Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    With the base far behind, Qi Fengmian and Yun Luxing set foot on Lu, who went home. The shadow Tathagata generally guards around the vehicle. The monsters in the dark night are extremely aggressive, and they pounce from time to time, trying to swallow their prey. They were menacing, but in the end they all silently disappeared into the strange shadows beneath their feet.

    Soft music was playing in the car, Yun Luxing had finished reading the book in the future tense, and couldn't help staring at the moonlight in a daze. She is no longer sleepy.

    The night was dark, and the road was silent on both sides, except for the heavy footsteps and gasps of the eyeing monsters. Yun Luxing looked at the dim moon above her head, and suddenly said, "Qi Fengmian, I just heard the moon speak."

    Qi Fengmian didn't pay attention to the car either. He raised his eyebrows when he heard the words, and responded calmly. "Didn't you say you can only hear the voice in my heart?"

    Qi Fengmian still doesn't know whether Yun Luxing's so-called second power is true or not, but when he thinks of the other party's power, he can only hear the voice in his heart, On the one hand, he regretted the uselessness of the opponent's ability, but on the other hand, he couldn't help but feel a faint joy in his heart.

    The two of them are unique to each other. Yun Luxing's second one verifies this, otherwise, why would she only hear her own heart?

    Qi Fengmian didn't follow the routine, Yun Luxing didn't know what to do next.

    When she was still thinking about what she should say, Qi Fengmian laughed softly, followed her patiently and asked gently, "What did the moon say?"

    Qi Fengmian's voice was very pleasant, as clear and clean as a spring. , but it was mixed with a faint smile. Yun Luxing was no longer angry, she secretly smiled, then tried her best to keep her face serious, and complained, "Moon said, you just scolded me."

    Qi Fengmian knew that she was not in good spirits at that time. 's ability played a role, and I heard myself calling her a fool.

    The corners of his lips were raised, his eyes were as gentle as water, he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel, and asked softly, "Is the moon an idiot?"

    The moon that Yun Luxing said was of course herself. She was scolded as an idiot again. She glared at Qi Fengmian and complained, "You bullied me again."

    She said, "I think I've been smarter recently." Saying that, Yun Lu Xing was angry, she decided not to talk to Qi Fengmian, she was going to continue pretending to be asleep!

    Qi Fengmian deliberately asked her: "I said the moon, why are you angry?"

    Yun Luxing stopped talking.

    Qi Fengmian said slowly again: "There are thousands of words in my heart that I love you, and I love you all the time, but the moon only heard the word "idiot.

    " With a serious expression and a bit of indifference, she said, "You said, is she an idiot?"

    Yun Luxing stared blankly at Qi Fengmian's eyes, and the depression in her heart no doubt dissipated.

    The moonlight is dim. Qi Fengmian leaned on his side, with a high nose bridge and handsome facial features. When he raised his eyebrows to look at her, Taohua's eyes were clearly filled with her reflection and sincere love.

    Yun Luxing thought, Qi Fengmian is so pretty.

    No matter how many times she was watched by such a person, she would feel shy.