Chapter 32

Chapter 32 [One more]

    "How about 'die for love'?" Yun Luxing whispered, "Or 'come here for a visit'?" Neither of them cared much about their epitaphs, and they discussed in a joking tone.

    Of course Qi Fengmian didn't have any opinion, he felt that what Yun Luxing said was fine. From beginning to end, he looked at each other with gentle eyes.

    After thinking about it a few times and not satisfied, Yun Luxing suddenly thought of the tattoo Qi Fengmian had on his hand in his previous life. After being silent for a while, she whispered, "Just write 'Qi Fengmian and the star he guarded fell asleep'."

    Qi Fengmian immediately noticed the change in her mood, touched her little head, and replied warmly: "Okay."

    Yun Luxing was depressed, Qi Fengmian held her hand and patiently asked, "I think of the epitaph, why are you still unhappy?"

    Yun Luxing glanced at him with a complicated expression and shook her head. He shook his head and said nothing. Of course, she couldn't say that she knew about Qi Fengmian's tattoo, so the other party would definitely find out that she had the ability to read minds in her previous life.

    Yun Luxing did not speak, but Qi Fengmian thought for a while, and then asked, "Is it because of death?" After being reborn, Yun Luxing had more obsessions with living, and Qi Fengmian knew the other party's belief in wanting to live. How firm.     Yun Luxing didn't come up with any more excuses, so he lowered his head and let Qi Fengmian make up his mind. But considering the experiences of the two in the past life and their current situation, Yun Luxing suddenly asked Qi Fengmian: "Qi Fengmian, why is human life so short?"     Although Qi Fengmian always coaxed Yun Luxing to commit suicide and go to heaven together. But he valued Yun Luxing's emotions more than martyrdom, and he was also sad when the other party was sad.     So when he saw Yun Luxing frown, his originally brisk heart also sank. But even he couldn't change his life and death, otherwise he wouldn't have been so powerless against Yun Luxing's death in his previous life, and he could only commit suicide in the end.     He gently brushed the strand of hair beside Yun Luxing's ear, and comfortably said, "Life and death are very normal things, all we can do is accept it calmly."

    Seeing that Yunluxing's mood was still low, Qi Fengmian said slowly: "After human evolution, it is said that the lifespan will also increase, and the degree of aging will be slow." But what Qi Fengmian did not say is that, according to the original conclusion, because it is the first For generations of experimenters, the human genetic changes after fusion are still very simple, and the human lifespan has only been extended by a few years to ten years, which is not very useful.

    The most terrifying thing is that the lifespan of monsters mutated by humans is also increasing, which has caused the battle of humans to drink monsters to be prolonged for many years, so many people in later generations have different judgments on the quality of this evolution.     Hearing this news, Yun Luxing suddenly became interested. Looking at Qi Fengmian, she asked curiously, "Will the evolution of the healing power be in the direction of life and death? If it is a particularly powerful healing power, can it surpass the resurrection of life and death?"     She wanted to know the boundaries of power Where, it stands to reason that there are plug-in abilities such as absolute value and prophecy, so there is a high probability that there are abilities related to life and death.     She asked Qi Fengmian, "There are so many strange powers in the world. Have you ever heard of someone possessing powers related to life and death?" Looking at Yunluxing's     bright and clear eyes, Qi Fengmian was silent for a while, then said dumbly. : "I always lived alone after you died in my last life, and I didn't know much about other people's abilities."     Yun Luxing stopped talking. But she thinks there should be. After all, things like death and time can also be explained by science. Qi Fengmian's black hole swallowing ability involves parallel universes. Looking beyond the dimension, Yun Luxing feels that there must be other more magical abilities in this world.     Just as she was immersed in her own fantasy, Qi Fengmian suddenly said, "I've only heard of one superhuman. It is said that his superpower is resurrection."     Yun Luxing was stunned for a moment, and then she looked at it in disbelief. Looking at Qi Fengmian, his expression was blank.     Qi Fengmian's voice was much calmer, and he said, "Many powerful abilities have appeared in the late apocalypse, and the resurrection ability is one of them. Although he can resurrect the dead, despite the harsh conditions, he is still very popular." To     resurrect the dead, What a temptation this is.

    Yun Luxing hadn't recovered from the fact that there was such a power in the world, and subconsciously asked, "What are the conditions?"

    Qi Fengmian lowered his eyes, and his bangs covered his dark eyes. His voice was indifferent: "He can't resurrect a power user that has been changed by flocculent, nor can he resurrect a human who has turned into a monster, and the resurrected object must have a corpse that has not yet rotted." But even so, The ability of this power user is also very unbelievable.

    Who wouldn't want to revive their relatives and friends?

    Yun Luxing thought for a while, and said dumbly, "If we met him in the last life, would I be able to be resurrected?" Yun Luxing knew that Qi Fengmian had kept her body very well, and she died too quickly, and she didn't Evolving powers...

    Yun Luxing is a little melancholy. If only she had met that power user earlier, she wouldn't have to turn into a ghost and float in the air for a year, and Qi Fengmian wouldn't have to commit suicide.     But she thought about it again and felt that there was nothing wrong with the two of them being reborn like this now, so she was relieved quickly, and she just said casually: "You kept my body so well, and I don't have any supernatural powers, just to meet the conditions... ..."     Yun Luxing spoke too quickly, and Qi Fengmian frowned and asked, "How do you know that I saved your body?"     Yun Luxing was stunned, she couldn't say that she became a ghost and saw it, right? ? Facing Qi Fengmian's skeptical gaze, Yun Luxing's IQ went up, and she said tactfully, "...because you will definitely keep my body!"     She said boldly, "You like me so much. You definitely won't leave me there. I was eaten by monsters on the side of the road!"     Qi Fengmian was still a little skeptical: "Don't you think I'll bury you?"     Yun Luxing replied casually, "It's also possible, anyway, I just guessed. "She killed her and refused to admit it, and Qi Fengmian also believed it or not, but he didn't guess that Yun Luxing had turned into a ghost after his death, but thought that the other party might have awakened the second power of mind-reading after surgery. From some of his thoughts he saw what happened in his previous life.

    Qi Fengmian's brows and eyes were deep, Yun Luxing wanted to interrupt his thinking, and deliberately pretended to be thinking and said, "If only I met that supernatural

    being..." Qi Fengmian pursed his lips and replied, "Yeah. , it would be great if I met him, so that I can be resurrected, and we don't have to do it all over again." In the

    past life, everyone was frantically looking for that power user, and the other party hid himself so deeply that almost no one met him. After passing him, everyone suspects that the power user was made up by someone out of thin air, and reality does not exist.

    Qi Fengmian was the same. In his last life, he had been waiting with the belief of resurrecting Yunluxing, looking for the elusive power user, trying to seize the ethereal opportunity. But he never found that person. It was not until later that he learned that the resurrection power user had died in the monster tide not long ago, and he committed suicide in despair.

    Yun Luxing murmured and fantasized about the scene after she was resurrected, and said to herself: "Maybe I will evolve other abilities, not the copy ability of this garbage, and I don't need to learn it every day."

    Originally, Yun Luxing said this on purpose to distract Qi Fengmian's attention, but as she spoke, she suddenly felt a little sad.

    Yun Luxing sighed deeply, feeling that fate was so cruel to him. She was finally reborn, but when she encountered a copying ability, she had to endorse and study every day. She worked harder than when she was preparing for the high school entrance examination. It was too scary.

    Yun Luxing was immersed in his own thinking, and did not notice Qi Fengmian's abnormality.

    Qi Fengmian glanced at Yunluxing in a complicated way, but did not speak. He thought that he was the one who carried everything, and Yun Luxing didn't know anything.

    So fine.

    The author has something to say: In his last life, Qi Fengmian kept the body of Yun Luxing for the sake of resurrecting Yun Luxing, and did not choose to commit suicide.

    There are two more in the morning, everyone, come and see it tomorrow morning~