to Attack something. As it turns out they were waiting to attack me, just out of nowhere they begin to shoot their arrows at me but I managed to dodge all of them but then The Magic Knights begin to use their spell books to shoot out Magic at me. Until The Captains and their members of their teams show up, The only thing I think of is running into the castle so I did. Luckily Julius wasn't ever the time, so I was alone in The Throne Room, I Locked the entrance with a piece of wood that was longer and stronger that can keep anyone from breaking it, when I was thinking how to escape The Clover Kingdom, I remembered Julius had a giant bird he kept as a pet so before I went into the room where he kept his bird, I saw that Julius left his magic book so I stole it. I have managed to Free and got on it. Just then I Heard them try to break into the Throne Room, luckily I managed to get the bird to fly by feeding it. Long story short I managed to find you guys and join The Holy Peerage.

Issei: Man... they were trying to kill you.

Asta: yes, those were the memories I try to forget.

Deku: I know how you feel, I was betrayed by my Classmates in UA.

Issei: Rias was only using me just to get power.

Mirchiru: I was always haunted by Beastman Hunters.

Asta: I see.

They finally got to the location where the church was at but when they got there...

Issei: No.

Mirchiru: what is it?

Issei: The Church... it's Gone!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 385 20
Issei Hyoudou the direct son of both Ddraig the welsh dragon emperor and Tiamat the chaos karma dragon. 600 years after the events of the great war...
36.6K 544 34
Issei Hyoudou Has Gone Though Everything to Become The Hero of The Factions but because of Rias and His Brothers Lies made almost the entire supernat...
44.7K 569 31
Issei Hyoudou was an ordinary human. After his was killed on date, Rias Gremory turn him into a devil. After that, the young demon was drawn into in...
25.4K 377 21
Issei Has Enough of Being Used After He Defeated The Beast of The Apocalypse, only for his brother to take credit for his Powerful Fight, he is done...