Chapter 13

Eyra spent the whole night in Rhaenyra's room hugging Luke; she cried all night because of her mother's behavior towards her and with the knowledge that, from now on, her life at King's Landing will be different. The morning had arrived, Rhaenyra's arm and Eyra's cheek had been sewn up, and the older Targaryen had quarreled with Laenor over his lack of presence; the hour had come to leave for the young princess, but she did not want to.

- Please Nyra, let me come with you, I'll be very good but don't let me leave; my mother already hated me now I gave her an extra reason to poison my food- esclama preoccupato Eyra.

- Honey, it's not up to me, last night when you slept I asked dad if I could come to Dragonstone with us but he said no, he wants you there with him at King's Landing. You know that if it were up to me you'd be home with us already, but unfortunately I can't decide, I'm sorry; but, if you felt in danger, you would be welcome to stay with us all the time you want- responds sadly Rhaenyra.

Eyra was about to say something when she was interrupted by the voice of a waitress:

-Princess Rhaenyra, little princess you should come, your family is about to leave-

-Okay, I come, bye Nyra, say bye to the boys- answered the little girl hugging her older sister; she was walking down the corridor until she heard a voice shouting:

-Ra stop, wait! -

Eyra turns and sees Luke running towards her.

-Were you planning on leaving without saying goodbye? - asks the boy.

-It was not my intention issa byka āeksio (my little lord), but mom does not want to wait any more- responds smiling Eyra

- Here's something for you- affirms and Luke and pulls out of his pocket a beautiful dragon pendant with three heads.

- Oh, Luke iksos gevie nyke kostagon daor mazōregon ziry (oh, Luke is beautiful I can not accept it) - replies stunned Eyra

- Ao gaomagon daor emagon naejot, ziry iksos nykeā irudy ao sepār gūrogon ziry (You don't have to, it's a gift you just take) - retorted Luke.

- Umbagon nyke emagon mirros syt ao tolī (Wait I have something for you too) - says Eyra who, while talking, takes the dragon-shaped ring off his finger and says:

- Kesīr, lo nyke emagon mirros hen aōhon, ao jāhor emagon mirros hen ñuhon (If I have something of yours, you'll have something of mine) -

- Kirimvose Ra, nyke jāhor daor gūrogon zirȳ pryjagon (Thanks Ra, I will not take them off anymore) - answered excited Luke putting the ring on his finger and helping Eyra to put the necklace

- Avy jorrāelan issa byka āeksio (I love you my little lord) - said Eyra.

- Gīda nyke issa byka vēzos (My little sun too) - replied Luke.

-Eyra force we must go- says Haelena.

- Lena arrives- Eyra answers and turns to Luke kissing his cheek.

Eyra and her sister went to the port where the ships were waiting for them to leave, the princess had to return home by boat because she was not allowed to take Viserion with her.

As soon as they arrived, Eyra noticed that her father was already in his quarters on the boat and that her mother was waiting for her.

-Haelena go to your dragon, I have to talk to your sister- says Alicent; Haelena was very reluctant to leave her little sister alone with her mother but could not do anything about it so she set off to Dreamfire.

As soon as she disappeared from sight, Alicent grabbed her daughter by the arm and slapped her face saying:

- What did you think you were doing, I certainly wouldn't let you stay here. At the castle take the rest. Now get on the boat-

-Fuck you mom- Eyra replies; Alicent was ready to slap her a second time until she heard a roar that made her blood freeze.

The dragons began to agitate, and even the mighty Vhagar was frightened, before the sight of all appeared Viserion who landed just behind Eyra opening his mouth to Alicent, ready to eat her, until Eyra shouted:

-Daor, viserion, don ot ipradagon ziry nykeā ao jāhor jiōragon nykeā iemny, pār ziry iksos tolī (No Viserion, don't eat her or you'll get a stomach ache; it's too sour) -

Viserion made an expression amused at the girl's words and approached her face to see the huge scar that she had and growled angry. He lowered his neck to let Eyra up.

- Sōvegon Viserion (Viserion flies) - Eyra screams; before you know it, the two hover in the air and all the dragons move to frighten them away from Viserion's size.

What intrigued everyone, however, was what Viserion was doing there, how he knew that Eyra was in danger and, above all, how he knew where she was.