Family ties

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Leah Stevenson is her name. She lives a happy life unbeknownst of the things that had happened... More

A/N
Introduction
Characters
(1) Flashback
(2) Kingstons & Stevensons
(3) Story
(4) Plan
(5) Attack
(6) Troy
(7) Dean & Chase
(8) Back to LA
(9) Reunited
(10) Home
(11) Old Mafia, New Don
(12) Hostages
(13) Almost caught
(14) News spread
(15) First Day
(16) Plan initiated
(17) A new face
Characters
(18) Plan sucessful
(19) Caught
(20) Finally!
(21) Reunited
(22) Reunited- part (2)
Characters
(23) Meeting her
(24) Revelations
(25) Revelations- part (2)
(26) Shocker
(27) Family huh?
(28) Meeting them again
(29) Official Mafia meet
(30) Dinner
(31) Date?
(32) School
(33) A Problem
(34) Threat
(35) Unexpected guest
(36) Mason's story
(37) Sunday
(38) Bye, mother
(39) Preparations
(40) Annual Mafia Gala
(41) Attack
(42) Truth
(43) Aftermath
(44) Talk
(45) Bad news
(46) Out in the open
(48) Another attack
(49) Vacation?
(50) London
(51) Barely escaped
(52) Goodbye
(53) Matter at hand
(54) Apologise
(55) Intruder
(56) H for Hostage
(57) New plan
(58) Apology
(59) Decisions
(60) Goodbyes
(61) Theo
(62) More problems
(63) Making things right
(64) Sneaking
(65) Anniversary dinner
(66) Anniversary dinner- 2
Thank you!

(47) Living together

4.5K 283 81
By _crazy_hooman_

The very next day arrangements were made for David and Grace to temporarily shift into the Kingston mansion. Their required necessary stuffs and all of their work documents were brought from their house to now here.

The boys as promised had created a comfortable space in their house for both of their guests to live easily without any problem.

Despite the situation at hand the atmosphere of the house was vibrant. The shifting of the two close family members was the reason.

Leah was genuinely by far the happiest she's been. The reason for her happiness was more than one. Firstly, she was elated to live with her entire huge ass family under one roof. Secondly, the strings of lies that had absolutely destroyed all the peace in her life was all out in the open.

A huge weight was off her chest. She was in good terms with both her father and sister. Though they still hadn't entirely come to terms with the whole mafia deal it was not bad either.

That part is still work in progress. Attempts of keeping an open mind and accepting the reality was being focused on.

Sebastian had been on his feet in terms of hospitality for the new company they will have in their home. But mostly he was fussing over his boyfriend to take care of him for his injuries and health.

He was happy to have the opportunity to share the house with his boyfriend no matter what the cause and he was going to make the most of this time as he was aware that this arrangement is temporary.

He walked over to David's room the next morning to check up on him. Since yesterday he's been hovering over him and had only left his boyfriend alone when he saw him sleep soundly the previous night.

He knocks on the door for a heads up before opening it. He found the room empty but soon enough heard the water running in the bathroom.

He waited patiently on the bed and looked around to see the two bags and a big suitcase of David's stuff that the boys and Leah had brought here from the Stevenson house yesterday.

Soon enough the shower went off and the door opened to reveal David wearing one towel around his waist and the other being used by him to wipe his wet hair and face.

David's eyes met Sebastian's who seemed to be in a trance checking him out. He cleared his throat with a small amused smile on his face to get Sebastian's attention.

Sebastian snapped out and stood up. "Good morning. Sleep well?", He asked.

David smiled nodding. "Yes thanks."

Sebastian nods trying very hard not to look all about the man's body and embarrass himself even more. At one point he realised that it was not required to behave in front of David. That man is his boyfriend. He has the right.

"Wait why am I stopping myself from checking you out?", Sebastian frowned.

David chuckled. "Because you have good manners."

"You think so?", He asked.

David nods in reply with a smile.

Sebastian walked towards him with a smirk on his face. He grabbed David by waist and slowly removed the towel and threw it on the floor.

"Now?", He asked with a smirk.

David gasped in embarrassment and frantically pushed Sebastian away and covered himself with the other towel in his hand, a look of panic in his eyes.

"What the hell idiot? You forget this house is filled with 11 kids and one man? Anyone could have walked in!", He scolded him while tucking the towel tight around his waist.

Sebastian grinned and David shakes his head before walking towards his bag and grabbing a T-shirt from there and quickly dressing up.

Sebastian sneaked up on him and hugged him from behind to pull off the other towel as well and locking the man in his arms.

"Oh god Seb! Are you serious! I just told you!", David said frantically trying to push him away so he can fully get dressed.

Sebastian chuckled. "The door's closed and I love my boyfriend. I'm taking the advantage."

"So shameless I swear", David shakes his head.

"Not guilty", Sebastian grinned nuzzling David's neck.

"Well I for one don't want to take any chances. Let me wear my jeans please", David smiled shaking his head.

Sebastian groaned but let him go. He went and took a seat on the bed sighing.

"So you feeling better?", He asked as David got dressed.

"Yeah just gotta bandage his one", David said pointing at his upper arm.

Sebastian nods and patted the seat next to him. He helped him up with it and asked him if it still hurts.

"A little of course. I got injured yesterday Seb", David smiled amused.

Seb sighed nodding. "I came to get you for breakfast", He said then.

"Oh good. I'm hungry and I miss my newspaper", David pouts.

"Come on then", Sebastian chuckled grabbing his hand and standing up.

David and Sebastian walk out of the room just in time to hear a couple shouts. Their attention went down the hall to a room two doors away.

"Brody", Sebastian groaned as he headed off to that room.

David follows him in amusement.

They peek inside the open door of the room to see James and Dean assaulting a sleeping Brody making him angry.

It looked like they were putting some slimy stuff on Brody's head holding a cheshire grin on their face.

Brody was sleeping, well atleast trying to. His face was scrunched and a deep displeased frown rest upon his face.

David and Sebastian look at them with a surprise/confusion on their face. They knew what the goal is here, but they weren't sure what is that thing.

"I swear guys. Don't fuck with me", Brody grit, his eyes still close.

Dean and James didn't seem to be affected at all by their little brother's threat. They then look at each other and nod with a smirk. Jamie grabbed a couple balloons from the floor and arranged them in the bed all around Brody.

"Oh no", Sebastian mutters nervously.

David grimaced beforehand knowing what's the plan here.

And in cue Dean popped a balloon with a pin right near Brody's ear making a loud bursting sound.

Brody flinched extremely hard on his bed waking up no doubt and..yelled in fear.

Dean and Jamie laugh their ass off but don't cease popping more balloons in the room. There seemed to be 20 more. All around Brody.

"Oh god", Sebastian sighs.

"SON OF A BITCH!", Brody yelled.

Just then a room's door opened and Chase walked out casually closing the door after him and walking down the hall nonchalantly like he couldn't hear all the bursting of ballons and Brody's yelling.

Or maybe he's so used to it.

He walked past the room without paying any glance to it but greeted David and Sebastian on the way.

"Good morning Uncle Seb, David. See you downstairs", Chase waved walking away without any reaction.

David looked at him go past them in amusement.

Another door opened and Leah's head pops out with an angry expression. "Who the fuck died?", She frowned.

"Hey language", David scolded her.

Leah pouts and whines.

Another door opened and Emmett's head popped out. "What the heck is Brody yelling like it's the end of the world?", He asked annoyed.

Sebastian pointed at Brody's room which was still loud with bursting balloons and profanities. "Dean and Jamie."

"So? Tell him to knock them off then shut up and sleep. It happens almost everyday", Emmett groans like it wasn't a big deal and shuts his door.

"Exactly. He should be used to it by now", Leah added before slamming her door shut too.

David gawked at their reactions to this. Sebastian sighs.

"I WILL KILL YOU BOTH! GET THE FUCK OUT!", Brody yelled.

Dean and Jamie laugh loudly high fiving.

Another door opened and Weston came out looking like he just woke up, his eyes still sleepy. "God dad. Why is Brody screaming? I was working late last night. Just slept three hours ago", He complained.

"Me too", Theo's room's door opened as well. "One day. One fucking day! Is this too much to ask?", He frowned irritated.

"GET OFF! I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!", Brody yelled.

Sebastian sighs rubbing his forehead in stress sending an apologetic smile to the two. David takes a deep breath hiding his smile.

"Wakie wakie!", Dean cooed.

"Come on little baby, the sun is out already. Go do brushy-brushy", Jamie spoke in baby voice.

Weston and Theodore groan loudly hearing that and lean on their doors with their head banging against it hearing the clear provocation.

"DAD! I NEED MY GUN!", Brody yelled in anger at the top of his voice.

That was the last straw. Finally one last door next to Leah's room opened with a hard slam and Troy stepped out with a very pissed off look on his face.

Leah, Em's door opened and they peek outside curiously. Wes and Theo look at Troy in shock.

He marched up to Brody's room and looked inside. "Shut up you pathetic little weasels! You useless brats I would call you pigs but that will be an insult to them! Common sense has clearly left this house and stupidity has taken over! It's early morning idiots! Respect the sun and it's rays by keeping that your mouth shut!", Troy scolded in frustration before he walked up to his room and opened the door.

"Good morning everyone", He frowned calmly looking at everyone before slamming his door shut.

Everyone flinched with a look of bafflement on their face.

After a couple seconds footsteps could be heard from downstairs as Rowan, Charlie, Grace and Chase appear into the hallway.

"Was that Troy? Did I just hear my son?", Rowan question in shock to no one in particular.

Sebastian in his suprised state turns to him to reply. "It was."

A dead silence filled the hallway. Dean, James and Brody slowly walk out of the room with a baffled face, all the fighting forgotten. Brody having slim on his head.

"Did Troy just yell or am I still sleeping?", Leah asked in disbelief.

"Either we all are sleeping and possibly experiencing the same dream or yes Troy did it", Dean frowned.

Everyone takes a deep breath sharing surprised looks.

"Damn he finally cracked", Charlie muttered.

"So this is how he looks when he's angry. Wow. Couldn't have guessed", Grace said in surprise.

"Apparently he does have a breaking point. I thought he wasn't born with any", Brody stated.

"Well does it really count? I mean he did greet everyone good morning after that..so still kinda makes him a softy", Theodore said possibly.

Weston nods in support.

"He's Troy, Theo. Polite and innocence is his nature. You think this is movie? He won't change one random night. It takes time", Emmett answers.

"True", Theo nods shrugging.

The actual serious conversation over this amused David.

"He's becoming a man now. Less patience, intimidating morning disturbed look. I just got chills. He deserves a cup of tea", Chase grinned.

"No tea. He's 16", Charlie frowned lightly smacking Chase behind his head.

Everyone chuckled.

"You boys realise how mind numbingly annoying you are? My poor son lost his patience for the first time", Rowan frowned.

"Dad I lost it long ago. Kingston brothers are a menace", Chase deadpanned.

Rowan gasped. "Oh shit yes! Chase too was so polite and sweet years ago. Damn..my boys are slowly giving up", He muttered to himself in realisation.

David and Grace chuckled softly.

"And the fact that Dean was responsible both times..damn that says a lot", Leah gave a impressed look to Dean.

Everyone except the guests and Jamie looked at Dean with a hard glare. Dean's eyes went a bit wide and he cleared his throat.

"Not just me. Jamie too", Dean said quickly.

Jamie gasped dramatically looking at Dean at the unexpected betrayal. "It was your idea!"

"You went through with it", Dean shrugs.

"You made it sound appealing!", James counters.

"Sounds like a you problem", Dean smiled.

"Shut up atleast now before Troy comes out with a gun this time", Emmett frowned.

Dean and Jamie nod. Brody punched both of them which no one commented on knowing they deserve it.

"Alright. Now that everyone's awake come down for breakfast", Rowan sighs. "Except Wes and Theo of course."

Those two smile gratefully and head back inside their room to get some sleep. The others decide to get freshened up before having breakfast.

Rowan, Chase, Dean, Charlie, Grace, James head down.

Once the entire hall was clear Sebastian exhales soundly and looks at David. "Welcome to the regular morning scenario of my house."

David snickered. "It was amazing. Clearly having a huge family is awesome. You can never get bored and sometimes you don't need cable."

Sebastian nods grinning. "Yup. Rowan and I have invaluable gems as kids."

.

After 45 minutes, Leah was headed downstairs with a grumpy face.

Rowan, Sebastian and David were the only ones present in the kitchen talking amongst themselves.

"Why did it take you so long to come down? Did you sleep again once we left?", David asked curiously.

Leah hoisted herself on the kitchen counter grumpily.

"Uh oh. What happened?", Sebastian sighs.

"You seem in a fine mood", Rowan smiled.

"Your sons are idiots", Leah frowned.

Rowan and Sebastian look at each other then back at her.

"You really gotta narrow it down honey. Which son? Who's son?", Rowan asked.

"Does it matter? They're all the same", Leah groaned.

Sebastian nods. "Facts."

"Anyway, Charlie's kept that for you", David said pointing at a covered plate.

Leah smiled gratefully and uncovered it to find freshly made waffles. "Wow. What's the occasion!", She said happily.

"Not the most pleasant morning", David replied.

"Oh tell me about it. After that episode Brody took control over my bathroom to pee and shit. He was in there for 30 minutes. Wouldn't open the door no matter how many threats I passed through the other side", Leah grit irritatedly.

"What? Why was he using your bathroom?", Sebastian asked confused.

"Apparently Jamie and Dean thought ruining everyone's morning wasn't enough. They clogged Brody's toilet and you don't wanna know how they did it", Leah grimaced.

"Ugh", Rowan said grossed out.

"God have mercy on us", Sebastian groaned.

David just laughed finding it extremely funny.

"Dad! Don't laugh. I had to wait 30 minutes to brush my teeth. Brody was shitting his entire week's load. And don't get me started on the horrible smell once he left. My soul almost left my body", Leah whines in complain.

David laughed loudly. Rowan grimaced. Sebastian smiled sadly.

.
.

Leah, Brody and Troy had left for school. Their discussion all the way there was involved around the attackers this week.

"Well our brothers did say they'll get through with the attackers today so that we have the address to the hideout of that gang", Troy said while driving.

Brody sighs. "Yes, hopefully we can end this soon enough. We can't expect David and Grace to live their life while constantly watching their backs and also I would prefer you being safe Leah."

"Exactly", Troy said.

"You two think this will end soon? Luca's causing this on purpose. If only he would stay in his house minding his own business", Leah countered.

"I know right. What the hell is wrong with him? He's looking for another war with us or what?", Troy grunted as he drove into the parking area of the school.

Brody scoffed exiting the car. "He's a guy with a very fragile ego guys. Can't tolerate disrespect at all."

With an upset mood they together walk inside the building ending their discussion on the topic to avoid anyone overhearing them.

As soon as they walk inside it was clear something was going on. Students could be heard cheering loudly like it's a freaking party or something.

The three of them spot a crowd formed near the lockers and they headed there curiously. Soon enough they heard the sounds. The so very familiar fighting of boys and banging of lockers.

Leah spotted Hector and Ben, two oldest enemies after Peter and Jackson, throwing punches at each other with blind rage.

Both are the right hands of their respective captains and it was not hard to guess why the crowd was going crazy.

"Seriously this early? How come they managed to piss each other off this early?", Leah wondered.

Brody and Troy had a deep frown on their face when they spotted their friend in the fight. And they had to intervene obviously.

They both pushed passed the other students in the crowd and quickly grabbed both Hector and Ben and pulled them away from each other.

While Troy tried to keep a furious Hector in a tight grip Brody pushed back a very out of control Ben.

"Enough. Stop this", Brody said seriously to both of them.

Ben aggressively pushed Brody's hands away which were on his chest to keep him from pouncing back.

"Hands off me Brody", Ben said angrily.

Brody sent a glare his way itching to punch that face.

"Leave me Troy. I'll break his jaw today", Hector almost yelled in anger trying to escape Troy's arms.

"Don't. He's not worth the trouble you'll face for breaking his jaw", Troy said calmly pushing him away and towards the wall.

The next second a teacher showed up and enquired about the crowd there. The students all quickly dispersed off for their classes not wanting to get into trouble.

Leah left for hers as well. This was surprisingly a frequent occurrence in the school. The historic rivalry between both team players.

The classes passed by in a jiffy. Sky wasn't in school today so the other three at any time they got spare was spent on discussing their football issue.

"I can't believe coach turned his back on the situation", Leah grit as she and Taylor exit their class before lunch.

"He says it's not in his hand. If he could he would let us play the championship, but apparently the principal's clear on this. Only one team. Either the boys or the girls", Taylor said walking by her side.

"And let me guess coach thinks the boys should go for it", Leah said bitterly.

Taylor sighs in annoyance. "Yup. They have better chances of bringing the cup back here he says. He apologized to me for it, but that still doesn't make me feel better."

Leah stooped at the end of the hallway and faced Taylor. "Tell me we're not giving up."

"Of course not. You know I won't. I'm going to discuss this with the principal now. He has to do something for us", She said seriously.

"You're going right now?", Leah asked to which Taylor nodded. "Cool you want me to come?", She asked.

"No. I think I'll do this myself first. If it doesn't work I'm marching the whole team to his office", Taylor said determined.

Leah smirked. "Hell yeah. You have my back."

Taylor smiled. "Alright I'll go now. I'll tell you how it goes next period."

Leah nods in reply and watches Taylor leave towards the principal's office while she then headed towards the lunch room.

Her mind was filled with a lot of things today. She was itching to call up her brothers and ask them if they had any lead with the situation. Also, their football problem was annoying her.

Suddenly her shoulder crashed with someone really hard which almost caused her to lose her balance and the other person to hit the locker accidently.

"Oh shit sorry", Leah said immediately.

"You blind Leah?", Jackson said irritated.

Leah glared at him her apologetic face gone the moment she realised it was him.

"Can't watch where you go? Or you purposely wanted to crash into me or something", He asked shaking his arm that hit the locker.

"Can say the same about you as well", Leah grit.

If it was someone else who had been hurt because of her she would have apologised again. But him, he deserves it even if she didn't mean to bump into him.

"Yeah sure. I have no interest in purposely making sure I see your face around here", Jackson scoffs.

"You- ", Leah began angrily taking a step forward, but then cut herself off and backed off.

She could get into a fight with him which may take a serious turn because it's never just arguments between her and them, but at the moment she had more pressing matters to keep in mind.

If she gets into trouble it will affect her chances in the football team. They all had to stay in good graces to not ruin any chance they might get.

"Forget it", Leah rolled her eyes and continued down the hall.

"Ooo you walked out of a fight with me? That's a first. If only you knew messing with me is not up your calibre every time we see each other here", Jackson mocked her.

She didn't pay attention and continued walking.

The rest of the day passed by quick and soon enough Leah and her brothers were heading back home in their car. She was driving.

"You know Shane wouldn't stop following us", Troy said looking behind.

"It's his job Troy. The Don's orders", Brody sighed looking at the car in the mirror.

"Yep. He has to be there for our protection", Leah smiled.

Troy hummed and sat back. He didn't enjoy having people follow or hover him. It made him conscious, but he knew there is no choice.

Once they reached home they quickly head inside hoping for some news. Chase, Dean, Jamie were the only ones home.

"Wes, Theo or our fathers aren't home yet. Once they come we'll know", Chase informed them.

"Oh man. That's a long wait", Brody grunted plopping down on the couch.

"You can have the extra waffles Chase made some time ago. It's in the kitchen, both waffles and melted chocolate", Dean said punching on popcorn.

Troy was up immediately happily. Brody looked at Troy with pleaded eyes asking him to get some for him.

Leah got up as well. "Is it hot and fresh?", She asked hopefully headed towards the kitchen.

"It's not my poop from this morning Leah. It's melted chocolate. It's tasty even if you eat it cold and dry", Dean comments.

"Ugh!", Brody gags.

Troy glared at Dean. Leah picked up her shoe and beats him with it.

"You had to?", Chase frowned.

Dean just laughed.

.
.
After two hours almost everyone was present in the living room.

"So, we came through with the attackers. I have an address were we can possibly find the remaining gang members", Theo informed everyone.

"Oh finally!"

"Thank god"

"Hell yeah"

"I'm ready to kick some ass"

Everyone happily started talking around among themselves making plans already.

"None of you are going", Weston announced killing the mood immediately.

Silence filled the room in seconds. Then the arguments sprang up again.

"Oh come on seriously?!", Leah exclaimed.

"Why not?!", Dean counters.

"I want to be part of it", Chase frowned.

"Me too", Jamie said.

"You could use all the help from us, you know", Troy said softly.

Weston and Theo sigh looking at their fathers who raised their hands in surrender not intervening.

Every one of them was looking forward to be a part of this mission. They were angry enough to want to be in action.

"Wes, Owen and I are going with some members. It's final", Theo said seriously.

The younger ones began to argue but Weston stopped them.

"Nothing is going to change our mind so you better follow orders instead of arguing with us", He said finally.

"You can't do that. We want to join you. We talked about this", Dean argued.

"Exactly. You said I can help and you know I have experience with gangs", Leah countered.

Weston and Theodore look at each other jaw clenched.

"I am going", Brody grunts.

"Same", Jamie and some others said.

"I said none of you are coming. Didn't you hear that?", Weston said sternly.

"Follow orders alright? For once listen to us. We better not hear any more arguments about this. We'll tell you when we need you. This discussion is over", Theo said in his Don voice.

Em and Charlie sigh looking at the younger ones.

Leah, Brody, Troy, Chase are grumbled angrily and left the living room heading up the stairs. Dean and Jamie left soon after when they see that those two really won't budge.

Weston groaned. "They're angry now. Great."

Theo sighs. "They'll be fine."

"Yeah Wes. They won't get it now, but it's for their own safety", Emmett said.

"I know but it's just...never mind", Weston exhales.

He hates seeing any of them upset, but nothing can be done about it. Theo and he decided they won't come along as it's dangerous to raid a gang's hideout.

"Thanks for helping you two", Theo said sarcastically to Sebastian and Rowan.

Rowan shrugs. "It was your call to make and we told you we won't say anything."

"Some decisions are to made as Dons. You exactly did that so it's good", Sebastian said.

"Yes, but they'll understand better if you two say something. They don't argue with you guys", Weston said with a small frown.

"Wes, Rowan and I can't always be there to make things easy for you. Learn to handle your siblings when you're managing a mafia now. You can't always depend on your father", Sebastian said seriously.

Weston looked down sighing.

"But Dad, you realise they're stubborn sometimes", Theo said softly.

"Sometimes? They're always like that. You need to know when to be strict with them. You're their Dons. Show them the difference between elder brothers and Dons. They can't always act like kids and get their way", Rowan and seriously.

"Exactly. I agree with Uncle Rowan", Charlie nods.

"Me too. Why do you think Char and I scold them now and then for their mistakes? They shouldn't be pampered", Emmett said crossing his arms across his chest.

Theo and Wes sigh deeply and glance at each other.

It's true that in comparison to Char and Em they were never that strict with their siblings and even then they got the respect of being the oldest. But they all were younger then, they're growing up now.

They both knew their fathers were right.

"Be ready to see some sulky faces for a few days", Theo said to Wes.

"And the silent treatment", Wes added nodding.

"Ugh god I hate when they do that", Theo frown.

Charlie and Emmett chuckled. Rowan and Sebastian smile.
.
.

At dinner

As expected the younger ones were giving the silent treatment to Wes and Theo. Except those two everyone were amused seeing that because it was funny.

"Um..Jamie could you pass me some sauce?", Theo asked with a small smile.

James bit his lip looking at his plate of food. It was probably the hardest for him to ignore them. He likes talking..a lot.

Theo sighs deeply when he get any reaction out of him. Emmett passed the him whatever he needed with a small smile.

Everyone else noticed it, but didn't say anything just glanced at them. Rowan and Sebastian look at each other knowingly.

David and Grace were extremely confused. They were by now used to the noisy environment and the energetic kids around here.

"Alright what's going on?", David asked abandoning his food. "Since I came back from work I can see some tension around here. Anything wrong?", He asked.

"Nothing David. Just the usual kids being kids", Charlie smiled sweetly.

David frowned in confusion while the younger ones glared at Charlie.

"For the first time Wes and Theo said no to something and they're acting out. Nothing serious", Emmett waved it off.

"Oh really?", Leah narrowed her eyes down at him.

"Yes. Brats", Emmett and Charlie scoff.

That was enough for another set of argument to unfold at the dinner table.

While the younger ones were screaming and shouting to make their point and defend their behaviour Charlie and Emmett were not about to accept that attitude because it's disrespectful.

Weston and Theo sigh deeply massaging their forehead.

David raised an eyebrow looking at his friends. Rowan and Sebastian shrugged back not planning to get involved.

"Guys guys calm down", Grace tried to stop the argument but it didn't work. They hardly heard her.

"Typical teenagers I swear", Charlie scoffs.

"Oh yeah? Then you're bossy adults", Brody retorted.

"To handle you babies we have to be", Emmett smiled sweetly.

"Babies?!", Dean repeated deeply offended.

David watches it all with shock.

Grace tried to calm them over and over. "Char, Em common atleast you two stop. Let it be", She said softly.

"No Grace you see them? They're such kids. They want to be treated as adults but they can't behave like one", Emmett replied to her.

"Grace don't listen to them. They're just trying to get you to their side", Chase frowned.

"Exactly. They're mean and unreasonable", James added.

"Unreasonable?! Are you serious?", Charlie said annoyed.

Wes and Theo rub their faces in exhaustion.

"But what happened exactly", Grace asked curiously.

"Tomorrow we are about to raid the gang's hideout, the same one that attacked you guys. Wes and Theo clearly told them they can't join as it's dangerous. But they won't let it go infact they're arguing about it", Emmett replied.

"They are the Dons, our leaders alright and they are not wrong, but these idiots can't understand that and giving this cold shoulder to our elder brothers because they won't take them to a dangerous mission", Charlie explained.

Grace's face turned into realisation. She takes a deep breath looking at Weston and Theo who gave her a knowing look.

"When they put it like that surely we look like brats. But it's not that alright?", Leah frowns.

"Yeah. We want to help them. We want to have their back there", Troy said.

David sighs realising the situation. He glanced at his best friends who were merely spectating and not doing anything about this.

"Alright enough boys and Leah. Everyone calm down", David spoke up.

Everyone went silent and turned their attention towards him.

"I'm sorry but I'm on your elder brothers side on this one. I think they're right", David said.

"What? David seriously?", Brody whines.

"Not you too", Chase frowned.

"Sorry boys. You know any other time I would be on your side. But they have a point. It's not safe for you to be there. Heck it's not safe for any of you to be there", David said with a small smile.

"Oh come on Dad", Leah groaned.

"Enough Leah seriously. Wes and Theo know what's good and best for you. They're your Dons and elder brothers right? Shouldn't you listen to them", Grace said seriously.

"You too!?", James said in a defeated voice.

Grace shrugs with a small smile.

"I think safety is important. Your brothers are merely protecting you so I do think you are being unreasonable. They don't deserve that treatment", David said softly.

Rowan and Sebastian smile a bit knowing he might actually get through them. The boys actually like and respect David so his opinion might just be taken into account.

And that's what happened. The younger ones sighed deeply, took their time to think it over and silently communicated with each other with their expressions.

"Come on", Grace smiled.

"Alright. Fine. We're sorry", Leah sighs.

The boys mutter apologies too one by one looking at Wes, Theo then Char and Em.

Weston and Theodore smiled gratefully looking at David and mouthed 'thank you' to which they got an understanding smile and nod back. Char and Emmett high-fived Grace.

Rowan nudged his brother with a wide grin on his face. Sebastian smiled nodding at him. He knew at the moment how much this family values his boyfriend and his daughter.

His eyes met David's and they knew this could work. This relationship can have a future from family perspective.

Their eyes shifted to Leah simultaneously who was dramatically trying to coax Theo to forgive her who in turn was acting like he didn't hear her with a smug smile on his face.

They just needed to know what Leah thought about that. Her opinion matters to them. They needed to have the talk soon.
.
.

The next day Wes, Theo and Owen were all geared up and ready to attack the base of the gang that had caused so much trouble to their family.

"Everyone in position?", Owen spoke through the ear piece.

"Yes sir", The men replied.

They are all just outside the old abandoned building hiding there to not be seen. They have covered the area from all sides and had a full proof plan to capture this gang.

Weston and Theo nod looking at each other from the opposite sides of the entrance wall then signalled Owen, guns ready in their hand.

"On my count", Owen spoke. "I..2..3 go!", He signalled to go.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter? I wrote it in a hurry as I didn't have much time.

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.9K 45
[COMPLETED] It was a sunny day, the weather was perfect for a nice picnic and having fun. It was a day like that when a tragedy struck in the life of...
Mended By Megan

Teen Fiction

253K 13.7K 52
Two years ago, the Kingston family learned what it meant to stumble through hell with battered hearts and betrayal running deep inside their veins. A...
160K 2.8K 37
Izebel Katz has lived her entire life trapped with her psychotic foster parents. Until one day they are found dead. Suddenly she's being shipped acr...
128K 3.6K 50
Everything seemed to be going well for the King family. All kids were happy, heathy, and cared for. Until one day the King's princess was taken from...