Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    18

    Yun Luxing nodded satisfied with her decision. She began to be very serious, drawing a portrait of Qi Fengmian stroke by stroke.

    But Yun Luxing's self-painted portrait didn't seem to come in handy. At 8:30, light came from the quiet highway, and a car drove into the underground garage.

    Qi Fengmian came back.

    Yun Luxing looked at the painting on the table, a little hesitant to continue painting.

    Continue to draw, Qi Fengmian is not dead. Don't paint, she feels that she has been painting for so long, and it would be a waste not to paint.

    Just when Yun Luxing was tangled, Qi Fengmian came over.

    He was covered in blood, his wrists were wrapped in white bandages, and his brown hair was wet with sweat. There were a few more openings in his clothes, revealing his body half-covered.

    He walked lazily towards Yunluxing and slowly unfastened the bandages between his wrists. Yun Luxing looked at the painting in her hand, hesitated for a second, and didn't have time to cover it.

    Qi Fengmian looked at the painting and raised his eyebrows: "What are you painting?" Yun Luxing learned his painting skills from a lunatic in the same hospital, and it's pretty good.

    Yun Luxing said very honestly, "The portrait."

    Qi Fengmian was silent for a while, then smiled: "Whose?"

    Yun Luxing said honestly, "Yours."

    Qi Fengmian gave a low laugh, he sat down, handed one hand He grabbed the ignorant Yun Luxing, kissed the other person's cheek, and said, "Then you continue to draw."

    Yun Luxing frowned and said, "You smoked." When Qi Fengmian approached her, a faint sigh of relief The smell of tobacco was coming, very faint, but Yunluxing could still smell it.

    Qi Fengmian tilted his head to look at her and said, "I'm going to take a bath." After that, he got up and walked upstairs.

    After Yun Luxing died in his previous life, Qi Fengmian learned to smoke without a teacher and tried to use nicotine to solve himself. Unfortunately, it failed, and he had to do it himself.

    The days after the end of the world were ups and downs, Qi Fengmian almost forgot the taste of smoking, until today when he was at the gas station, he suddenly remembered.

    Qi Fengmian obediently went to take a bath, and Yun Luxing continued to paint the portrait of the other party. Half an hour later, she said slowly, "Okay."

    Qi Fengmian had just taken a shower, her body was fresh and clean, and her wet hair was still dripping with water. He sat next to Yun Luxing again and glanced at it, the painting was quite good.

    He said, "I didn't draw it all."

    Yun Luxing glanced again, her eyes, nose, and facial features were all complete. Facing her puzzled eyes, Qi Fengmian raised his chin and said to the ignorant girl, "Add yourself." With a

    smile on his voice, he pointed to the blank space on the painting and said, "What's wrong with my portrait? Could it be without you?"

    Yun Luxing was shocked: "How could there be me on your portrait?" It was you who died, not me.

    Qi Fengmian's eyes were playful, he kissed her face, raised his eyebrows, and the whole person was flamboyant and wanton. He said, "Don't worry. If I die, I will definitely not leave you."