𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

Av Badbitty10

Hold on darling. ------ "Tell me what you want, Hayden." She whispered in my ear and my body got chills all o... Mer

Character introduction.
Prologue
1/Adoption center.
2/At home.
3/Cold feelings
4/:):
5/Hope you don't regret me
6/Touch me
7/Mechanic
8/Black mask bikers
9/Unless you want to get hurt.
10/Chockolate coverd strawberies
11/New friends
12/Leave
14/Sleep on facetime
15/Pink roses
16/Scars
17/I missed you too mommy
18/vision
19/ill
20/look at me
21/Out
22/Date
23/shame on you?
24/good boy
25/Mask, take it off
26/The coffee shop guy
27/distancing
28/Deep talk
30/motorcycle ride
31/i like you
32/b-job
33/trouble
34/realization
35/Cuddling
36/Making her feel good
37/girl next door
38/Rain
39/i love you
40/Sally
41/birthday
42/I LOVE YOU
43/ My sweet boy
44/Date2
45/vibrator?
46/tattoos
47/Sissy
48/Dexter
49/DEXTER
50/The end
Epilogue

13/Girls time

10.3K 221 25
Av Badbitty10

Hayden's pov'

I left, I didn't have a choice. This mission was important for me to get more training and I know I'm shitty and selfish but I feel like Almira needs some space as well.

It will do her good to stay alone for a while.

I left her a bouquet of roses on the other side of the bed she was sleeping and left a note too.
Hope she'll forgive me for upsetting her.

I didn't want to go to her room and beg her forgiveness even though that would have been a good idea, I just left her not wanting to bother her much more and make her cry again.

I don't like seeing people cry, it triggers something in me that makes me hurt.
And when I saw her cry I almost lost control of the fucking wheel.
My hands were so tight on it that when she walked inside the house I ripped it off in anger, I know I need to learn to control that, it might get me in big trouble but I couldn't help it in that moment.
I'm a fucking ass and I will torture myself for this.

I fixed the wheel before I left, yay to being a mechanic. I've gotten very good at fixing machines and shit since I've started working with these guys.
Killing is not the only thing I'm practicing, I'm trying to manage machines as well.

And while I'm gone I'm going to learn how to manage emotional people too, sounds fucking stupid but I'm willing to tighten myself up inside and take the pain of hearing cries and screams.

I'm going to miss Almira and a lot of things she does to me but it's better this way.

...

Almira's pov'

Opening my eyes to the most beautiful looking roses next to me in bed was the best moment to happened.
I got emotional immediately.
I think I'm getting my period soon cuz I've been too emotional lately.

I sit up and take the bouquet in my hands and notice a piece of a paper on the bed, it was under the flowers.
I took a deep breath readying myself for what I'm about to read.

And slowly open the paper.
The hand writing so clean and neat.

-Morning beautiful.

I hope you have an amazing day today.
As you know I had to leave last night but please don't get upset, I don't like seeing you the way I did last night.

I'm very sorry for making you cry I never meant to hurt you.
I just feel this weird pull towards you that I can't control.

I will miss you very much but please try to have fun, go out with friends and do something fun and don't get upset.

I will be back to you very soon.

Hayden <3

I lean over and grab a tissue from my bedside table and wipe my face off with it. What a sweet boy he is.

My heart can't take his cuteness.

I look up and try to stop my tears from flowing down my face and the look back down at the beautiful red roses.
They smell so good.

I better put them in a vase with water.

I get up and make my way down stairs, and into the silent kitchen.

The vase that had fake flowers in were out of it in seconds as I didn't want to leave them out to get any sad, if they get sad I'll get sad.

I cut their bottoms and put them in water, they looked so pretty.
And gave the kitchen more life.

I went to the window and pulled the curtains to the side, giving the room a beautiful glow of the sun shining right through the window.

I take a deep breath and start making breakfast, he wants me to not be upset and I'm going to try my best to do that.
Though he left me all alone after an argument and I don't like that one bit he's still my boy and I will always do as he says.

...

I'm not sure how long he's going to be gone for but I'm willing to stay patient and collected till he's back.

Though I felt lonely I remembered that I now had friends and could just call them and they'd be here in a snap, I mean their boyfriends are gone as well so they wouldn't mind hanging out right?

I take my phone out and dial Olive's number letting it ring for a couple of seconds.

"Hey girl, what's up?" She chirped and I smiled immediately, excited to ask her to do something today.

"Uh, hey Olive. Are you busy today?" I ask waiting for her answer but I didn't have to wait long as she answered right back.

"Oh no I was going to call Allie and you to come over for a pool day, good thing you called." She stayed and I got even more excited, a pool day? I haven't been to a pool in so freaking long I can't even wait to be there with them.
"Grab your bikini and come on over." She said and I was on my feet in seconds.

"Alright, I'll be there in an hour." I told her as I made my way upstairs.

"Okay, byeee," she dragged and hung up and I tried my best not to get too excited since I would probably be crying by the end of the day.

But at least have some fun before I fall into misery.

...

"Ice creeeam." Allie raises her hands in the air showing us two buckets of ice cream, me and Olive were sun bathing while Allie told us she was going inside and came back with that.

This was such a good day, I was having fun and almost forgetting that I was crying last night.

I never knew I'd get friends again and spend the whole day with them like this.
This is different and I loved it.

The girls started talking and I heard my phone ring in my bag close to my seat so I reached down and took it out to see who was calling.

It was Sally, my ex best friend, the one who's now dating my ex.
What did she want anyways.

She hasn't even called to say sorry or ask if I'm okay or anything, what changed now?

I hung up and put the phone down but, I had to pick it right back up when it started ringing again.

I answered and put the phone to my ear so the girls didn't hear.

"What?" I answered in a straight line, clearly showing her I wasn't interested in talking to her.

"Almira? Hi," she spoke, her voice soft and it's like she's trying to act like nothing ever happened and I'm still her best friend but that's not true.

I can't come back after you betrayed me so don't even try to communicate with me.

"How are you?" She asked and I sighed.

"What do you want, Sally?" I get straight to the point and listen to her voice getting shaky.
Is she crying?

"Almira listen, I'm so sorry for what I did to you. You never deserved the things I did to you and it was all because I was jealous. I was so stupid to think if I got your man I'd become happy, I was stupid and I'm sorry." She begged for forgiveness and I didn't want to start crying in the middle of my friends staring at me so I just hung up the phone and turned it off.

I don't want to make a scene in front of them, I didn't want to ruin the time we were having.

"Is everything okay?" Olive asked, sitting up on her pool chair.
I turned to her with a small smile and just nodded.
Giving her a hum.

She nodded back and turned to her ice cream, still feeling like she should ask more into it but decided that's best to leave it at that.

And I think she did the right thing.

"We should go out tonight," she suggested and Allie chimed in telling her it was a good idea and giving suggestions where to go.

"But like not at a club though, we do that way too often." Allies shoulders sag and me and Olive just look at her for an idea of what to do instead.
"We should go to dinner at this Chinese restaurant I know and then we take a walk around the city to really digest all the food we eat and then we come home and have a sleep over, hows that sound?" She explains looking at the both of us as we watch in silence.
Olive turns to me all of a sudden and nods in approval.

"I think that's a good idea, we haven't done that before so It sound fun." Olive agreed and I nod too.

"Yeah, that sounds good." I say.

"Okay I'll make reservations for the three of us because that restaurant isn't a cheap one." She gets up running inside the house.

"That's why I always ask her what to do, she has the best ideas. I have no clue what to do ever." She shrugs laying back down on the bed.

...

"That was the best food I've ever had in so long." Olive sighed in content as she rubbed her stomach. I can agree on that one too, the food was amazing and I'm planing on coming here with Hayden when he's back.

I didn't think of him all day and I think that's progress because I need to learn to be alone at some point, he has a job has to get things done and I know the things he does aren't right they're sickening but at least he's not hurting innocent people like he said.

He's saving lives and that's what matters.

"I'm actually so tired I just want to go sleep," Allie is cut off by Olive and I start laughing at the two as they start arguing about sleep.

"We're not sleeping tonight! We're having fun and that's it." She pointed out and I nodded. I had no sleep, and I was willing to stay till late just for them.

"I'm doing y'alls nails cuz I couldn't even look at y'alls hands without gagging. They're not disgusting they're just not cute. And I'm going to fix that tonight, so tomorrow when we go out to a club perhaps we'll look like bad bitches." Woah I like her, she's amazing.

I giggle at her words and agree, I haven't had my nails done in a while and I'm excited to finally make them cute.
I haven't had motivation to even go out after me and Alex broke up and I didn't know what to do first.

Cry or do my nails.

The last option would have been better honestly but I was too dumb to even think.

"Ughh I'm going last then, Almira can go first. I'm gonna call my boyfriend and tell him to come back already like I always do." She rolled her eyes as Olive was trying to open the door to her house and we were just waiting.
"I love annoying him when he's doing something." She does and evil laugh and both me and Olive turn our heads to see what happened to her.

"What the fuck, that was creepy!" Olive said and I laughed with her.

"I swear if he doesn't answer I'm not letting him sleep in the same room as me for at least a day." Allie continues as we get inside the house and get comfortable in Olives room where she had a nail station in the corner.

It looked very pretty and she had everything you could imagine. So she was basically a nail tech and I'm excited to get my nails done by her.

She even has pictures online of sets she's done before and I've checked them out on the way home and chose a design.
So I was prepared.

"A night you mean, and I doubt you could do that because you're a hoe and you can't go without dick for at least a week so it's going to be hard for you to manage this month." Olive speaks and my eyebrows rise in surprise, they're comfortable with calling each other that?

That's interesting.

"Don't even remind me how long they're going to be gone for, I can't even think straight right now." She fake sobs and I look down.
They're going to be gone for a month?
Why didn't Hayden at least tell me that, I thought it wouldn't be more then a week or so but a whole month?

I keep myself collected and pretend I'm not bothered by the thought but then Olive comes to sit on the chair that's right in front of me, where the area to do my the nails was and looked up at me.

"How are you doing Almira? Do you miss Hayden?" Olive asked seriously and I shrugged.

"Yeah kinda, Ive gotten used to seeing him a lot that I feel lonely sometimes but today i totally forgot about him and I think that's progress right?" I look at her and she nods. Getting closer to the table and taking my hand in hers to see what she's working with.

My nails are clean I haven't painted them or done anything too much to them so she was good to start.

"Yeah I get that, we're gonna make sure you don't miss him girl don't even worry about it. We got you." Olive is such a nice person to me since the first day and I like her already.

She's light skin and has super curly brown hair that I would love to braid someday.
I can't braid too well but I can still do it.
I love her hair and I love her green eyes, they're literally so pretty.
Her style so gorgeous I would love to get fashion advice from her.

Whilst Allie was white and had straight blond hair, and dark blue eyes. I've never seen such captivating eyes in my life. And the color is so unique.
Her style is more towards the baggy side and I'm not even mad about it, she can pull it off.

"Thank you, I really appreciate you guys." I smile at them and look down at my hands to see what's happening, Allie turns on music and tries on Olives clothes.

They look good on her, Olive was glaring at her and telling her to stop it already since she'd just done laundry.

I laughed at her reaction, telling her she wasn't dirty. Allie was also drinking so she was saying some funny words that I couldn't help but laugh at.

She was dancing one moment and she was sad and talking about how she misses her boyfriend the other.
I thought that was cute, she sounded and looked really sad.

I hope her boyfriend knew how much she loved him. You can tell she can't spend too long without him.

"Alright, stop it, my head hurts." Olive shouts at Allie to turn the music off and she does sighing like a little kid and taking her pants off.

"I'm going to take a bath." She points at the door and before we can even respond she's out the door.

"She's such a child when she's drunk." Olive shakes her head trying to concentrate and I giggle.

She's lovely.

...

Dang this one was a long one, it was probably boring though.

Questions?
Request?
Always taking request.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

331K 7K 25
"You don't own me!" I shout glaring up at him as he smirks down at me tightening his grip around my neck. "You're mine sweet cheeks. Ever since I wa...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
471K 14.2K 41
"Do I make you nervous, Sweetheart?" He spoke lowly. "Psh, no! I just-" I gasped when his tongue flicked out and touched my neck. My hands flew up t...
386K 10.6K 36
#7 in roommates #191 in romance #241 in love "Time for a bath don't you think." He whispered dangerously sending shivers down my spine. Gosh this re...