Chapter 42

They all turned and, as soon as they saw to whom the voice belonged, they sighed a sigh of relief and smiled .

-Princess! - Mary screams as she runs to embrace Eyra who happily reciprocates.

-Shouldn't you remarry? - asks the woman, detaching from the embrace

-I tried to tell her that she had to remarry, but you know how she is, stubborn as a dragon; therefore, she did not listen to me- speaks the master supporting Eyra for an arm.

-Oh, master, your herbs have helped me a lot, in fact I already feel better; however, you're right I should stay in bed but I needed to let you know that we were well- explains Eyra, then she turns to Aria and asks:

-Can you go with the plan? -

-Of course your grace, I am very happy to judge this traitor myself- answers Aria

- And we will support your every decision, it is right that you make the decision, if you want we can wait until Aenor is better. Anyway, for the moment, we will lock him in the dungeon and he will be watched- explains Eyra taking the woman's hands and hugging her.

- Thank you very much, your grace- Aria replies, embracing me.

- You must not call me your grace, as I have already said, I am not a queen, and even when I am, you must not call us that. Here we are all at the same level, how many times must Luke and I tell you? - Eyra speaks, but his tone is devoid of reproach.

- Whenever you want, we will continue to call you that, because even if you are not yet rulers, you behave as such. Who else would have already started to rebuild the destroyed cities using their own resources and going personally to help when there are few men available- speaks Mary joining the embrace.

Eyra is about to respond until she feels someone hugging her legs.

-I also want to join- speaks the little Daena and Eyra takes her in her arms.

- You're right, how did we forget you- speak Eyra kissing the cheeks of the little girl who throws her arms around her neck.

-What are we going to do with him? - question Aelinor indicating the prisoner

-Let's take him to the dungeon, as soon as Aenor recovers, he and Aria will judge him- explains Luke and, having said that, the prisoner is taken to the dungeon.

After the guards had left the room, Luke ran to hug Eyra.

-How do you feel? You and the children are well? - asks the boy

-Yes ñuha āeksio, I'm fine; I don't have much poison in my blood, when I felt that the food had a strange taste I stopped eating it- explains Eyra stroking the boy's face and kissing his lips.

-Let's get married today ñuha āeksio, as they did in ancient Valyria, let's join our blood so my grandfather and my mother will not be able to cancel it- says Eyra shocking everyone.

-Are you sure ñuha vēzos, don't you want our family to be there too? - asks Luke looking into Eyra's eyes.

- Sure, we can get married in front of the high septa with our family present when this stupid war is over, but I want to marry you today like the ancients did- speak Eyra

-Well, if you're convinced of that, who am I to refuse- Luke talks and then kiss Eyra then turns to the others and asks:

-Do you agree? -

-Of course, it is logical, if this war goes wrong at least they can not cancel the wedding, but how do we do with the clothes and dresses for the ceremony? - Rhea speaks for all.