Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    14

    Yunluxing's kitchen knife is her weapon.

    To become a self-reliant salted fish in the apocalypse, you must first have a handy weapon! Having found a new target, Yunluxing immediately turned her pleading eyes to Qi Fengmian.

    Qi Fengmian: ...

    He rummaged through the house, and finally gave Yun Luxing a small curved kitchen knife. He said: "This is the only knife in the kitchen." The

    kitchen knife is really small, stainless steel, 20cm, and it is usually used to cut vegetables and meat at most. monster.

    Originally, Yun Luxing was quite happy to get the knife, but in a blink of an eye she saw Qi Fengmian coming out of the basement with a tool axe in his hand.

    She looked at the other party's axe, and then at her own kitchen knife, she always felt that compared to Qi Fengmian's axe, her own was like a toy fruit knife...

    But there's no way, something is better than nothing! Yun Luxing went out ambitiously with her own kitchen knife.

    She and Qi Fengmian agreed to go to two nearby supermarkets and pharmacies to search for supplies today, and the first destination was the store at the foot of the mountain.

    When approaching the destination, in order to prevent alarming the possible monsters in the house, the car stopped dozens of meters away from the store. Qi Fengmian got out of the car, and Yun Luxing followed behind him.

    Qi Fengmian walked in front of him with an axe, as if he was strolling through his own back garden, while Yun Luxing followed carefully behind him, holding his own kitchen knife tightly in both hands.

    The two people's painting styles are completely different, and they seem to be the control group between the strong and the weak.

    After walking a few steps, Qi Fengmian suddenly stopped. Yun Luxing immediately became nervous, she involuntarily got closer to Qi Fengmian, lowered her voice and asked in a low voice, "Is there something wrong?"

    Qi Fengmian looked back at her leisurely, from top to bottom, and finally fell to her knife superior.

    He said, "Would you like to try holding the knife in one hand?" Holding the knife in both hands, if a monster really came, Yun Luxing might have been bitten by the monster before the knife was inserted. .

    Moreover, Yun Luxing's posture... Qi Fengmian's eyes are complicated: "I understand that you are here to kill monsters, but if I don't know, I think you are trying to sneak a knife at me."

    Yun Luxing:...

    Her cheeks flushed, He was so angry that he wanted to give Qi Fengmian a knife now.

    Qi Fengmian looked at her, thinking about where to arrange the other party. It was impossible for Yun Luxing to fight monsters, but he didn't dare to let Yun Luxing be too far from his line of sight, for fear that, like in his previous life, the other party would have an accident in a place he couldn't see.

    Qi Fengmian thought for a while, and finally explained: "You will be closer to me later." He will leave some shadows to protect Yunluxing.

    Yun Luxing said blankly: "Ah... but the monster will fight with you later, will I be beaten if I get too close to you..."

    She said slowly, "Why don't I stay away from you? Stay a little farther." Yun Luxing fully embodied the mentality of a dead Taoist friend who is not a poor Taoist.