Chapter 33

Chapter 33 [Two in One]

    Feeling the warm touch on her cheeks, what Yun Luxing sees in front of her eyes is the image of her drinking Qi Fengmian and falling into a pool of blood. She suddenly asked the topic that had been bothering her for a long time: "Qi Fengmian, why aren't you afraid of

    death?" Seeing Yun Luxing's sad expression, Qi Fengmian asked hesitantly, "Is Xiao Luzhu worried about death?" Afraid of death, he only worried that Yunluxing would be sad.

    Yun Luxing held her face and whispered, "It's a little bit, but it's not like that. A person's life is a given, it's only a few decades, I know."

    Although Yun Luxing wanted to live, she Not afraid of death either. Together with Qi Fengmian, she would paint portraits, make coffins, find tombstones, and think about epitaphs.

    Both she and Qi Fengmian were still alive in this world, but they had already made adequate preparations for their departure.

    Yun Luxing said to herself, the moment she looked back, she bumped into Qi Fengmian's worried eyes, she paused for a moment, and said in a soft voice, "Actually, I'm not very greedy, I just want to be happy for a while. In a while."

    She looked at Qi Fengmian and said very seriously: "Every minute and every second of the time with you is very happy, so happy that I can't bear to die. If I can stay with you all the time, how much more OK."

    Decades are neither long nor short. For Yun Luxing, every day with Qi Fengmian is full of surprises and surprises, and she likes her current life.

    Qi Fengmian looked at her bright eyes and remained silent for a long time.

    It is difficult to describe his mood at this time. It is like the pond water in early spring, which will melt, and the cold pond water has a bit of spring feeling, and it is like the cherry blossoms in March, blooming in the lingering spring breeze. His heart, which has been locked and closed for many years, was hit by the girl's serious eyes and words, and it became soft and throbbing.

    Qi Fengmian never asked for anything in return for Yunluxing's efforts, because Yunluxing was worth it. She never lied, she was so good and cute, she remembered his goodness clearly, and hung on it in her heart bit by bit.

    She is not greedy, she is not arrogant, she is not arrogant. As much as she got, she did her best to repay the other party, and always treated people sincerely. To tell the truth, this kind of behavior is too honest, whether it is interpersonal or emotional, Yun Luxing is like a 'stupid' student.

    Such a cloud dew star is like a glimmer of light in a dim world. Many people like Yunluxing. Who wouldn't want to make a kind and sincere friend?

    Even in Zhongyun Hospital, Yun Luxing was always surrounded by many people. Some of them are nurses and doctors, and some are employees such as Xiao Wang, but most of them are patients such as Lao Wu and Zhang Tiantian.

    Zhang Tiancai is a very xenophobic genius. His interpersonal relationship in Zhongyun Hospital is not good. He is always alone, but he is willing to teach Yun Luxing to paint. Although he is always noisy with Yun Luxing, everyone knows that he likes Yun Luxing very much.

    Zhang Tiancai hates socializing, but he will paint a portrait for Yun Luxing. When it comes to Yun Luxing, he and Lao Wu will immediately give up the idea of ​​suicide, and go with the ignorant Yun Luxing without hesitation.

    When Qi Fengmian first arrived at Zhongyun Hospital, he thought that Zhang Tiancai was one of his rivals in love, and was very wary of this. But later he discovered that Zhang Tiancai was not an exception. There are many, many people in Zhongyun Hospital who like Yunluxing like him.