Chapter 2

The two brothers, with Eyra, went together with Ser Harwin to the rooms of Princess Rhaenyra to meet the new child but, as soon as they arrived, they found no one. Then Luke asked:

-Ser Harwin, where's Mom? -

- I don't know, baby, let's wait a few minutes and then we'll go find her. Now play a little-  replied Ser Harwin. About 10 minutes passed and the door opened revealing Rhaenyra and Laenoer with arm the child.

- Mom- exclaims contend Jace. - What's the name of the new brother? - question Luke.

-Calm, lads, before we let your mother sit. - answered Laenor. Eyra moved to help her sister sit down but Harwin had already preceded her;

-Your brother's name is Joffrey boys- said Rhaenyra to answer Luke's question.

Eyra knew that Jace and Luke were not children of Laenor but she didn't care, she loved them anyway.

Flashback

One day, Eyra found a secret room, behind a closet, inside which there was a painting, the words on the frame said Daeron and Emelyn Trargaryen, the boy had brown hair and this surprised the young woman.

When she pointed this detail out to the septa, Evelyn replied that it was impossible since for generations the Targaryens had had white hair and the existence of Daeron and Emely was only a legend.

End of flashback

Eyra saw his sister's fatigue and asked:

- How are you, sister? Why aren't you in bed? Is my mother involved in this? -

- Eyra, honey, I'm fine, it doesn't matter now - answered Rhaeryra. The young woman did not like the way her mother treated her older sister and she did not miss the opportunity to let her notice it, but the latter, when they were alone he slapped her, while silencing her in the presence of others.

Eyra had to take her nephews away from the room because they were arguing about who should hold the little Joffrey who, at this moment, was in the arms of Ser Harwin and was sleeping but with their chatter risked waking up at any moment.

The 3 children went with the septa to the dragon pit to exercise their commands on the dragons.