Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    16

    Yun Luxing, who was praised, happily went to search for her beloved snacks, while Qi Fengmian stayed where she was, staring at her lively back for a long time.

    His eyes were tender and soft, and he casually thought, what would he do without Yun Luxing.

    If there is no cloud dew star in this world, what kind of boring and lonely the world will be.

    - [It's better to die. ]

    ...

    Because it is a supermarket that supplies the villa area alone, although the store is off the beaten track, everything inside is readily available.

    Yun Luxing picked and chose, and quickly chose a lot of food and a few boxes of mineral water, just when she was struggling about whether to get an extra box of water. Qi Fengmian came over.

    He glanced at the time and said, "Get the food. It's 14 o'clock. We need to go to the gas station later, and come back before dark at night."

    After the end of the world, the time of day will gradually shorten. It will be dark after a while, and some monsters that have evolved or have not found their prey will come out again to hunt for food. Compared to humans, monsters are more mobile at night.

    When Yun Luxing and Qi Fengmian left, there were still many things left in the supermarket, but there was no room in the car. Yun Luxing has some regrets, thinking about moving out tomorrow.     The monsters that were successfully hunted in the post-apocalyptic world all hid in the dark to evolve, and now is the best time for survivors to breathe. When they've all evolved, it won't be as easy as it is now. So she and Qi Fengmian are planning to store supplies during this time and make adequate preparations.     Before leaving, Qi Fengmian walked to the corpse of the female worm, searched inside with an axe, and finally picked out a transparent crystal. He put the things in the plastic bag he carried with him, and threw them to Yun Luxing who was dazed by the side. He said, "Take it and play."     Yun Luxing stared at the sudden extra thing in his arms and said in a daze, "What is this?"     Qi Fengmian Go ahead: "Crystals."

    Qi Fengmian told Yun Luxing that after the end of the world, monsters will basically complete their evolution within a week, and then slaughter the humans who have just had a breather. Crystals grow in the brains of evolved monsters.

    In fact, whether it is an evolved monster or a power user, this transparent crystal will grow in their body, and the crystal contains the energy that can allow humans and monsters to absorb evolution.     And as the level of monster evolution is getting higher and higher, the energy contained in the crystal in the opponent's body is also increasing. Humans may gain or enhance powers using these crystals, but also have a high chance of turning into monsters.     But it is probably due to the different direction of genetic evolution, the same kind of crystals cannot be used by the same kind, that is to say, humans can only improve their strength by killing monsters, not by hunting and killing their own kind. And when humans reabsorb monster crystals, they are easily assimilated.     Qi Fengmian said, "I remember that there has been an evolved monster at the nearby gas station for the past two days. Let's go and have a look today."     The monsters in the post-apocalyptic era are basically busy looking for a place to evolve at this time. Now it is best to stock up on food and kill them. Time for dead monsters to take the lead.     in the car.     Yun Luxing held her own kitchen knife, a bag of potatoes and tomatoes, and a few small peppers in her arms, ready to take back and plant. It was the end of the world, and Yunluxing decided to serve all vegetables in the greenhouse of her villa.     Since she was inexperienced for the first time, she decided to grow potatoes and tomatoes that seemed to feed well. She approached Qi Fengmian and said, "Do you know how to grow vegetables?"     Qi Fengmian said, "...There are a few books on agronomy at home. I'll take a look at it at night."     Yun Luxing, who successfully threw the pot out, was immediately happy.     After thinking for a while, she suddenly asked, "Qi Fengmian, tell me about the post-apocalyptic events." In her previous life, Yun Luxing became a ghost after her death, and her memory of the world was hazy. Can't remember.     She found that the end of the world was more dangerous than she thought. Just now, the worm was ugly and big and would spit. It had sharp teeth on its head, and they came in and out in groups. As a result, Qi Fengmian also said that this worm was too weak. Usually only eat corpses.