Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Who would be willing to die for someone they don't love

    Xiaosun's parents do not want Xiaosun to take risks for them. Although Old Wu Xinshan offered to help them, they were in their tens of years old, so of course they were embarrassed and actually agreed to take advantage of others. Xiao Sun's parents looked at Zhang Tiancai with a stern face, and explained it earnestly, lest the other party be angry.

    After all, both of them are ordinary people, and they may not be able to live long in the apocalypse. If one day they unfortunately die, Xiao Sun can only rely on Lao Wu and his few patients to take care of him. So Xiaosun's parents didn't want to offend Zhang Tiancai and Lao Wu, including Yun Luxing.

    Xiaosun's parents are sincere, but Yun Luxing and old Wu Zhangcai are a little complicated.

    The three of them are typical representatives of being abandoned by their families, so they have a particularly good relationship with the same fate. Although Xiao Sun is also mentally ill, his parents have been steadfast to him for more than ten years and sent him to a mental hospital because his illness became more and more serious in the later stage, and he could only be sent for treatment. Even so, Xiaosun's parents did not give up Xiaosun, and often came to see Xiaosun.

    So Xiao Sun is one of the luckiest patients in Zhongyun Hospital besides Yun Luxing. Everyone is guessing that if there is no end of the world, maybe after a period of treatment, Xiao Sun will be picked up by his family after his illness and will go out to live a normal life.

    But it's the end of the world.

    But the end of the world did not stop Xiaosun's parents from coming to him. An ordinary couple who arrived at Zhongyun Hospital for the first time in the short and chaotic time at the end of the apocalypse, everyone thought it was incredible. Maybe this is the love of parents.

    Compared with Yun Luxing, who was sent in by his parents when he was a child, Lao Wu, who was sent in by his son and daughter-in-law when he was old, and Zhang Tiancai, who was abandoned by his parents, Xiao Sun is lucky to be someone from another world.

    Thinking of this, everyone looked at Xiao Sun, who was obediently sitting beside him in a daze, without saying a word.

    Aware of everyone's attention, Xiao Sun gave Zhang Tiancai a shy smile. His face was pink, and he whispered a little embarrassedly: "Brother Zhang Tiantian, when you paint me, can you add a few mushrooms to the painting? I want colorful ones."

    Zhang Tiancai stared at him, then slowly looked away, snorted, "I don't."

    "Oh." Xiao Sun's skin is very white, his eyelashes are long, and he has a handsome appearance. He is a very well-behaved boy.

    He didn't get angry when he was rejected. He nodded obediently and said, "Okay, you can play freely with that brother

    Zhang Tiancai." Zhang Tiantian said sourly: "I won't draw for you."

    Xiao Sun: I don't know . Why, why is he angry.

    Xiaosun's parents are also very embarrassed. They want to smooth things out, but they are embarrassed.

    Yunluxing is reading a book. After hearing this, she took a break and said to Xiao Sun's parents who were at a loss: "Don't worry about Zhang Tiancai. He has a dead fish eye for three hundred and sixty-five days, as if everyone owes him money.

    She nodded and said with self-affirmation: "Artists are like this." Xiaosun's parents

    looked at each other in dismay. Before the end of the world, they were also rich and bought a lot of art. Do you really know that artists are like this? Seeing their confused expressions, Old Wu had seen cultural inheritors after all. After thinking about it, he added: "Other artists don't know, but the artists in Zhongyun Hospital are like this." Also counted.