Family ties

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened... More

A/N
Introduction
Characters
(1) Flashback
(2) Kingstons & Stevensons
(3) Story
(4) Plan
(5) Attack
(6) Troy
(7) Dean & Chase
(8) Back to LA
(9) Reunited
(10) Home
(11) Old Mafia, New Don
(12) Hostages
(13) Almost caught
(14) News spread
(15) First Day
(16) Plan initiated
(17) A new face
Characters
(18) Plan sucessful
(19) Caught
(20) Finally!
(21) Reunited
(22) Reunited- part (2)
Characters
(23) Meeting her
(24) Revelations
(25) Revelations- part (2)
(26) Shocker
(27) Family huh?
(28) Meeting them again
(29) Official Mafia meet
(30) Dinner
(31) Date?
(32) School
(33) A Problem
(34) Threat
(35) Unexpected guest
(36) Mason's story
(37) Sunday
(38) Bye, mother
(39) Preparations
(40) Annual Mafia Gala
(41) Attack
(42) Truth
(43) Aftermath
(44) Talk
(45) Bad news
(46) Out in the open
(47) Living together
(48) Another attack
(49) Vacation?
(51) Barely escaped
(52) Goodbye
(53) Matter at hand
(54) Apologise
(55) Intruder
(56) H for Hostage
(57) New plan
(58) Apology
(59) Decisions
(60) Goodbyes
(61) Theo
(62) More problems
(63) Making things right
(64) Sneaking
(65) Anniversary dinner
(66) Anniversary dinner- 2
Thank you!

(50) London

4K 270 71
By _crazy_hooman_

Please vote and comment!
*****************************

Leah's POV:

I dragged my suitcase down the stairs and kept it with the others near the front door with a sigh.

We were ready to leave for our flight to London. Since we were going to spend Christmas there with my mum and her family I packed some pair of clothes and necessities, but not much as we will be returning the day after Christmas.

I didn't forget to pack the gifts I got for them. As decided, my siblings and I went for some Christmas shopping yesterday and got the stuff we needed.

Papa was already here, ready with his luggage, discussing our travel plans with Dad and Uncle. No one else could be seen. Literally no one.

"We still going right?", I ask.

They look at me and Papa shrugs. "I hope so. I don't know why are your brothers taking so long to just get ready and come down. I was very specific about the time we had to leave", He said checking his watch. "And it's already 10 minutes past that. These kids", He shakes his head disappointedly.

Dad rubs his arms with an amused smile on his face. "Your punctuality skills were apparently not inherited by any of your children."

Excuse me?

"I know right. This is Susan's fault", Papa groans impatiently.

Uncle and Dad chuckled.

"Hey! I'm on time", I crossed my arms across my chest offended.

"You arrived before your brothers, yes, but still late", Dad smirked tapping his finger on Papa's watch.

"Yeah..well.. I could have been more late given my history. Jeez no appreciation at all", I roll my eyes.

It's true. I'm usually always late for stuff. I'm sure everyone's used to it by now.

Uncle Rowan snickered. "Oh yes, you and your punctuality. Ah good old memories when I was your boss during our gang days", He said.

"Tell me that atleast somedays she was on time?", Dad asked with a small frown.

"Nope. Never. She might have been less late, but still late", Uncle shrugged.

Oh man.

This. This is why you should never work in your family business. Employer and father in the same group of people..not a good idea.

Dad looked at me disappointed and I smile back sheepishly. He is a very disciplined man when it comes to his work and time management. I have been lectured about it only a couple hundred times.

"Well enough about me. Where are the others? Did you wake them up? Cause if not then we're screwed", I asked.

"Yes I did. Personally became the morning alarm for every kid of mine this morning. Jamie was a task, but one bucket of water on face still does the deed", Papa said nonchalantly.

A smile creeped up my face. Dad shakes his head chuckling.

"Well Wes was ready an hour ago. He and Theo are in their office finishing off some work while we wait. Wes is going to be off work duties for a few days so he's just helping Theo to try and take a load off him", Uncle Rowan informed me.

I nod in understanding. No surprise there.

"Charlie must be with Em in the kitchen helping him prepare some snacks he wants to bring with him. Chase must be there trying to keep Dean away from the food maybe", Uncle Rowan said thinking.

No surprise there.

"You're here. So only Jamie and Brody are left. God knows what they are doing", Uncle sighed deeply.

"They better be ready. It's 12 minutes past the time I asked them to be here with their stuff", Papa said with a frown on his face glancing at his watch.

A cheeky smile filled my face as I realised what will happen if my brothers come even more late. That will be fun. Hehe

"Let me go check on them", Dad said walking inside the house.

"I'm coming too", Uncle said following him.

Papa and I looked at each other as we were the only ones remaining. We both shrugged and headed inside together. Might as well see what's happening.

I walked straight to the living room just to see Jamie run down the stairs frantically with a shoe in both hands looking weird and funny. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god", He kept muttering as he did.

"What in the world?", Uncle muttered next to me as we four watch him directly dash towards the kitchen.

huh?

My question was answered within seconds.

"How many times have I told you to keep your socks in your drawers JAMIE!", Charlie's shout came from kitchen.

"NOT THE TIME TO REMIND ME OF MY FLAWS!", Jamie yelled back.

A snicker left my mouth. See this is what I love about my brothers. I have access to free cable every morning.

"Oh man", Papa groaned.

Dad and Uncle winced when they realised Jamie is out on a hunt to find his missing socks which explained him running around barefoot with shoes in his hand.

"Do you know where they are?", Jamie shouts.

"How should I know you idiot! They are your socks!", Charlie yelled back in irritation.

I laughed. The kitchen was just a couple meters away from where we were standing and I could still hear the conversation.

Jamie came out running with shoes still in his hand and his eyes fell on us. They went wide when he saw the look on Papa's face. He immediately sprinted off to the stairs up to his room.

Charlie and Emmett walk in with a small bag packed with whatever they were preparing. Chase and Dean followed after them laughing their ass off.

"Have you checked under your bed?", Charlie yelled from downstairs looking upwards.

"YES!", A voice yelled back.

"Jamie don't you dare wear your yesterday's pair which is lying in your smelly week old pending laundry. A fresh pair is mandatory", Emmett shouts from down seriously.

"Oh come on!", Jamie whines from upstairs.

He seriously didn't consider wearing his smelly week old socks, did he? Oh gross. Man why did I have to get so many brothers? Only a handful of them are clean.

James runs back down with a panicked look on his face expertly averting his eyes from Papa's direction and looking at Charlie and Em.

"I got one sock! I can't find the other one!", Jamie said with a pout.

Charlie glared at him. Emmett facepalmed himself.

"Are you kidding me?", Uncle groaned.

"Oh for god sake someone help this kid find his missing sock! We're already past our meeting time", Papa said.

Jamie turned back towards the stairs and took off again. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god", He kept saying in panic.

"This boy!", Charlie grunted rushing up the stairs no doubt to help him.

I laughed again. Dean takes the support of the couch to hold himself as he laughs. Chase just sat down as he couldn't hold it.

Emmett sighs deeply looking at us. "Sorry Uncle Seb. I reminded him to keep his clothes ready yesterday before going to bed", He said.

"Of course you did. You always do. But this kid of mine. Ugh!", Papa said in frustration.

Poor Jamie. He's going to get it from Papa all the way till we reach London.

Deserves it though.

The commotion invited the rest of our family. Grace, Troy came down with a confused look on their face. Theo and Wes followed them a seconds later.

"What's going on?", Grace asked looking at all of us.

"Yeah why do Dean and Chase look like they are dying from laughter and Uncle Seb seems like he'll..kill anyone?", Troy asked in surprise.

Uncle Rowan shakes his head. Dad sighs deeply trying to calm down my Papa who really looked murderous.

"Leah?", Theo asked confused.

"Oh it's a big Jamie and his missing sock story", I snickered.

Dean and Chase laugh louder. Emmett flicked their foreheads with a stern look.

"Huh?", Weston asked.

"Jamie can't find his sock", Emmett sighs.

Theo grimaced while Wes shakes his head not looking surprised at all.

"Should I go help?", Grace asked.

"Charlie went", Emmett informed him.

"Oh all the more reason I should go. God knows he'll kill Jamie", Grace grimaced.

She knows my brothers very well now. They all get to spend more time together now that we live under the same roof. Grace knows how each of them work.

"Yeah we can't have a funeral before Christmas. That'll ruin the holiday", I pout.

"Leah", Dad gave me a look.

I raised my hands in surrender chuckling.

"You packed everything?", Grace asked me.

I nod.

"Everything? Are you sure? Do I need to do a final check?", Grace asked with a raised eyebrow and a knowing look.

"That was one time Grace! It's been a year. Come on!", I frowned.

She smiled nodding in amusement. Everyone looks at me with a raised eyebrow. Dad chuckled.

One vacation Dad, Grace and I had gone to Italy and I forgot to pack my underwear and it's a laughing stock now. Jeez.

"Alright", Grace smiled.

Finally Jamie and Charlie return with Jamie wearing two socks and two shoes the way it was supposed to be. Char had a small glare stuck on his face.

"It was under the pile of his untidy wardrobe", Charlie spoke to us.

Jamie looked down in shame and a small pout.

"Good. Atleast you found it. Now can we leave? Everyone ready?", Papa asked looked at us all and we nod. "Wait.. one's missing. I have five children", He frowned looking at my brothers and I.

See? Cons of having so many kids. You gotta count. Always.

We all look around us and at each other remembering the missing one.

"He's awake. Don't worry. I double checked", Uncle Rowan assured.

"Then why isn't he here?", Wes asked.

"Brody!", Papa called for him.

I smile again. One more's late? Aha now we're talking.

"Coming!", Brody's voice came from upstairs.

He better be late.

But my mood went down when I see Brody walking down the stairs with his suitcase. Troy went and helped him as Brody still has a light pain in his hand from day before yesterday.

"Good. Everyone's ready finally?", Papa asked for the last time.

We all nod.

"You guys have your phone chargers right? Those are easy to forget sometimes", Grace reminded us looking at each of us.

My brothers nod while I complain once my sister gave me the serious look. "Jeez! Two times that happened!", I frowned.

My brothers chuckled while Dad patted my cheek in adoration. Grace just smiled softly.

"Come on now", Papa said as he turns to walk towards the front door.

We all follow him talking amongst each other.

"OH SHIT!", Brody suddenly yelled.

All of us jerked in shock at that pitched shout right next to us. I'm sure my ear drums could have been damaged.

"What now?", Papa sighs. "Seriously I'm this close to taking you kids to London and leaving you there with your mother forever", He said seriously.

Everyone looks at Brody with a raised eyebrow.

"I forgot to pack my shopping from yesterday", Brody muttered sheepishly scratching the back of his neck.

Uh oh.

"BRODY", Literally everyone shouts his name in a scolding tone.

"I'm sorry", Brody whines.

"Seriously? Are your kidding me!?", Papa groaned.

"Seb calm down", Dad said gently with a small grimace on his face.

Oh boy. Now I think a dormant volcano might burst over here. The volcano being my one and only bio father.

"I reminded you god knows how many times", Charlie said in frustration. "But what did you say? Oh come one Char enough already! I'll take care of it! I'm not a child!", He said imitating Brody.

"I'm sorry", Brody pouts.

"Um.. it's okay. It happens", Grace said after a look at everyone's face trying to take Brody's side so that he doesn't get buried right where he's standing with the look everyone's giving him.

"Let's do one thing Em and Theo please take everyone outside and get the car ready. I'll help Brody pack the stuff he forgot. We'll be back under one minute", Grace said quickly before anyone else speaks.

She grabbed Brody's arm in one hand and his bag in the other and rushed him inside.

Em and Theo did exactly as she said knowing that will help distract the our fathers. We all walked towards the car ready right in front of the house.

"Seriously these boys have been a pain in my ass since they were born", Papa complained to my Dad.

"Biologically that's not possible Dad", Jamie said without hesitation.

He had to.

Cue the slow dangerous turn from my father towards my brother with a look that could ruin Halloween for many many kids without having to see an actual ghost.

"Dude's got no survival skills", Chase muttered.

"I know right? Even I know that's not appropriate", Troy mumbled under his breath.

Jamie looked at Dad with wide eyes and at once ran to the car and settled inside without another word.

Dean and I chuckled enjoying this morning free cable service.

"Calm down", Dad whispered.

"How can I? We're already 25 minutes late now", Papa grunted.

Wes and Theo arrange all of our bags in the car while Emmett was discussing something with Char.

"Chill. You'll reach on time", Dad said softly kissing Papa's shoulder and rubbing his arms comfortingly.

I looked away before they see me and it gets all awkward again. I walk up to the passenger seat and get inside. We still haven't discussed about the relationship thing and I'm not in a hurry.

I check my phone and reply to messages from my friends. Landon is pretty excited this year as he gets to spend Christmas with his brothers. Finally a family holiday he can actually enjoy with his family. He's been psyched for weeks now.

Similarly, Owen and Harry are spending this year's holiday together. It's been a while since they had a chance to do it as well. Owen told us he had planned a whole day out with him.

A smile stretches my face when I read the messages from my friends. While Owen was genuinely happy for me as I also would be celebrating Christmas first time with my family, Landon was content in making me feel like he's glad I'll be out of the country for a while. Something about peace all over the base for a few days.

In the next few minutes everyone was in the car. After a brief glaring contest between Brody and I for me occupying the passenger seat we were ready to leave.

"Have fun kids", Uncle Rowan smiled wide.

"Oh we will", Brody smirked winking at Dean who sent him a thumbs up.

"What was that? You better not pull up something this time", Charlie warned them.

A tap on my shoulder made my attention shift towards the window to see Dad and Grace smiling down at me.

"Have lots of fun princess. Merry Christmas in advance", Dad said softly leaning down to kiss my cheek.

"Thanks Dad", I grinned.

"Oh I'm gonna miss you the next few days", Grace pouts pulling me into a hug.

It was a bit difficult considering I was inside the car but we managed.

"I won't miss you too", I pout back.

She pulled my hair as she backed away from the hug making me laugh.

"Give regards to your mother from me", Dad smiled.

I nod. "I will."

"Also, please behave Leah. I won't be there to keep you in control and I am aware of your shenanigans when you and brothers are left unchecked", Dad requested.

I snickered. "Aw Dad. Don't worry we won't destroy mom's home. I promise", I said.

Dad frowned at me while Grace laughs.

"Okay let's go now? 30 minutes late people", Papa intervenes.

"Alright. Bye guys!", My cousins, Uncle, Dad and sister waved at us as our car started.

Theo, who was dropping us off at the airport, drives us away from home.

"Come back soon!", Troy yelled.

"Don't you dare settle off there!", Dean screamed.

I shake my head chuckling.

"Don't forget to get me something from London!", Chase shouts.

"Yeah you have my list!", Dean followed him.

We all laugh when we turn our heads back and see Emmett smacking those two at the back of their head.

.
.

"Take care of everyone and hold the fort Theo. We'll be back soon", Papa smiles.

Theo nods with a small smile. We all hug him one by one Brody and Jamie got warnings to behave. I got a kiss on the forehead and a bear hug. Ha.

"Don't worry about the mafia. Everything's under control. Em and I will take care of it all", Theo assured Wes.

Wes sighs deeply. "I know you will."

"Call us if something comes up", Charlie said.

"I will. Now come on go and have fun", Theo smiled waving at us.

Wes hugged him one last time and we headed off inside the airport.

Soon we boarded our plane.
.
.

It was night and dark by the time we landed in London. The ten hour flight was really boring. I couldn't even sleep even though I wanted to.

London is actually a beautiful city.

As Christmas was due in a few days the snow covered the trees, roads and buildings making it all look heavenly. Ah winter does have it's perks.

Papa had the address to Mom's home and we booked two taxis to take us there. That allowed me some time to appreciate the gorgeous city through the window. The stunning architecture made me genuinely happy.

None of us have ever been to London so it was pretty much fascinating to all of us.

Soon enough our taxi stops outside a gate of a bungalow with beautiful modern architecture and colours. A well maintained garden was illuminated with the lights outside the house.

We all exit our taxi and grab our own stuff.

"Shit it's cold", Brody shivered.

Papa grabbed his scraf and put it around his neck. Brody is not a fan of too much cold. He can handle some of it, but not a lot.

"Let's go in. It'll be warmer", Weston breathed out, causing puffs of air to be released in the air.

I rub my gloved hands against each other as we all grab our own bags.

Suddenly the sound of a door opening and two set of voices came through the house we were standing outside grabbing our attention.

"What are you doing?", An adult male voice spoke.

"I am running away!", A younger boy's replied.

I look forward to see a kid walk out of the house wearing PJ's. A much older man walked out after him with a frown on his face.

"What? Why?", The man asked in surprise.

The kid stopped walking and turned to look at the man.

"You promised me four brothers and one sister!", The kid said grumpily.

"Yes I did!", The man said with a deep sigh.

"You lied!", The kid said angrily, crossing his arms across his chest.

"No I didn't!", The man said in exhaustion.

"Why are they not here then?!", The kid said throwing a fit.

"They will be here soon. Now get inside Isaac", The man said seriously.

"No!", The kid, Isaac stomps his leg on the ground.

"Don't make me angry. It's freezing out here and you'll catch a cold. Now come on in. It's getting late", The man said softly.

"But daddy!", Isaac whines.

"Enough already or no gifts from Santa for Christmas", The father said seriously.

I raised an eyebrow at that amusing conversation in front of me.

"Wow. I threw fits like that as a child. Heck I still do", I whispered to Charlie who was next to me.

"David ever gave in?", He asked in amusement.

"Have you met him?", I scoff. "I always had to be the bigger person and fold", I admitted.

"Bigger person? Really? You threw fits Leah", Charlie reminded me.

"Whatever", I shrug.

Sometimes Dad let me do whatever I wanted, but he never gave into my fits and whines. He was stubborn when I was stubborn.

"Alright. Come on", Papa gestured us to follow.

We walk towards the front of the gate and the man's eyes standing right outside the door of his house shifted to us. It took a second, but when he saw all of us his face formed into a smile of realisation.

He walked towards us immediately and unlocked the gates.

"Hello, you must be Sebastian?", The man asked with a welcoming smile raising a hand forward towards my father.

"Yes, you must be William?", Papa smiled back shaking his hand.

"That's right. You finally made it. We were waiting for you. Come on in", William said sweetly looking at all of us.

We all send a small smile his way as we walked inside. The boy, Isaac saw us and his eyes went wide and mouth fell open.

Jamie waves at him with a smile. He just stared making us chuckle.

"Come on Isaac. Now atleast you'll come in?", William asked with a raised eyebrow.

Isaac stared at us in shock for a few seconds and then immediately sprinted off inside the house without another word.

"Sorry about him. He's shy sometimes. Though he has been desperately waiting for you to arrive", William smiled as he gesture is us to follow him.

We walk inside the house through the white doors. I see a staircase that went upstairs. Beside it was a huge corridor. On the left was the living room to where we followed the man.

The fireplace was lit and Brody went towards it and warmed his hands. There were two sets of couches facing the fireplace. There was a tv on top of it along with a few photo frames.

A beautiful medium sized modern chandelier hung above us. The ceiling I realised was actually tall making the room seem more larger. It was cosy and spacious.

"Susan!", William called out.

"What happened? Isaac not listening to you?", My mom's voice came through the other side of the house.

My brothers and I share a look and a smile spread our faces. It's been a while since we saw her and I think it's good that we got this time. We all have forgiven her really and honestly put all of it behind us.

I know Susan is really trying hard to be a better mother now. She genuinely cares about us. I know she texts all of us frequently to stay connected and involved in our lives.

While it'll probably take me some more time to get used to her as we practically have never spent any time together, I wasn't feeling awkward anymore. It was normal to some extent.

"Susan come here!", William called out from here.

"Coming!", She replied.

He looked at us with a wide smile. "She has been very excited to see you all. The whole day has been just about you all, especially the five of you", He said softly.

"I can imagine", Papa chuckled.

He did tell us that she's been very excited about our vacation here.

"What happ- ", My mother walked through the corridor and entered the living room, but her voice cut off when she saw us.

Her eyes went wide in surprise and a big smile spread across her face.

"Hey mom", Charlie smiled.

"Oh my god! Finally you all are here!", She excitedly headed for us and hugged us all one by one.

She even hugged Papa thanking him in the process.

"How was your flight? Are you guys hungry? You must be! I prepared some food for you. Do you want to freshen up? Oh wait, you want water?", She rambled.

"Honey honey. Calm down", William chuckled, placing his hands on her shoulders.

Mom smiled sheepishly in excitement. "Sorry. Come on take a seat first."

We all occupied a seat on the couch. Brody and I sat near the fire as we both enjoyed the warmth.

"You really this excited to see our kids? I say keep them here with you for some months then we'll see", Papa said dramatically.

"Seb!", Mom smiled shaking her head.

"Oh I say you keep Dad here for a month so we can relax back at home atleast for 30 days", Jamie grinned.

Papa looks at him and then mom. "I beg you to keep his one with you", He said pointing at Jamie.

We all laugh while Mom slaps Papa's shoulder with a look. She and her husband take a seat next to Papa.

"First I think introductions are in order?", She smiled looking at all of us.

She looked at her husband. "William, this is Sebastian. They're my kids. Weston the oldest, then Charlie, James, Brody and Leah, the youngest", Mom introduced us with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you all finally. Your mother's told me a lot about you all", William said sweetly.

"Uh oh. What did she say? Not the embarrassing stuff I hope", Brody sighs deeply.

"That was the first thing I said", Mom grinned.

Brody groaned loudly. "Come on mom."

Everyone laughs.

"But really how did you handle her enthusiasm Sebastian? It exhausts me when she goes on nonstop", William joked.

"Oh I tuned it out most of the time really. Works all the time", Papa grinned.

"Oh good idea. I'll try that", William nods eagerly.

"Excuse me?", Mom raised an eyebrow with an upset look.

We all laughed.

"Where's Isaac?", Mom asked her husband.

"Hiding in his room maybe. He saw them outside and ran away", William said in amusement.

"Oh the poor boy. I'll go get him. He was so excited to see them", Mom said standing up.

"No you wait. I'll get him", William said and headed off upstairs.

Mom sat back down with a deep sigh and looked at us all.

"How's everyone back home?", She asked.

"Good. A little unhappy that we'll be spending Christmas here, but they got over it when we promised gifts", Papa said nonchalantly.

Mom chuckled.

"Dad sends regards", I said.

Mom smiled at me. "How's he? It's been a while I have spoken to him."

"He's awesome. But I'm not surprised it's been a while since you talked to him. David nowadays spends most of his time talking to Dad", Jamie smirked.

"Yeah he hasn't got much spare time for old friends. Right Dad? You keep him busy", Brody teased boarding the train with Jamie.

Wes and Charlie shake their head in amusement. Papa narrowed down his eyes on those two.

"What?", Mom chuckled in confusion.

Then she looked at us, then Dad and the back us and her face changed into realisation.

"Huh? Oh my god. Really?", Mom gawked at Papa.

Papa nods with a small smile. "Yup. I got a boyfriend."

"Oh my god", Mom said in absolute surprise and happiness.

"Yeah it was shocking to us as well", Charlie chuckled.

"When did this happen? Forget that. How did this happen? David chose you? You?", Mom teased with a raised eyebrow.

"Excuse you. I'm too happy to be offended by that anyway", Papa shrugs.

Mom smiled impressed. "Not bad. I should have known. Those stares you gave each other in school weren't just nothing", She nods remembering.

"Okay let me tell you I was loyal to you in school, but yeah..maybe yeah", Papa said shrugging.

Mom chuckled shaking her head.

William walked back inside the room alone. He smiled looking at Mom and gestured behind him and that's when I realised Isaac was behind him.

"Come Isaac. Meet your brothers and sister", Mom said with a sweet smile.

My step brother slowly walked towards her, his eyes on us. He leaned on her facing us and mom put her arms around him.

"That is your oldest step brother. Weston. Say hi", Mom said gesturing towards Wes.

"Hey buddy", Wes smiled sweetly.

Isaac waves at him. His face still looking curious yet nervous.

"That's Charlie", Mom continued.

"I hear you like chocolates a lot?", Charlie grinned pulling out a big bar of chocolate from his jacket.

Isaac's face shifted into a big smile. He rushed towards Char looking at the chocolate. Charlie gave it to him with a happy smile on his face.

"Ah ah Isaac. What do we say?", William said with a raised eyebrow.

"Thank you so much", Isaac grinned abruptly hugging Charlie before running back to Mom and standing in front of her.

That made us laugh. Okay he's cute.

"That's James", Mom smiled pointing at him.

"My family calls me Jamie, so you can too", Jamie smiled softly.

Isaac waves at him with a small smile.

"Now that is Brody and Leah", Mom introduced us both together sitting by the fireplace.

"Hello", I smiled. Brody waves at him.

Isaac smiled shyly at us. "Hi."

The next hour we spent having some good and chatting with each other for a while.

Mom put Isaac to bed later as it was past his bedtime already. He was reluctant at first. Mom said he wanted to spend more time with us first, but she convinced him to do that tomorrow.

William I understood to be a good man. I could see how he genuinely made efforts to talk to all of us and get to know us. He was a stranger to us, but it didn't feel like that since he was so outgoing.

He and my father surprisingly got along really well. They had a detailed talk about work, family, food and many other things.

We gathered that William and Isaac once lived in America only. After William's first wife passed away in an accident they shifted to London. Isaac was only two years old then. William wanted to start fresh over here with his young son.

My brothers and I hear him talk to Papa.

"I met Susan here in London about seven years ago. We both got along really well at first. Started dating too. When Isaac was five we decided to date. I wanted him to get to know her and hopefully like her", William said.

"Luckily he did. Then a year later we got married. It's been four years of our marriage now", William explained.

It was nice hearing their story. I thought maybe it might be awkward for Papa or my brothers to hear all that. But they didn't seem to be feeling that. Papa I know was over Mom after the divorce, they're just in good terms now.

Though my brothers didn't say anything about it to me all this while I thought they might be not so welcoming about William. But they seemed to like him. That's when I realised that we all have moved on.

We have our family, an extended family and step siblings. That's a lot, but we like it.

I'm sure my brothers and I will get along with Isaac just fine. My brothers like Grace who might become their step sister since Dad and Papa seem to be serious about their relationship. So I'm assuming Isaac won't be a difficulty.

Wow. Two step siblings. Who would have thought.

"Isaac always wanted siblings. His friends all have elder or younger siblings so he always demanded one from us as well. Didn't know what to tell him really", William chuckled.

We all smile in amusement.

"I can imagine. He must miss company", Papa smiled.

"Yes he did", William nods. "Susan and I don't plan on giving him a new one. I mean she can't after her complicated pregnancy after Leah. Even if she could, we wouldn't plan one. We don't have an option as raising a small baby is not something either of us want now", He explained.

Papa nods in understanding.

"So Isaac hasn't exactly been too understanding about that and we can't blame him he's a child. So we told him that he has 4 step brothers and 1 step sister. Let's just say he has been uncontrollable after that", William chuckled.

We all smiled hearing that. It's sweet and cute.

"Oh yes. He made so many plans to do this and that once you kids arrive here. He'll get past his shy phase by tomorrow. Be ready", Mom smiled looking at us while pouring some water for us.

My brothers and I look at each other and shrug. We can handle it. A younger step brother. Yeah. It'll be fun.
.

.

.

Luca's POV:

I don't believe this. My people couldn't manage one task. How is that even possible?

That girl is just too lucky. Everytime she managed to either escape or just be absent from the place for my people to not be able to capture her.

I will find a way. I can't let this go. That family has already disrespected the Armani by taking away the American base. That was a huge embarrassment.

Now that girl who's suddenly known to be the daughter of Sebastian Kingston is showing attitude. How dare she disrespect me? How dare she challenge me? Who does she think she is? She needs to learn to not mess with me.

Her family is around her and that's why she thinks she's a badass. Without her family, without her brothers and the protection she gets from that mafia she's nothing.

I still haven't forgotten that look she gave me. The way she spoke to me. I won't tolerate it.

My father may have decided to not do anything now, but I won't sit back and let them disrespect our name, our legacy. The world once again needs to know the power of the Armanis. The Italian mafia needs to teach the Kingstons a lesson once again.

This time starting with that girl.

Leah

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter?

Please vote and comment!

Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 279 33
A SWEETER POISON: Who are you when no one is watching? .... How do you destroy a monster, without becoming a monster yourself? .... All her life, May...
728K 17K 74
Book 1 of the 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 series {Duology} 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
Mended By Megan

Teen Fiction

253K 13.7K 52
Two years ago, the Kingston family learned what it meant to stumble through hell with battered hearts and betrayal running deep inside their veins. A...
161K 2.8K 37
Izebel Katz has lived her entire life trapped with her psychotic foster parents. Until one day they are found dead. Suddenly she's being shipped acr...