Chapter 16

Tw: Attention this chapter contains sex scenes; if you feel uncomfortable just read the first part.

Four years have passed since those events, now Eyra has 16 names and Luke is about to turn 17; their relationship had progressed over the years and had strengthened further.

Now the two are flying on their dragons, under the moonlight at Dragonstone;

-Korkydoso paez ao issi issa byka āeksio (As you slow my little lord) - exclaims Eyra

- Sȳrī nyke daor paez, nyke sepār; Viserion iksos olvie rōvykta isse naejot Arrax (Well I'm not slow, I'm just disadvantaged; Viserion is much bigger than Arrax) - replies Luke.

-Daor, ao issi sepār paez; mijegindita arrax emagon daorun naejot gaomagon (No, you're just slow; poor Arrax has nothing to do with it) - replies Eyra; before Luke could answer the girl screams:

-Dracarys Viserion -

Luke does not have time to move that is hit by the wave of fire; surprisingly he comes out unscathed but, this was not the first time that the boy endured fire; he and Eyra always enjoyed to cross the fire that their dragons did.

The two boys had also managed to take a dragon egg from its incubator without being burned by the heat that emanated from the latter; Eyra knew that there was something strange in their ability but had never given any weight to it.

- Māzigon arlī naejot se sombāzmion, ziry iksos (Come back to the castle, it's already late.) - says Lucerys, returning Arrax to his grave, since Viserion is too large to enter one of the pits, so he sleeps on the hill behind the castle.

Eyra, when she was in Dragonstone, always slept in Luke's room even though Rhaenyra didn't like the idea, not that she was against them, she was young and in love too; she was afraid of the rumors that might spread if they were seen leaving the same room together with no one with them.

- Isn't it faster to tell mom that you're sleeping in my room instead of sneaking out before she wakes me up? - question Luke

-You know she wouldn't agree, and now that she's pregnant, I don't want to cause her much stress - said Eyra as she was putting on her nightgown

- You're beautiful, you know that? - says Luke, hugging Eyra from behind and kissing her neck.

-Luke stop, what is this surge of sweetness? - she asked in amazement as she tried to wriggle out of her grip.

- You won't be able to get away from me, then I can't show a little affection to the person I love -Luke laughed back and turned Eyra in his arms so they're face to face.

The boy looks carefully at the girl's face and puts his hand on her cheek, tracing the scar with his fingers.

- I shouldn't have let him do this to you - Luke exclaims, feeling anger rise to the memory of Eyra bleeding. Eyra kisses the hand of the boy Velaryon tells and him:

-What was I supposed to do? let him hit you in the head with that stone and potentially kill you? I would do it a thousand times if it means I can have you here with me - answers Eyra.

Luke watches her for endless seconds, before kissing her passionately; lowers his lips on the neck of the girl provoke in her small moans of pleasure and making sure that she put her hands in the curls brown him.

Luke pushes her on the bed and asks her:

-Are you sure you want to continue? -

-It seems to you that I want to stop issa byka āeksio (my little lord) - question Eyra.

- I want, however, your answer - the boy replies.

-Yes I do - replies, impatiently, Eyra.

That said, the boy takes off her nightgown and starts kissing the hill, leaving a trail of kisses until he gets to the breast; he starts sucking her a nipple, holding the other between his fingers pinching it, causing pleasurable complaints in Eyra.

- You're doing great, please don't stop-reply Eyra who, in the meantime, had his hands in Luke's brown curls.

Under the girl's command Luke continues his actions, removing her panties and inserting two fingers inside her starting to pump in and out, initially Eyra moans for the intrusion then, after getting used, from her mouth come out small moans of pleasure.

As she was about to reach his climax, Luke lifted his fingers and made Eyra moan in frustration:

-Why did you stop? - exclaims young Targaryen

- I don't want to make you come on my fingers, for that there is time - replies Luke in mocking tone

-Tell me if I do that I stop - continues the boy who, despite the moment of excitement, had remained sweet and tender; Eyra nods impatiently at this, for the boy Velaryon was not enough.

- I need you to use your words issa byka vēzos (my little sun) -the boy says.

-Yes, continue; I warn you if I want you to stop - answers Eyra

That said, Luke gets on the girl, positioning himself in the middle of her legs and entering her slowly; he waited a while before moving, giving Eyra time to adjust to her size.

When Eyra gave him the okay he started to move, initially, the girl groaned in pain, then her moans became peaceful, Luke whispered sweet words of encouragement in her ear.

-Luke, please don't stop - exclaim Eyra

- It was not my intention to do so - replies Luke, then goes back to kissing her neck, not leaving, however, hickeys in visible points of Eyra's body.

- You are incredible Eyra, you fit perfectly into me - continues the Velaryon; in return he received a series of groans from the girl.

Eyra wrapped his legs around the boy's torso, so Luke managed to touch the girl's g-spot and make her scream in pure ecstasy.

- Eyra, honey, slow down, we don't want to get caught, do we? - says the boy

Please, Luke, don't stop, I'm coming - exclaim the girl.

- Don't worry, I'm coming too - the boy answers.

With this the two arrived together, panting Luke asked the girl:

-I didn't hurt you, did I? -

- No, you were fantastic; ask me a question, where did you learn so much? - question Eyra

- You know, when your brother already has 18 names, and a girlfriend who eats him with her eyes as soon as she sees him, you can learn a lot more than you want- Luke laughs back.

-Have he and Baela already done this? - question surprised Eyra

- Yes, unfortunately I know more details than I would like - replies Luke blushing at the thought of what his brother had told him.

Eyra lays her head on Luke's chest and falls asleep, the boy watches her sleep for a while before falling asleep too.

That night, two young guys had given themselves to each other, not knowing that this action would cause even more separation between the two families.