Dance of souls

By Bebbagol

Eyra Targaryen is a very special little girl, she has long white hair like milk, pale skin like snow and red... More

author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Capitolo 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaptet 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Author's note
Chapter 39
Author's note
Chapter 40
Author's note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's note
Author's note
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Author's note
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Author's note
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Chapter 54
Author's note
Chapter 55
Author's note
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 8

1.5K 31 2
By Bebbagol

After all the confusion that had happened at the training camp Eyra went to Jace and Luke's rooms to check if they were okay; as soon as I arrived at their door he knocked:

-Luke, Jace, am I allowed in? -

-Hey Ra, come on in- Luke replied in a sad tone; as soon as the girl entered she saw the shocked faces of the two boys and immediately ran to embrace them.

- Don't worry, everything will be fine, they won't kick Ser Harwin out of the castle, I heard that Ser Criston killed someone at your parents' wedding- she's trying to reassure.

- It's too late now, mom said that Ser Harin will leave- replies Jace sad; Eyra could not believe what his ears had heard but, before he could answer, Ser Harwin and Rhaenyra entered the room.

-Princes, princess I came to greet you- said Harwin

-please don't leave, now who will teach me to fight, mom won't and you are the only one who offered to teach me- begs sorrow Eyra

- I can't stay my princess, you know that, but we'll keep in touch with the crows and you can ask me anything for your training; but you won't need it, you're already very good, you just have to practice more. - Harwin replied, saying goodbye for the last time to all of them and leaving.

Jace chased Harwin out of the room, his mother, immediately went after him and they said something that Eyra couldn't hear, she was still hugging Luke when her sister said:

-Tomorrow we leave for the Dragonstone, we've been here too long. -

- No, you can't go, I'll be all alone, I won't survive, and most importantly, mom hates me, she's gonna make my life here a living hell. Take me with you I promise I will be good to you please; -cried Eyra desperately; she hated the idea of being left alone without them, especially without her Luke, she would have no one to spend the days with or make her laugh and smile in the darkest coins.

- I'm sorry, honey, but we've been here too long; I'd take you if I could, believe me, but I can't. We will leave tomorrow morning it seemed right to inform you, but you can come and visit us whenever you want, I am sure that dad would allow you also have Viserion you can sneak away from here, stay a couple of days with us and stay with the boys- said sorrowful Rhaenyra.

Eyra did not answer, she just ran out of the room with tears running through her face; she did not want that if they did not just spend a few days at the Dragonstone she wanted to stay there forever and, above all, she wanted to be with her Luke; but it was not possible for her and thuse was heartbreaking.

The princess did not come to lunch or dinner, feeding the powers of all for her disappearance; the most anxious was Luke who spent all day looking for the princess so he could spend the last hours together, but there was no trace of her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.1K 50
"I look for love in every stranger but I've running through the jungle crying with the wolves to get to you." 🐺 Davina Targaryen is at it again. Wi...
19.6K 431 19
She is the firstborn and only daughter of Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen. He is no more than the neglected second son of King Viserys I Targaryen. She...
322K 11.2K 101
Enemies to Lovers. 𝗔𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ...and she wondered, did they go from lovers to enemies or from enemies to lo...
280K 9.3K 60
Lyra Stark knew that one day she would be forced to marry. In order to stop a war from brewing, Lyra must leave Winterfell for King's Landing and mar...