Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The woman's words seemed to be just unintentional words, and she hurried away after saying that. After the woman left, the daring and lively little girl was obviously restrained a lot. She held her fingers and stood there looking at the woman's back until she couldn't see it, then she lowered her head, walked back slowly, and sat in front of the stall. The pony was in a daze.

    She didn't move, her dirty little hands resting on her cheeks, her big eyes staring at the floating clouds in the sky in a daze.

    Qi Fengmian watched for a while, and Yu Guang suddenly smiled when he saw his dazed wife beside him. He said to Yun Luxing next to him, "It's really a bit like."

    This resemblance does not refer to the appearance, but more to the overall temperament and feeling. Their eyes are all almond eyes, their eyes are clear and bright, they all look dull, and their words and deeds are slow, like an unresponsive sloth.

    When they are depressed, they will hang their small heads sadly, they like to be in a daze, and sometimes they will look at the unrelated scenery on the roadside for a whole day.

    The floating clouds, the falling leaves, the soil on the ground, the withered flowers... these are the objects that Yunluxing likes to observe.

    Qi Fengmian didn't get a response, he looked sideways and found that Yun Luxing was also looking up at the clouds in the sky.

    The sky at this time is not good-looking, flocs are floating in the air, mixed in the white and soft clouds. Looking from a distance, I only feel that the originally pure and flawless white clouds have been dyed with dark black, which is not good-looking.

    And the sky is not as blue as it used to be. The sky covered by flocs seems to be covered with a gray shadow by an invisible hand. The plain white adds a bit of ominous shadow, and people can't help frowning when they see it. .     After the end of the world, people are busy struggling and surviving, and few people are willing to look up at the sky above their heads. Occasionally someone saw it inadvertently, and they would frown and quickly avert their eyes.     At this time, there were two aliens beside Qi Fengmian. They surrounded Qi Fengmian, one on the left, one on the right, one big and one small, with their necks raised, their clear eyes staring at the sky in a daze.

    Yun Luxing looked up for a while, her neck was a little sore. So she let go of Qi Fengmian's hand, looked around, and sat next to the little girl with a small stool.

    The woman returned soon after, with a cart she had obtained from nowhere and laboriously pushing many bottles of water. The water was different from what Qi Fengmian wanted.

    There are only a few bottles of unopened original mineral water in it. Most of the other bottles have their labels torn off. I don’t know where the woman found the empty bottles, picked them up elsewhere, and then saved them one by one. down.

    Qi Fengmian did not have a habit of cleanliness, but he also did not want this kind of water. A woman is not a supernatural being, the quality of her water cannot be guaranteed, and no one knows if there will be anything mixed in the water.     In fact, many people in the last days have this idea. Everyone would rather buy mineral water that has not been opened at all, or go to the superhuman or the family members of supernormal users to buy water, so that the safety and quality will be relatively guaranteed. Produce a bucket of water and buy it, of course, the price will be higher.     Water is in short supply in the trading market, but the woman has saved a lot of water. They didn't sell it until Qi Fengmian came, which shows how cold the business is.     Qi Fengmian frowned slightly. The woman had probably been rejected many times. She hurriedly explained, "These are all very clean. They are produced by the water-type abilities in the base."     She reported several names and said: " They are all water-type and pure-type abilities in the base, you can ask, I won’t lie.” But after she said this, she quickly remembered that Qi Fengmian and the others looked like outsiders, and they might not know each other. The people she said were suddenly anxious.     It wasn't that Qi Fengmian didn't believe her, but he thought that the source of the water was many people, maybe not just the few people the woman said. In fact, Qi Fengmian really guessed right. Some of the water was the government-issued relief water received by the woman, and she saved up and didn't drink it.     Qi Fengmian was silent, the woman didn't know what to guarantee, and her head was sweating with anxiety. She has been waiting for many days, and this time, if she misses Qi Fengmian and the others again, she doesn't know how long it will take until she encounters a power user with a crystal who is willing to buy her own things.