Chapter 12

They were all gathered in a large hall at Driftmark Castle; the septa was sewing up Prince Aemond's eye, and no one had yet taken care of Eyra's bleeding cheek; almost all were present in the room except Rhaenyra, Daemon, Corlys, Rhaenys and Laenor

-How could such a thing happen! - exclaims angry Viserys to the guard.

-I demand an answer! And please someone call another septa to sew up that horrible cut on my daughter's face - continues Viserys; after a while a septa arrives that begins to sew the cut on the girl's face.

-Will heal the eye - question concerned Alicent.

- The wound will heal, it will leave a scar but it will heal, but for the eye there is nothing to do is lost- the septa responds.

-Who did this to my children? - Viserys asks; no one dares to answer.

-Did the dragon have your tongue by chance? - exclaims Viserys.

- Princess Eyra my king, she was holding the knife when we arrived- responds a guard

- Don't talk nonsense, my daughter would never do that! You had to protect my blood - replied Viserys.

-We didn't think we had to protect the prince from his own sister-

- I wouldn't take Viserys for granted, she is capable of anything- responds Alicent in angry tone.

- Don't even think so Alicent, don't you dare say such slanders about your own daughter- angry Viserys replied.

-Then ask her if she hurt your child- question Alicent

-Eyra, did you do this to your brother? - Viserys asked his daughter, who at this time was in the darkest corner of the room; before she could answer, Corlys, Rhaenys, Rhaenyra and Daemon entered the room.

-Baela, Rhena, what happened you were well- worried question Rhaenys taking in his arms the two girls.

-Jace, Luke be well, come on Luke show me- Rhaenyra worried asked his son; none of the people who had just entered had noticed little Eyra in the corner of the room.

-Who did it? - Rhaenyra asks after seeing his son's broken nose.

-They attacked me- exclaimed Aemond

-You beat up Rhena, Baela and Eyra-

-You broke Luke's nose-

The children began to argue about who was to blame, Viserys tried several times to report the silence but failed miserably and Eyra, seeing her father in trouble, shouted:

-Silence! -

Now all were gradando the girl and noticed the big cut on her cheek, Rhaenyra approached worried to her sister and asked her:

-Eyra, honey, who did this to you? -

The girl did not answer, she continued to look on the ground covering her cut with her hand.