Chapter 36

Chapter 36 [One more]

    Yun Luxing was talking nonsense in a serious manner. When she said this, she did not change her face and heartbeat, and successfully deceived the ignorant and naive Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai and others. Everyone originally thought that she had the copy ability simply because she was unlucky. They didn't expect that there was such a heavy responsibility behind the copy ability.

    Carrying the heavy burden of inheriting human knowledge... Suddenly, everyone looked at Yun Luxing with different eyes.

    Old Wu and Zhang Tiancai were stunned by Yun Luxing's series of words. After all, it sounds like what Yun Luxing said makes sense. She has sacrificed so much for mankind and the world. What's wrong with being lazy?

    But don't think too much about everything, and when you think about it carefully, Lao Wu and Zhang Tiantian come out again that something is wrong.

    Old Wu looked at Yun Luxing with a confused expression, patted his head, and asked earnestly, "You are right, but what does the destruction of mankind have to do with us?" Aren't they all crazy?

    In other words, Zhang Tiantian and the others thought of committing suicide and jumping off the building as soon as they disagreed. How could they be so great and care about all mankind. I don't even want to live anymore. Does the destruction of human beings have a half-cent relationship with them?

    After being pushed by Old Wu, Zhang Tiantian also suddenly realized: "Yes! Human knowledge will be broken, and destruction will be destroyed. What does it have to do with us? Are we not crazy?"

    Everyone: ... It makes sense. Does the world still count on a group of lunatics to save it? The world is probably a pill too.

    Yun Luxing said speechlessly, "Your ideological realm is so low." The

    'low ideological realm' Lao Wu and Zhang Tiantian looked at each other, after two seconds of reflection, Lao Wu said blankly: "But Xiaoluzhu, we didn't even look at it. How high is your ideological realm..."

    Zhang Tiantian said weakly: "Aren't you the same as us before? Why are you only criticizing us now." Look, this is a good brother, as the saying goes Mo Zhehei, Yun Luxing, and Zhang Tiancai were the best at playing, and their personalities were about the same.

    Xiao Sun also looked over and said, "Yes, sister Xiao Luzhu, aren't we all typical representatives of cowardice and waste?"

    Yun Luxing was speechless: ...Thank you, you know us very well. .

    After hearing Xiao Sun's words, the expressions of several people present were not very good-looking. Old Wu even glared at Xiao Sun, wanting the other party to change the attack method of indiscriminate shooting between the enemy and us. Getting stabbed by teammates is really annoying.

    Qi Fengmian, who was watching the play, laughed lightly, as if he thought this scene was very interesting. After all, in a sense, what Xiao Sun said was not wrong. He wanted to see what Yun Luxing, who was exposed, would make up next.

    Yun Luxing was exposed to the bottom, trying hard to restore his reputation. She glared at Xiao Sun fiercely, with a stern face, she said seriously: "You all said it was the past. I have now realized my mistakes in the past, I have changed!"

    She pinched her back with one hand Wearing the strap of his schoolbag, he clenched his fist in one hand, and said with a firm expression: "Since I got this ability, I have been thinking, there are so many abilities and so many people in this world, why is it that I am the only one who got the copy ability? It must have a meaning!"