Boyfriend wants to die with m...

By Xiaoshuo_

Yunluxing is a sociopath, abbreviated as neurosis. Qi Fengmian is a recognized medical genius, as well as Yun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 49

209 2 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 49

    The woman's name was Chen Yuling. She looked at the little girl who was sobbing reluctantly, hardened her heart, and pushed her eyes towards Yun Luxing and the others with red eyes.

    She was afraid that Yun Luxing and the others would not believe it, so she tried to explain: "Don't worry, she was not born to me. I usually treat her badly, and I will definitely not miss me after I leave with you."

    Yun Luxing stared at her blankly. , After a long silence, he said, "But I can't take her away."

    Chen Yuling froze in place. Even though she knew from the beginning that the ending was likely to be like this, but after being rejected by Yun Luxing and the others, she still couldn't help feeling disappointed.

    Not for myself, but for the little girl. She is in a difficult situation now. After getting the crystal, she may not be able to successfully obtain powers, and may even become a monster. In any way, it was better for the little girl to follow Yun Luxing than to follow her.

    But at the same time, when she was rejected, she breathed a sigh of relief, perhaps because she was worried about Yun Luxing and the others, or because she was reluctant to rely on her little girl. In short, she pursed her lips and tried to open her mouth to pray again, but in the end she didn't say it.

    Yun Luxing and the tearful little girl looked at each other and couldn't help whispering, "You are so important to each other, why did you send her away? This is abandonment."

    Chen Yuling and the little girl are like Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian . Redeeming and perfecting each other, they are each other's fullness and shadow.

    Chen Yuling understood the deep meaning of Yun Luxing's words, her expression was startled, and there were faint tears in her eyes. She squeezed the crystal she'd just received, thinking, yeah, her worst moment looks to be over soon. Now that she has obtained crystals, and maybe has powers, why would she want to send the little girl away?

    The little girl has been abandoned by her family once. If she is abandoned by herself again, will she still trust others in the future? Is this really good for kids?

    After thinking about it, Chen Yuling's expression relaxed. She apologized to Yun Luxing and the others, of course the other party said it was okay. Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian left soon. It was getting late today. It was not possible for them to buy so much water this time, and they had to ask others to buy more and bring them back together.

    Everything is precious post-apocalyptic, especially with a little less oil. It takes four or five hours to go back and forth from City A to the base, which consumes a lot of oil.

    Chen Yuling looked at Qi Fengmian's back, pursed her lips tightly, and was about to take the little girl's hand home, when a sharp female voice came from beside her: "Chen Yuling! I've been caught! If someone hadn't told me , I didn't know you were going to sell Dotty!"

    After hearing this voice, Chen Yuling's face instantly turned ugly. The little girl even hugged her legs tightly and hid herself back, looking at the angry approaching person with big eyes uneasily.     The other party was a mean-looking middle-aged woman. She pounced on Chen Yuling and the others, grabbed Chen Yuling's thin arm tightly, stretched out her hand and pinched the other party, and occasionally kicked the little girl hiding behind Chen Yuling.     Chen Yuling took the child into her arms, looked at the mad woman with vigilance, and said coldly: "Yun Jing'an, if you make trouble again, I will call you a patrol to maintain the law and order!"     There are law and order regulations near the base. Fighting is strictly prohibited in the trading market.     Yun Jingan's movements paused, in the end she was unwilling to pinch her, and she wanted to grab the child. Although she was really worried that the other party called the police, she still said: "You go and sue! I'm going to sue you for selling my daughter!"     Chen Yuling looked at her colder and colder: "It was you who stopped ordering, think about it. You sold her to change the medicine to see a doctor for your son, and I rescued her from someone else's hand with food, but you don't want to support her, and now you come to rob her, what do you want!"     Yun Jingan stubbed her neck: "Anyway, I confiscated your food, you return my daughter to me, or you will give me the supplies again! Didn't someone give you crystals today, you like a little bit so much, so buy her again. "

    Next to her was a young girl in her twenties. She was beautiful and she was a college classmate with Chen Yuling, but she looked many years younger than her.

    She looked at the little girl hiding behind Chen Yuling, holding the hand of the woman who was making trouble, and her voice was surprised: "Auntie, is that milk in her hand?"

    Her eyes flashed with excitement, but her mouth was soft. With a deep sigh, "Haohao has been clamoring to eat these recently, but unfortunately there is no chance... He is hungry and thin."

    ...

    Yun Luxing still doesn't know that she is very lucky to have passed away with her former 'relatives' It's been over, but after more than ten years, even if we meet, it is estimated that she will not recognize who the other party is.

    After leaving the little girl and Chen Yuling, Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian continued to look for water.

    A few hours later, Qi Fengmian and the others bought a lot of water until the car could no longer hold it, and they left the market and planned to go back.

    The old man who was in charge of registering the entry and exit certificates for them was still staying under the familiar shed. When he heard that Qi Fengmian and the others were not planning to stay near the base for one night, he raised his drooping eyelids and raised his voice a few degrees: "You want to catch the night road?"

    Qi Fengmian responded in silence, and the people around him suddenly looked at him in disbelief. The old man glanced at the sky, it was getting dark outside.

    He guessed that Qi Fengmian might be a fourth-order ability user, and he also considered that the other party would spend a lot of time in the trading market, so he deliberately waited here. In his thinking, Qi Fengmian should stay overnight at the base before going on the road after seeing dark after shopping, so that he can have enough time to convince the other party to stay at the base.

    His estimate was accurate, and it was getting dark now, but who knew that Qi Fengmian and the others did not follow common sense and insisted on leaving the base. The plan was broken. Seeing Qi Fengmian's serious expression, the old man had to persuade him: "Night is the time for monster activities, and you said that you are from City A. There are many monsters in the distance, even if you are a high-level ability user, face it. We should be more cautious in situations like this.”

    Although he is old, his words are very sincere. In addition to his own careful thinking, it is more out of the importance of high-level ability users. Monsters are rampant, and human beings are struggling. Time has proved that the future era belongs to evolved humans, that is, superhumans. Every high-level superpower is a precious wealth of human society.

    Qi Fengmian was able to reach the fourth-order ability at such a young age, which showed that his ability and strength were very outstanding. This is the loss of their base and the entire city of A.

    The gap between high-level power users and low-level power users cannot be made up by quantity. If you want to deal with high-level monsters, you can only rely on high-level power users. The role of the hot weapons once invincible by humans can play in it. Very few indeed. In the latter stage of the apocalypse, if there are no high-level abilities in the base, the final end will only be a breeding base for monsters.

    The old man sighed deeply.

    A city base is worthy of being a large base that still exists in the late apocalypse. Qi Fengmian noticed that there are many third-order ability users in the base, and there is also a fourth-order ability user who is advancing. Qi Fengmian could see that the old man in front of him was already a third-order ability. He knew that the other party probably thought he was a fourth-order ability, and he did not reveal his own strength.     Facing the old man's kind reminder, Qi Fengmian

    nodded lightly in thanks, and then insisted, "We'll go back tonight."

The ability and strength will be greatly changed and improved. For example, the change of Qi Fengmian's shadow, etc., night vision is also one of them.

    If he was still Tier 4, he wouldn't ask Dalian Ye to return, but now that he has reached Tier 5, the night has become his home. His shadow can be integrated with the night, and under the protection of the shadow, he will naturally not care about the monsters on the road.

    Seeing Qi Fengmian insist, the old man just frowned. He had some guesses in his heart, so he cautiously stopped talking.

    After Qi Fengmian left, he looked at the other party's back with deep eyes.

    After a while, he asked the soldiers stationed next to him, "Has Liu'er advanced to the next stage?" After receiving a negative reply, he sighed and muttered to himself, "Oh, it will come again."

    The largest trading base in City A is here. As long as Qi Fengmian and the others want to change the water and purify the soil, they must come here to exchange materials. The plans and speculations that he did not complete today will also be revealed at that time.

    After a while, someone behind him ran over with a look of joy, and whispered, "Admiral has successfully evolved."

    Yamashita.

    Qi Fengmian, who started the car, suddenly stopped. Yun Luxing was a little sleepy after a busy day. She stared blankly at Qi Fengmian, who was indifferent, and yawned: "What's wrong?"

    In fact, she and Qi Fengmian made the decision to go home all night tonight. The Xiaosun family was separated, and Lao Wu and Zhang Tiancai were at home alone. What if they jumped off the building after thinking they were eaten when they didn't return home at night? Yun Luxing knew Zhang Tiantian and the others very well, and this was what the two of them could do.

    Qi Fengmian shook his head, started the car and slowly drove away from the base behind him, and said indifferently, "That person has successfully evolved."

    Yun Luxing looked puzzled, Qi Fengmian saw that she was bored, so he had to tell her a story like: "Gao Gao There will be a faint feeling between the superpower users, I felt that he was breaking through before, and now it is confirmed that it is the fifth order."

    Yun Luxing turned to the side, looked at him driving, and asked: "Why are you so familiar with it? , do you know?"

    Qi Fengmian seemed to remember something, smiled lightly, and replied simply: "There was an intersection in my last life, but not in this life." Yun Luxing didn't think it was strange, after all, Qi Fengmian in the previous life was a different person. The top existence among the capable, and the person who evolved in the base at this moment also looks very good, and the geniuses probably know each other.

    Thinking of this, Yun Luxing said with some melancholy: "When can I be so powerful."

    Qi Fengmian hinted: "You can too."

    Yun Luxing shook her head honestly. As a scumbag, she knew very well the gap between herself and a genius. She felt she couldn't.

    Qi Fengmian said in a deep voice, "You can." Of course, he didn't comfort Yun Luxing empty-handed. After he guessed the effect of the opponent's power, he knew that his stupid child would have a high IQ without reincarnating.

    Therefore, the difference between Yunluxing and the geniuses she thought was the god of learning was only the distance of time. As long as she works hard to learn and improve her abilities, the potential in her IQ will be fully realized. The potential of ordinary people's brains has only been developed by 10%-15%, and most of them have not been developed. It is conceivable how much potential the future Yunluxing has.

    Qi Fengmian knew the truth, but Yun Luxing didn't. She looked at Qi Fengmian carefully for a while, and found that the other party was serious, not perfunctory, but really thought so.

    After discovering this fact, Yun Luxing shook her head, sighed earnestly, and complained, "Qi Fengmian, you are wrong." She thought, how much Qi Fengmian loves her, otherwise why would she see her with such a thing? thick filter.

    Qi Fengmian was amused by her words. He coughed lightly and said in the same serious tone, "Okay then."

    He smiled and asked, "Does Xiao Luzhu want to call herself an idiot?"

    After hearing Qi Fengmian's words, Yun Luxing was dumbfounded. She doesn't like people hypocritically complimenting herself as a genius, but she also won't admit that she thinks she's a fool.

    Only then did she realize that she had just accidentally said the wrong thing. She secretly glared at Qi Fengmian, who was giggling, and whispered, "I'm going to sleep."

    Seeing that her ears were turning red, Qi Fengmian deliberately teased her: "You haven't spoken yet? Stupid?"

    Yun Luxing was a little shy . She covered her ears and raised her voice slightly: "I'm asleep!"

    ——[Xiaoluzhu seems to be really stupid. ]

    Yun Luxing turned her back to Qi Fengmian, and angrily made a note in the small book of revenge in her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 2.4K 10
𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝖷𝖣 ( 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘵- ) ➪𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙙...
7.8K 61 6
Short Title : LISFWFDO Alternate Title : 降智女配,在线等死[快穿] Status : Completed Author : Wei Ke Source : MTLNovel Novel Summary Every novel has a low IQ...
50.9K 2.3K 39
Honey Springfield was called the Handlers 'favourite' - a nickname she despised right down to the bones of her very existence - almost as much as she...
67.4K 1.3K 71
Lu Yuan woke up and found that she hadn't lived long in the book before being matched by a cannon fodder. In order for her to survive, Lu Yuan should...