Chapter 8

After all the confusion that had happened at the training camp Eyra went to Jace and Luke's rooms to check if they were okay; as soon as I arrived at their door he knocked:

-Luke, Jace, am I allowed in? -

-Hey Ra, come on in- Luke replied in a sad tone; as soon as the girl entered she saw the shocked faces of the two boys and immediately ran to embrace them.

- Don't worry, everything will be fine, they won't kick Ser Harwin out of the castle, I heard that Ser Criston killed someone at your parents' wedding- she's trying to reassure.

- It's too late now, mom said that Ser Harin will leave- replies Jace sad; Eyra could not believe what his ears had heard but, before he could answer, Ser Harwin and Rhaenyra entered the room.

-Princes, princess I came to greet you- said Harwin

-please don't leave, now who will teach me to fight, mom won't and you are the only one who offered to teach me- begs sorrow Eyra

- I can't stay my princess, you know that, but we'll keep in touch with the crows and you can ask me anything for your training; but you won't need it, you're already very good, you just have to practice more. - Harwin replied, saying goodbye for the last time to all of them and leaving.

Jace chased Harwin out of the room, his mother, immediately went after him and they said something that Eyra couldn't hear, she was still hugging Luke when her sister said:

-Tomorrow we leave for the Dragonstone, we've been here too long. -

- No, you can't go, I'll be all alone, I won't survive, and most importantly, mom hates me, she's gonna make my life here a living hell. Take me with you I promise I will be good to you please; -cried Eyra desperately; she hated the idea of being left alone without them, especially without her Luke, she would have no one to spend the days with or make her laugh and smile in the darkest coins.

- I'm sorry, honey, but we've been here too long; I'd take you if I could, believe me, but I can't

- I'm sorry, honey, but we've been here too long; I'd take you if I could, believe me, but I can't. We will leave tomorrow morning it seemed right to inform you, but you can come and visit us whenever you want, I am sure that dad would allow you also have Viserion you can sneak away from here, stay a couple of days with us and stay with the boys- said sorrowful Rhaenyra.

Eyra did not answer, she just ran out of the room with tears running through her face; she did not want that if they did not just spend a few days at the Dragonstone she wanted to stay there forever and, above all, she wanted to be with her Luke; but it was not possible for her and thuse was heartbreaking.

The princess did not come to lunch or dinner, feeding the powers of all for her disappearance; the most anxious was Luke who spent all day looking for the princess so he could spend the last hours together, but there was no trace of her.