The New Girl || Jelsa Fanfict...

By Anneti-social

The New Girl - A Jelsa Fanfiction #375 in Fanfiction (October 17, 2016) Another cliche turn story where the... More

Ρ‚Π½Ρ” ΠΈΡ”Ο‰ gιяℓ
Chapter 1: Moving
Chapter 2: School Bus
Chapter 3: Bookworms
Chapter 4: History and Assignments
Chapter 5: Grape Juice and Sloppy Joe
Chapter 6: Bullies
Chapter 7: Enough
Chapter 8: Cabin
Chapter 9: Sickness
Chapter 10: Pouring rain
Chapter 11: Chicken Soup
Chapter 12: Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 13: Peter Andrews
Chapter 14: Who Will I Be
Chapter 15: The Announcement
Chapter 16: The Rivalry
Chapter 17: Shake It Off then Breakaway
Chapter 18: Chocolate Ice Cream
Chapter 19: Ice Cold Bucket
Chapter 20: Heartbreaking News
Chapter 21: Remembering the past
Chapter 22: Give your Heart a Break
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Jealous or Concerned?
Chapter 25: Take a chance on me
Chapter 26: Costumes and..Tears?
Chapter 27: Trick or Treat
Chapter 28: The Dare
*Painting a smile*
*Bitter & Sweet*
*Tea or Coffee*
*The News*
*Destiny's Plans*
*Emma's wish*
*Not so Secret anymore*
*The Day*
*Confession and promises*
*Snowman Memories*
*Firework show competition*
*Little Things*
*Is she bad?*
*Break the Ice*
*New Discovery*
*Adventure*
*The Broken Games*
*Say Sorry*
*Mission*
*Great Divide*
*Smile*
*Unbreakable Castle*
*In this prison cell*
*Decision*
*Another Adventure*
*Earl of Nothing!*
*New beginnings*
*Airplane ride*
Epilogue
New Book
ANOTHER BOOK!!

*Surprise*

4.3K 195 23
By Anneti-social

Elise

I got off the plane and got greeted by my family and friends. I smirked and ran to them.

"Hey! I'm back y'all!" I smiled. "The living legend has returned." I jokingly bowed.

"Elise!" Punzie ran to me and hugged me. While hugging me She whispered something. "What's your plan this time?"

I smirked. "I'm going to finish my task." I said proudly.

-insert flashback scene!-

"Okay. Be nice to her Hans. Me and Earl are just going to have a small talk." A middle aged man told little Hans. He just nodded and looked at little Elise.

"Hi!" Elise greeted. "I'm Elise Anne Hansen! What's your name?" She asked. Hans looked at her and examined her.

"Hans." That's all what he said. Elise pouted at the boy's attitude. It's like he doesn't want to talk to her at all.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"My father brought me here." Hans said sitting comfortably on the couch that was right across Elise's chair.

"Why?" Elise asked.

"I don't know." He said shrugging. Elise laughed.

"Me neither. Uncle Earl said we were going to my friend's house but then he saw your dad and we went back here." Elise said.

"Okay." Hans said quietly.

"You don't speak much don't you?" She asked. Hans just kept quiet. Little Elise just smiled. "You're not like my other friend. His name is Jackson. And he talks alot like I do."

"I like him." Elise smiled. "And I like you too!"

Little Hans raised his eyebrow at her. But She kept her goofy smile.

-end of flashback.- insert line break -

I stared at the guy who is facing my back and paying for something he bought. I smirked.

"Target spotted." I smiled like a crazed lunatic.

"Remind me again why we're stalking Hans?" Punzie asked.

"It's not stalking! Don't call it like that!" I said as Merida laughed. it was just the three of us here at the mall. The others didn't want to come and to be honest we didn't expect to run into Merida.

"So, what are we doing exactly?" Pixie raised her eyebrow. I shrugged not knowing what to say. She rolled her eyes. "This is crazy cuz! Why are you even doing this?"

"Because I want to?" I answered/asked. She rolled her eyes once more. I groaned."Look, do you wanna help or not?"

"Fine." She said defeated. "What's the plan?" She asked making me stop and think.

"Okay.." I said tapping my chin. "First is to get his attention." I said. Merida smirked.

She aimed and threw something towards him. Me and Punzie stared at her shocked because she almost hit his head.

"Hey!" Hans looked around. Merida laughed making him look at her. "Done." Merida said still laughing.

"Am I dreaming or am I seeing two Rapunzels?" He asked making me and Punzie laugh. Merida punched him hard and he yelped in pain. "No, definitely awake." He said.

"Man, this is fun." Merida whispered while laughing.

Elsa

"I don't think they'll actually do that." Anna said. I nodded while rereading the note Elise left.

Well, at least she has something to do.

I sighed and plopped on the couch.

"I'm boreeedddd!" Anna said laying on the floor. I giggled. "Imma Call Kristoff and tell him that we should should go hiking or something like that." She said bringing out her phone.

Alright, now what?

"Oh and by the way I used your phone to text your boyfriend to come over here." Anna added.

"yep. And I came right away." Jack, who I didn't notice, sat beside me. "Since everyone's going somewhere, wanna come with me?" He asked.

"Where?" I asked. "It's a surprise, but I know you like it." He smirked pulling me towards the door.

I said goodbye to Anna and went off.

...After the ride...

"So where are we?" I asked looking around the forest. Jack shrugged.

"You have no idea where we are don't you?" I asked with my arms crossed. "Of course I do." He said.

"I just forgot where to turn....." he said with his voice trailing off while looking around. "Oh there's the passage." He said and started driving fast once more. I gripped into his shirt with my nails almost digging to his skin.

"Are you trying to get both of us killed Jack?" I asked trying to catch my breath because of all the screaming I did.

"Of course not, I won't let my little snowflake to danger now would I?" He smirked and helped me off his motorcycle.

"You just did. I almost fell off." I said. He laughed then started dragging me once more.

"Seriously where are we going?" I asked.

"Here." He said gesturing at the place. We're on a plateau. Which kinda explains the hill type road we went through, and the forest.

"Now all we have to do is wait for the sunset." He said sitting on the dirt.

"It's 9:30. You dragged me all the way here to watch the sunset even though you know we both haven't had lunch yet." I said crossing my arms again.

"So you don't wanna watch the sunset? It's beautiful here you know." He said and stood up. He went to a near tree and sat down again with his back pressing against the tree.

He gestured me to go beside him and I shook my head.

He dragged me all the way here and didn't tell me that we'll sit on tHe dirt, I could've brought a picnic blanket and foods, better yet I could've changed my WHITE skirt before He dragged me away.

"Sit on me if you don't want your skirt to be dirty." He said. I raised my eyebrow.

Did He seriously plan this?

I sighed and just sat on his lap. With a little force making him flinch in pain. I pouted.

"Hungry?" He asked. "We don't have food." I glared.

"Says who?" He said pulling out a chocolate bar from his pocket. My anger faded away as soon as He gave it to me. A huge smile was plastered on my face while I open it carefully.

"Are you that hungry?" He laughed. I just stuck my tongue put and took a small bite on it.

-Time skip-

He was right. The sunset here is beautiful.

I snuggled on his chest as we both watched it. I smiled then took out my phone then took a picture of it.

"I told you it's beautiful." He smirked. I just smiled and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for taking me here." I said. I saw a faint blush on his cheeks. I giggled and stood up.

"We better go home." I said and started walking. He sighed. "Yeah." He dusted himself off and also started walking.

"Don't you think I deserve more than that?" He asked. "What?" I asked back.

He started puckering his lips while pointing at it. I rolled my eyes. "Just one." I said. I leaned in to give him a small Peck on the lips then He grabbed my waist aNd smirked.

"Then I better make it last." He said kissing me.

(A/n)

I know it's terrible.... wattpad deleted this chapter twice! It was friggin 2000 words long but it had to be deleted -_-

anyways, thanks for bearing with it -_-

Please vote, Comment and follow me!!! we can be friends ^_^

*read in Porky pig's voice* that's all folks!

*hands out Bacon to everyone*

Forgive my grammatical errors and junk, this chapter WAS edited until wattpad deleted it -_-

autocorrect ain't helping too =_="

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.6K 34
Two people do not know anything about love became best friend. Jack frost a popular guy and elsa a popular girl. What if one of them fall inlove? "M...
357K 13.3K 57
"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and history, what would Elsa and Jack become? G...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
82.5K 3.3K 30
What will you do if you found out that your Wife is the Mafia Lord. The one you thought weak was actually like a Devil... Achievement: πŸŽ–οΈ #1 in brig...