His Saint, His Jewel ✔️

Door unconsentingsoul

The Saints and The Jewels. Two rival gangs in a small town in America 1960's. Both fight for dominance and t... Meer

author's note
Prologue
1. Introduction
2. Ms. Bella
3. Race
4. At First Sight
5. Dreamy
6. My Love
7. Advice
8. Tienes Una Novia?
9. Rage
10. Dance
11. Jazz
12. Target
13. Rocks on the Window
14. Moonlight
15. Ms. Bella Again
16. Wrong Side
17. Attacked
18. Scandal
19. Discovering a Secret
20. Birthday Boy
21. Let Them Eat Cake
22. Fall's Day
23. Profess
24. War Council
25. Carnival in Town
26. City-wide View
27. Sinister
28. Angel & Demon
29. Home Alone
30. Outage
31. One Week
32. Secret Keeper
34. Fear
35. Second Opinion
36. Carefree
37. Crossing
38. Hello, Mama & Papa
39. Slow Dance
40. Family Friend
41. Day Set
42. Revelation
43. Sleepover
44. Forever
45. Fabrics
46. Wedding
47. Honeymoon
48. Run Away
49. A New Home
50. A Future Start
51. Confronted
52. Late Night
53. A Worried Brother
54. Buddies
55. Farewell
56. Photos
57. Unbelievable
58. Exposed
59. Disgust
60. The 11th Hour
61. Traitor
62. Distance
63. Jumped
64. Doomsday
65. Long Night
66. Loyalty
67. Rosary
68. Misunderstanding
69. Hide
70. Most Wanted
71. Dawn
72. Once And For All
73. The First Punch
74. Rumble
75. It Ends Now
76. Hospital
77. Awake
78. Reunion
79. Blessing
80. Goodbye
Epilogue
Bonus 1: Letter From Dina
Bonus 2: Letter From Petey
Bonus 3: Letter From Manuel & Dolores
Bonus 4: Letter From Edmund & Charlotte
Thank You
Bonus 5: At Harvard
Bonus 6: December
Bonus 7: February

33. Paranoid

442 22 0
Door unconsentingsoul

Antonio’s POV

The week started with me limping everywhere I went. Manny asked me what was wrong with me, but I couldn’t tell him I got fucked. So I just said I did some stretching exercises. He seemed to buy it. He also asked why there were so many used blankets. Once again, I lied and said that I spilled something on them. 

Manny explained to me how the trip was. According to him, our family fell in love with Dolores. She won them over when she was able to chug three beers in a row and recite the pledge of allegiance, backwards. Yeah, she’s awesome.

Now Manny is waiting for the right moment to propose. He explained to me that he wants to do it after his fight with Jack. He says this because he knows he’s going to be injured during this fight and wants to propose to Dolores while he’s being taken care of.

What else has happened this week? College application season is almost here. I originally wasn’t going to apply to anything but Ms. Bella said she was going to pay for my tuition. So maybe I’ll apply to some places and hope I get into something good.

Oh, and I gave Mike a blowjob in the bathroom at school on Thursday. We met there and he said how he missed me. I considered it his weekly gift from me. I just realized, this could be the way I could pay back Mike for everything he’s given me. Though I think it’s on the borderline of prostitution in some sort of way. 

But we love each other. I’ll whore myself to him because that’s how much I love him. Now we have to wait for any free day when we can hook up.

“ANTONIO!” Manny yelled out for me. I was enjoying laying in bed and doing nothing but now I have to get up on a Saturday. I got out of bed and passed over the stray clothes on the floor. It's a Saturday, I'm not gonna do chores. That's for later.

“Que?” I groaned out. I could tell my hair was messy. I had a nice dream about Mike last night. I slept in, probably too long.

Manny held a large orange envelope. You know, the ones that people take when someone gets sued. “Te vino esto para ti. (This came for you.)” He said. He handed me the envelope. Sure enough, my name was written in red pen on the top corner. 

Something told me I shouldn’t open this here. “Kay, thanks!” I ran to my room and clutched the envelope tightly. I put it on the bed and stared at it for a while. Even though the envelope isn't a living thing, it's like it's taunting me, laughing at me.

I ripped open the flap and checked inside. At first, it looked like a stack of paper. But then I pulled them out and dropped them on the floor.

It’s pictures.

Of Mike and I. 

Together. 

The first one is of our date at the carnival. The next is Halloween night when Mike and I snuck away to make out. But the one that scared me the most was taken from my window. This picture was not only taken the week when Manny was gone, but Mike and I were naked and kissing. 

Whoever took these photos had scratched out our privates but anyone can tell that we had nothing on. Someone was watching us during OUR moment together. 

I felt sick and wanted to throw up. I didn’t want to touch those pictures. That whole week has now been ruined and tainted with the thought that someone else was here.

And now, someone out there has these pictures. They can decide if they want to destroy our lives. They can destroy not only my and Michael’s lives, but Manny’s and Jack’s and anyone who is associated with us. Plus the ensuing war that could happen. Manny will not take this lightly if he finds out.

I thought back to that day at the carnival when I heard those click noises that I brushed off. It makes sense now. It wasn’t the creaking of the ride. But someone taking a picture of us. How’d they even know where we were? Was it a coincidence? 

Perhaps this person first saw us at the carnival and since then has been watching us. 

I have to tell Mike about this!  He needs to know that he’s in danger and someone knows.

Keeping this a secret was difficult during the weekend. I had to hide these pictures under the floorboard under my bed, where I also have the ring Ms. Bella gave me. When I was sleeping for the next two nights, I could feel the sinister energy the pictures let out. 

I had nightmares of people finding out. Manny kicking me out. Me getting jumped. Mike getting jumped. But all those led to us being split apart.

Mike and I did our weekly locked bathroom meetings. While I wish I could do something romantic today, we have a huge problem.

“Ant. You don’t look good. Did you eat today?” Mike asked. I started hyperventilating. I haven’t been able to really panic around anyone else because then I’ll have to explain why I’m upset. 

“Mike! Someone knows!” I let out. 

“What do you mean, someone knows? Calm down, my love!” Mike put his hands on my shoulder. While his touch made me feel better, the panic had already set in.

“Someone took pictures of us! They know we’re dating and that we had sex, Mike! I’m scared!” I sobbed into Mike’s chest. I feel selfish because Mike has to look after me and be the strong one while I just cry into him.

“Shh. It’s okay, Ant. We’ll figure something out. They’re probably trying to scare you.” Mike rubbed my back softly. Slowly my cries calmed down until it was just sniffles.

“What if they release them? I don’t even want to imagine what would happen!”

“I know one thing that won’t happen. I won’t leave you. If those pictures are released, I’ll be by your side and defend your honor, Ant. I swear to you.” He kissed my forehead.

“We need to figure out if it was a Jewel or a Saint that took these photos.” I said.

“What pictures do they have?” He asked.

“The carnival one, a Halloween one, and from my window when we had sex.” I told him. Mike pondered for a moment.

“The first two don't give us anything. Anyone could’ve followed us and taken those. But I think I have an idea of which side it might’ve been.” Mike said. 

“How do you know?” I asked.

“Think about it. Whoever took the last picture must’ve known I was gonna come over. Meaning that they must’ve known that Manuel was leaving town and you would be staying home alone.” Mike said. Then I began to piece it together.

“Right! And only a Saint could’ve known that info. Manny made an announcement to the Saints that he was leaving and I was to be staying alone. Of course. It makes sense now!”

“Which means that now you’ll have to try and see which Saint member acts suspicious. I’m sure we can trickle down to a suspect.”

“Yes! I’ll do my best. And then we’ll confront them!”

“And I’ll pay them off! Any price. I’ll give them millions to not tell anyone.” Mike’s words made me blush.

“It’s gonna be fine, right?” I asked.

“Mhm. It will, love. I’ll make sure of it.” He said. “Also, Petey knows about us.” Mike added.

“Wha- how?”

“I had to tell him. He’s my best friend.”

“Well now three people know. Dina, Petey, and Ms. Bella. We really gotta be careful from now on.” I said. Mike clutched me close to him and didn’t let me go for a while.

“Would it be wrong if I asked for a copy of those photos, just to keep them?” He asked.

“I’ll send you a copy. Just make sure no one ever sees them.”

“Only my eyes.”

Mike and I spent a while in the bathroom. No one bothered us in our heavenly paradise. I just hope our stalker doesn’t decide to do anything evil any time soon.

------

hey! i hope you day/night is amazing. if not, then tomorrow will. brighter days are coming. you just gotta wait.

byeeee!!!

<3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

365K 11.8K 43
Previous Title: HOME Naive and innocent looking Dylan encounters a pompous bad boy who just happens to hang with the wrong crowd. Lies and deception...
74.9K 2.2K 86
Samuel "Sammy" Albright was your normal New York teen; his mother was a famous doctor, his sister was married to a famous socialite, and his brother...
269K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
17.1K 1.1K 19
BxB •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Austin Carmichael, a curious teenage boy and the son of two famous and filthy rich public...