Chapter 18

Tw: Attention this chapter contains sex scenes; if you feel uncomfortable just read the first part.

Eyra stood face-to-face with the mystery man, but couldn't react, after all, she had a sword pointed at his neck. -Who are you? - Question Eyra - It doesn't matter who I am; stop sharing information about Daeron and Emelyn or you'll end up hurting yourself and your loved ones. You don't want anything to happen to the Velaryon boy, right - replies the hooded individual -How do you know Luke? Don't you dare hurt him - says the girl - Come on, give me the diary, and I'll let you and your dragon go - says the man -What diary are you talking about? - asks curious Eyra, even if she knew very well what the man was referring to. - Queen Emelyn's diary, give it to me or I will kill you - the boy replies; Eyra was trying to take time to see if Viserion had recovered from the fall and, to his great joy, saw that the dragon was rising, waiting for the princess' command. -Dracarys Viserion - shouts Eyra; the fire of Viserion makes part of the cloak of the boy who commands his dragon to attack Viserion. The two dragons begin to fight but, given the size, Viserion wins by stunning the dragon, but not killing it.  

-What do you want from us? - asks Eyra as she tries to dodge the boy's sword

-What do you want from us? - asks Eyra as she tries to dodge the boy's sword. - I want the diary, if you don't give it to me I'll kill you and your stupid dragon - the hooded man cuts off Eyra's arm. The girl, generally, was an excellent swordswoman even better than her brother Aemond but, at this moment, she was stunned by the blow she had taken by falling from Viserion. The hooded boy was about to hit her until, suddenly, he was thrown away by Viserion's tail, who, seeing that his friend was in trouble, had come to her aid. The man, frightened by the dragon, tried to strike him with his sword without success and further annoyed the dragon, who, however, did nothing; he lowered his neck to make Eyra rise and turn his back on his killer. The two were ready to resume flight until they heard screaming: -Dracarys Arrax - The young Targaryen turned and saw Arrax incinerate the man who wanted to hit her in the back with a spear. -Luke, what are you doing here - question surprise Eyra. - When you were getting away from Dragonstone, I thought I saw someone following you and I was right -explains the boy and continues saying: -What did that man want from you? - -Wanted Emelyn's diary - explains Eyra -But we haven't had that diary in like five years - notes Luke -I know, it seems strange to me; there must have been something really important if he is so wanted - says Eyra -Which is very likely. When I saw you fall from Viserion, I thought I had lost you forever - speak Luke by carrying Eyra in his arms and putting his mind on her face -I'm sorry, if I had seen him before, I would have prevented this from happening - apologies Eyra Luke looks into her eyes before kissing her, first softly then more passionately.

The kiss warms up quickly, Luke puts his tongue in the girl's mouth and begins a fight for dominance, won by Luke; the boy puts Eyra on the grass and starts kissing her neck, starting from the jaw and going down, slowly, round the neck until get between the valley of the two breasts.  

God, you're gorgeous - says Luke

- You too, especially when you're angry, become sexier - notes Eyra

Luke runs his hands over the girl's dress and pulls it up to her hips; as he kisses her thighs, once his action is over, he looks the girl in the eyes:

-That there is issa āeksio (my lord) - question Eyra

- Nothing, is that you are beautiful - says Luke putting a lock of hair behind her ear, and then ask her:

-Are you ready? -

-Yes, please start - please the girl

-How do you command my queen - he answers.

Luke moves his panties to the side and pulls down his pants and panties, slowly begins to enter her and make her moan:

- Fuck Luke, go faster please - beg her by clinging to the chest of the guy who starts to push faster.

After a while he hears Eyra say.

-Don't stop yourself issa āeksio (mylord), I'm coming -

That said, Luke begins to push harder making her arrive and, shortly after, coming him; now Eyra holds his head on Luke's chest to catch his breath.

-I should go, if I do not return home. - notes the girl

-Okay. But this time, be really careful and, as soon as you can, send a crow - the boy is recommended.

The two greet each other with a kiss and fly in opposite directions

- Aōha dārōñe (princess) - greet the dragonkeepers.

- Rytsa, ao jāhor daor gūrogon Viserion naejot zơhon ripo. Ziry jāhor ēdrugon, sepār hae ziry va moriot gōntan (Hello, you will not take Viserion into his grave. He will sleep outside, just as he always did) - she replies; from the incident of Aemond's eye, The big dragon, never loses sight of the girl for fears that something might happen to her, in fact, now Viserion sleeps on the hill that is located in front of the princess's room.

- Hae aōha dārōñe (As the princess wishes) - answer the custodians; so saying, Eyra went to dinner but, as soon as she entered the room, noticed the absence of his father and asked with concern:

- Mother, where is Father? He's all right-

-He's fine, but he's very tired and sore; now he's in his rooms - says Alicent in a cold tone and continues by saying:

- Come sit down, I must speak to you -

Eyra sat down and began to eat while waiting for his mother's announcement

-I have decided that you and your brother, Aemond, will marry - says Alicent and ends by saying

-Is that not good news? -