Chapter 26

Tw: Attention this chapter contains sex scenes; 

- Luke, you frightened me- Eyra exclaims as Luke starts kissing her neck.

- I missed you byka vēzos, these two weeks without seeing you have destroyed me. Getting here and seeing what Otto did to you made me furious, but he'll pay if it's the last thing I do- explains Luke then starts kissing her neck again and begins to untie her corset.

- I missed you too Luke, you don't know how much- says Eyra putting her hands in the boy's curls

The two began to kiss, as time went by the kiss became more and more heated, now the tongues fight for dominance and Luke wins; Eyra begins to crawl her groin against that of Luke causing the boy moans of pleasure.

Luke grabs the girl's thighs and tells her to jump, so the boy Velaryon took her to the bed and laid her over it.

Eyra turned the position, now sitting on the boy's groin and is teasing him in every way

-Eyra, stop it or I won't even take off your dress and fuck you like this- says Luke as he removes, permanently, the dress of Eyra; what he saw below, however, shocked him

-Did Otto do this to you? I swear I will want his hands- says Luke; for the first time Eyra tries to cover herself but the boy stops her:

- Gaomagon daor ruaragon aōla, issa dāria, ao jurnegon gevie gīda raqagon bisa (Don't cover yourself, my queen, you look beautiful like that) - says Luke and starts kissing his every bruise.

Their clothes were strewn on the floor; Eyra was still on top of Luke, leaving hickeys all over his chest, and teasing him with his pelvis until the boy turned his positions around.

-Luke, I was having fun- exclaim amused Eyra

- I know, you were having too much fun- he replies by nailing the girl's hands to the bed and starting to kiss her breasts, her stomach until she gets to her vagina. 

He starts licking up and down her folds, takes two fingers and shoves them into her making Eyra grab her hair

-Ahhh- moans Eyra, Luke continues his actions until Eyra shouts: