Chapter 5

While the princess was soaring in the sky with Viserion, her family was gathered at the table, wondering where the girl had gone.

-Aegon, Aemond, do you know where your sister is? - ask Viserys

-No, Father, she and Aemond argued this afternoon, we haven't seen her since- replied Aegon calmly.

-Aemond what you said to upset her- exclaimed Viserys.

-Viserys not react so, surely Eyra will have done something wrong that will have angered him- says Alicent trying to justify his son.

The king tried to argue in favor of the youngest daughter but Alicent's gaze silenced him; Rhaenyra could not help but look silently, feeling an immense sense of anger towards the queen's attitude, and sadness towards the younger sister who did nothing but suffer the wrath of her mother.

The older Targaryen had noticed that, at times, Eyra had bruises on her face and arms, but when she tried to ask where they came from, her sister always changed the subject; this only fed Rhaenyra's suspicions.

The dinner continued smoothly, while the guards and the dragonkeepers did not enter the room saying:

- My King Princess Eyra has claimed Viserion and fled the dragon pit-

- What? How is it that my daughter managed to reach the Viserion Pit without being seen! Please at least tell me that he had the intelligence to mount a saddle on that damn dragon- exclaims worried Viserys.

- No, my king, Viserion has no saddle, the princess is holding on to her back. - The custodians are repurposing.

There were moments of extreme silence until Lucerys got up worried from the chair to see if his Ra was okay, regardless of the screams of his mother who told him to stop.

As soon as he reached the outside he could not believe what he saw: a huge white dragon was flying in the clouds, as fast as lightning in a storm, in fact, the bright blue scales, made it seem that the dragon was through by hundreds of lightning.

As they were all coming they could not help but look at the girl in amazement because not only had she claimed Viserion, but because she had already established a strong bond with him; It seemed that the two were joined by an invisible thread that bound their destinies and transformed them into one.

Pov of Eyra:

Skoros nūmāzma hen gīda gaomagon daor ao Viserion? Ao missed being dāez sīr olvie, gōntan daor so? (What sense of tranquility don't you find Viserion? you missed being so free right?)

The dragon grunts as if it were responding to the girl.

Hēzīr ao jāhor daor emagon naejot, nyke jāhor gūrogon hen ao (From now on you won't have to worry about me anymore)

Eyra leaned out of Viserion and saw all her family members watching her, and she had an idea:

- Māzigon va, Viserion, dive ilagon se rēbagon zirõ- (Come on, Viserion, dive down and pass them.)

And before you know it, Viserion swooped down and passed by the group, frightening his brothers and cursing at his mother, who was screaming at her to come down or there would be consequences.

But at that moment Eyra didn't care at all, the only thing that mattered was her and Viserion.