Chapter 47

Eyra dresses quickly and leaves the cottage looking very agitated, she had not realized that she had dreamed for so long, by now the sun was already high in the sky.

-Bē Visērion, emi naejot jikagon, issa ea se Luke kessa sagon zūgagon (Wake up Viserion, we must go, it is late and Luke will be worried to death) - says Eyra to the dragon who, in response, looks at her grim.

-Nyke gīmigon ao iēdrosa jaelagon naejot ēdrugon se iksā merbugon, nyke kivio ao, hae aderī hae īlon jiōragon konīr, kesan jiōragon ao iā hen havor (I know you still want to sleep and that you are hungry, I promise you that as soon as we arrive I will have you bring a double ration of food) - says Eyra and, although reluctantly, Viserion lowers his neck to make it rise.

-Sōvegon Visērion (Fly Viserion) - says Eyra

So, the two soar in the sky with direction Arcadia, meanwhile there, chaos reigned supreme, Luke had not slept all night scouring the skies with Okrom to find his wife.

-Have you heard from her- asks Luke entering the council room

-No, Your Grace, no news yet- replies Melesy

-I shouldn't have yelled at her, she just did it to protect me- says Luke

-It's not your fault, you know better than us what she is- responds Melesy

-Yes my mother is right, the princess is like that- adds Ux

While the others are trying to reassure Luke, the little Daena looks out the window and notices a huge figure arriving towards the island.

- She's here, Ra's here, she's coming with Viserion- screams the little girl pointing to the window and making the others follow her little finger, and before you know it, everybody's running towards the beach.

Eyra lands on the beach and, before she can get away from Viserion, is hugged by Luke who says:

- I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, please don't disappear like that again-

-No, sorry to me, I shouldn't have stopped you from coming- replies Eyra hugging hard Luke -We're glad you're all right, Your Highness- Mary says

- I am sorry to have caused you concern, it was not my intention- says Eyra, but she is reassured by others that she did not have to worry.

A few more minutes pass in which the two guys do not leave then, after a short kiss on the lips, they head to the council room to define the last plans for the upcoming battle.

One speech leads to another and lunch time comes in witch we talk and laugh all together forgetting everything; at the end Eyra notices that Luke is not eating lemon cake, which is very strange because he goes crazy.

- Ñuha jorrāelagon (my love) you feel well- asks Eyra worried

-Yes ñuha vēzos, I'm fine- reply Luke

-I do not think, do you have many dark circles, did you sleep? Maybe you caught the flu? - question Eyra worried

- I'm fine, it's just the tension relief my love- replies Luke

-I'm sorry to contradict your grace, but he hasn't slept last night and hasn't rested since yesterday- says Erwin

-Luke, is it true? Haven't you slept? - asks Eyra

-Maybe I may not have slept but I'm fine- says Luke

- No, we're going to rest now, because we've run out of strategies and we have all afternoon to sleep- says Eyra taking Luke under his arm and driving him to the door.